No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Compostela Motel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... we were supposed to be easy enough.
When we found the place we had chosen to stay and it was almost right on the beach front so the traffic was madness. and it was hella expensive for what it was so we thought not.
crazy traffic, no wifi and no maps made things pretty hard to find another place to stay.
i thought head to the airport and find free wifi.
my travel partner ...
... to myself before my flight to Dallas departed and I sure didn't want to miss that.
So when I arrived I contacted a few friends nearby and went and got lunch with them and had a great time and I went to the beach since the weather was perfect at 28°.In this 7 hour break the group of students could explore Sydney or stay at the airport. It hit 12 and it was time for ...
... was loved by the kids - they had hotdogs,, pizza, icecream, blue candlyfloss and even as a treat Pepsi! People walked around selling the stuff so the kids all stuffed themselves! Unfortunately I still have a really bad tummy so couldn't have hardly any of the stuff.
On leaving the park we headed to a huge taxi rank. My stomach started feeling dodgy again so Chloe and I ran to find a loo. It was a bit deserted so ...
... some classic art deco Miami architecture. A lot of these are heritage listed, their outside appearance cannot be changed and they have to be painted in a pastel colour scheme which is one of the characteristics of an art deco house, some others are the ledges over the windows which kept the buildings cool as they were built before there was air conditioning, the rounded edges, and a tower on top with a sign identifying the building. A lot of the pavement on ...
... The hotel was dumping the house (likely had been full of guests a bout to board the very ship they had so recently vacated) and the most they could do was hold a few of the bags which at least made the interior of the car much more bearable. With a wasted $5 tip Speck left Caroline's cell number and a request to be contacted when the rooms became available (they never received the call). Aimlessly they set out in search of something to do and settled on South Beach... which ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
4343 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
1677 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
1500 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $71
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
9449 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $26
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!