TripAdvisor Reviews Compostela Motel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... in this country advertise prices, its garbage. They don’t include the state tax into the price, so your $24.95 is actually $28.42 because they’ve added 8.72% State Tax. In Australia, all of our taxes are included so the 2 for $25 deal is actually exactly what it says. Now, this $25 doesn’t actually account for the fact that the poor bugger who took your order, brought your water out, topped it up, engaged in local pleasantries and then ...
... was not playing on the big screen but on a couple of the little screens away from the main area. So instead we stumbled to the bar down the road, set up camp on a tall bar table right in front of their big screen and watched helplessly as England failed to defeat their opponent. Finding it rather unentertaining watching a losing team play a game miserably we unwisely ordered another two fishbowls, blurring out any recollection of the game or how we ...
... returned to the hostel, with partying pretty much out of my budget again, though it did save the embarrassment of trying to get in any place with my ripped apart trainers, or possibly worse borrowing another pair of boat shoes that look ridiculous. Fortunately (even though he was incredibly irritating) I had all the entertainment I needed right there in the bed next to me.
Say hello to Mr Blood Pressure!
You always know that when you find an old guy in the ...
... to book a flight. Absolutely no luck at all! Was getting pretty desperate, so I woke up Nicole and she sorted one for me :) Finally got to board the plane and while sitting down the whole plane lost power to the engines. You know something is pretty wrong when the flight attendant says "que paso?" or what happened... A lot of people wanted to get off, and after 30 minutes we all had ...
... to copious amounts of biltong - yummy. Four and a half hours later, for a usual 45min drive, we arrived in South Beach Miami, dark and ******* down with rain. Thought we'd arrived at a Pimps & Prostitutes party when arriving at our hotel, this place is crazy. It seems to be the local R&B/Reggae/Hip Hop/Rave hang out here on Washington Street, one road up from Oceam Drive baby. It's a funky little boutique hotel but don't try catch up on your ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
100 21st Street at Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!