No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... counter. Receiving the car rental documents signaled the end of my planned trip. From then on, it was all ad lib, on the fly, and completely spontaneous. First test of my new flexibility mantra: finding a place to stay. On the plane, I decided to stay a few days in Miami to rest, recover and adjust to the new time zone before heading down to Key West. I sat down outside the car rental desk, and started searching ...
Not all that much InglÚs being spoken there, but enough to get the job done. I think they liked my very lame attempts to habla Espanol with them! After Hertz had let us down so badly, Signature saved the day for us: props to them and I'd encourage anyone to give them a try.
Once we managed to get a car, we headed a little west of Miami to do an Everglades Swamp Tour. We'd done ...
... wrong day they fine you 200US$ and keep your car for 24hours. Extreme stuff. Finally after my hour and half taxi ride of no entiendo and no hablo espaniol I arrive at Vibes Hostel in New Quito. At the same time this Australian couple and New Zealand guy arrive from Colombia. So Andres (guy who works at the hostel) took us on a tour of the hostel. The hostel was fun. It had three lounge areas, one with a bar and pool table ...
After a good night's sleep and a nice breakfast at the condo we headed north to Miami.
Seeing the keys in the daytime was a delight. The area looks pretty much the same as when we were here the last time. There are lots of dive shops and small retail places all along the main road through the keys. We stopped at the nearest Starbucks and headed up to Miami. We thought we would get a ...
Tuesday 26th March - Monday 1st April
Our first adventure was to survive the 2 and half hour que to get through immigration, not exactly a great welcome into the states (but no arrests thank god). Once finally at the apartment, exhausted after such a long day we flopped into our KING size beds and slept like babies ready to enjoy the ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!