No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... television viewing habits.
We did find the coolest parking structure ever - 1111. It wasn't just about the number, as you know 11 is our number, but the design was completely open and rather eerie to drive through.
It was located at the end of what I would consider a very chichi open mall for sitting, shopping and dining. Lots of restaurants. Most of which had seating in what formed a central boulevard of restaurant patios. There were a ...
... 13th march - thurs So that turned out to be the one and only time I really had! The other free times were spent in the outlets and well did see the Miami ports which is a highlight by itself. And we drove by places like Gloria Estefan home on a private island just off the coast. On the flight to NY now. New York - concrete jungle where dreams are made of! I'm a mix of excitement and apprehension. Guess ...
... Our last meal was at a wonderful French restaurant called Otentico that we discovered on trip advisor. The food and service were excellent and I would recommend it to anyone. By thisOne more night sleeping with the Spanish workers was quite enough. We were elated to find out there was no charge for our stay - we MUST have been in staff quarters. We celebrated with an American diner breakfast before making our way to the airport. Next stop ...
... into its depths and exploring darker smaller caves that jut off in all directions. What an amazing,thrilling experience!
We spent the rest of the afternoon exploring the clustered islands of the Exumas on the tender. We stopped briefly at the island with the swimming pigs and fed them our leftovers. Once these massive hairy animals hear a boat on their shores they race down the beach and swim out with mouths wide open fighting for the closest spot to the ...
... gives us something that we inhale – breathe – become part of our own – bring back with us – not souvenirs that are purchased – but as new perspectives – new ways of thinking or doing – this morning I was wondering what that will be from Italy?
When I was cleaning up my desk (got to come back to a tidy work area), I found this note that I had tucked away at some ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!