Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... meal for lunch, as she had enjoyed a late breakfast. Well, poor Julie asked for six nuggets but was told the minimum purchase was ten nuggets. Ok, maybe we keep some for the road or share some with Nick. But, this was compounded by the ‘small’ fries which would be the equivalent of a large fries back home. And Julie knows sizes, she worked at a burger joint in Australia for too long before getting a real job. But wait, Julie gets handed a cup. ...
... s air resulted in dance moves comparable to the belly dancers. When everyone who was 21 and over went to one of Miami’s nightclubs, the other juveniles and I headed back to the hostel. After spending quite some time on washing and brushing our beach hair and trying to get it back into shape, a good night sleep was in order!
On Sunday, after our morning routine of getting pancakes for breakfast in the hostel lounge and covering ourselves in sunscreen, we ...
When we arrived in Miami last night at 10pm it was 29 degrees C and quite humid. We picked up our apartment keys and arrived at our 15th floor apartment in Brickell Ave around 11pm, the drive a short distance from the airport. Our apartment is lovely - see this link for photos http://picasaweb.google.com/tgarban/The Plaza#slideshow/5412319271221196962.
This morning we went for a walk for breakfast. We found a fast food place where I had ...
... made far more bearable when compared to any South American journey and the fact that it was going to be our last long bus ride - HOORAY!
In Miami we spent one day on the beach followed by one day catching the bus 15mins away to South Beach for a wonder around the art deco buildings. It was 30degrees, ...
... Everglades for Monday. The bus tour is pretty cool. You can begin your tour at any of the designated stops and at any time. Your 24 hours starts from the time you get on the bus. There are two loops - the City Loop and the Beach Loop and a round trip on each, if you choose to simply stay on the bus for the whole time, is around 90 minutes. The idea of course is that you get off and look at **** though. Buses stop at the designated stops every ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!