No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... for a few hours, swimming and people watching - it seemed to us that everyone in Miami was trying really hard to be hip and cool. Nobody could just walk, they had to strut, nobody could dress normal they had to be 'edgy' mismatched clothes, entirely missing clothes, socks pulled up to different lengths - which reminds us...what is the American obsession with white socks pulled up as high as possible?
We left the beach to grab a quick bite to eat - we settled on one ...
... s very sad considering shore excursion companies are often owned by overseas investors, charging customers top dollar and paying employees minimum wage. This problem isn't isolated to Jamaica. The same story was told in all of the 12 Caribbean islands we have now visited. Tipping is essential for their survival.
On a lighter note, once we arrived back to the ship, Dave gave himself a drunken haircut. Rum punch led to this new 'hairdresser' having an early night, so it ...
... in an unforgiving ice box! 4 extra layers later and we are still shivering and exhausted. Tom Hanks you had it good - reality is not The Terminal. We both managed maybe 2 hours sleep at most. People come and go, they spend all night cleaning the escalator (only one of them - it is a very in depth process that I maybe watched for way to long). We watch the nearby tv a full night of CNN - get caught up in the Egypt crisis and Edward Snowden hunt-down. ...
... quickly and leaving for The Wall nightclub at the W! Tunes were awesome and the place was jumping so we partied hard until 3am, having found ourselves by accident in the VIP area!
Huge hangovers ensued the next day, so a huge american breakfast was in order, and of course I had my favourite eggs Benedict on a crab cake no less!!!! Yum!!!! Then off to the airport heading for Panama ...
... suites are simply beautiful and I would highly recommend them to anyone. The staff were lovely, they had great breakfast included in the price, clean neat and close to free transport to the main area of Miami. As we never landed into Miami until late in the evening we just settled to the hotel with delivery pizza (OmG it was huge). But oh so good. Our first full day in Miami we organized to get on one of those hop on hip off bus tours and made our way ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!