No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... on the walls, pink flamingoes and other odds and ends. I drop off my bags, admire the view of the construction next door and hit the street. It's Saturday afternoon, what's happening Miami? I walk to the beach and the first thing I see, and hear, is a pool party in an area I assume is a hotel pool that's close to the beach. The music was pumping and the clientele seemed selective. I saw the entrance and people were waiting, hoping to get in, I saw ...
... 8217;t really felt it since the last cruise I was on in February 2012. I forgot how hot it makes you feel just standing around. And we were walking. So I felt very warm. It almost made me miss the cold at home. Almost. But not really, because it was warm and I didn’t care if I was sweating!
So first we walked down the actual beach, across the sand, because there were no walkways. Just hotels and beach. But a couple hotels down there was a park and then a ...
... in private rooms with king size beds and our own bathroom, I was really not looking forward to having to share our space again! I needn’t have worried though, as it turns out no-one else was staying in the room that night.
The next day we jumped into our little rental car, and drove north to West Palm Beach. We had tickets to see Brad Paisley there, something Olly had been looking forward to for a long time. For those of you who ...
... Cuban people had been a topic to research prior to this trip, our group started to realize that we were actually going to be walking the streets of Havana and talking to the people that lived with the history we had been studying. That night in Miami gave us a graceful stepping-stone on our journey 90 miles south of Florida. We had refocused our lens of understanding and were prepared to take our puddle jumper and immerse ourselves in Cuban culture.
It was great to have another night of unbroken sleep although we are still waking up early. But we put this to good use this morning and went for a swim out in the Atlantic Ocean as the sun was coming up. It was just magical. The water is so warm. There was ************e around. Just beautiful.
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!