No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... up to the next street then down a couple of blocks looking for somewhere to eat. Settled on Sultan's Mediterranean Cuisine. I had a Felafel wrap and Marie had a grilled T-bone with salad. It was so good to have something not fried (except the Felaffel) after Louisiana. $50 including tip. Lots of people promenading. Home about 9.30 and did some blog listening to "The 60s" on CNN all about the British Music Invasion. Bed about 10.30
... although we felt very under dressed. On the way back we tried to be more efficient but it still took us nearly 4 hours with one short break. So now we have done enough exercising for the whole week! By the time we got back to the hostel we were ready to pass out so we had some dinner, got some necessities from the store across the street and now we're going to bed.
... where the useless un-helpful idiot at 'tickets' tells us where to go in the few words he can muster. Then a young Spanish-speaking teenager attempted to ask us about how to get to the airport - we have backpacks on and suitably stick out - why would he ask us?! My limited Spanish comes into play and we manage to agree that we're all going to the airport and he should follow us.
We all make it, sweating and disgusting. To find that they ...
... in the Everglades where we stood 2 metres from an alligator. The drive to Key West was beautiful. The bridges go over water for up to 7 miles and the ocean is so blue. After getting to Key West we ate Key Lime Pie and spent a day riding bikes around the island. Key West is an amazing place to visit.
Next onto Ben's favourite part of this section of our trip- Leon (with Nadia) met us in Miami. Eight months apart and they were like ...
... it was an amusing flight at least.
I’m glad to be back in the UK for a brief 10 days, staying with my good friends Anna and Keith, who’ve just bought the cutest little house just outside Brighton. I’m going to do some DIY in lieu of rent while I’m here.
Thanks for coming on this little touring journey with me, I hope you’ve enjoyed reading as much as I’ve enjoyed sharing. I’ve no idea if ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!