No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... we passed a tramp. So the one Miamian offered him a cigarette to which he replied, 'No thanks man, I quit 4 years ago'. We almost wet our pants. Aren't tramps supposed to accept anything and everything on offer?
All in all it was really enjoyable and we were quite sad to leave. Anyway, we are off to Peru now. Until then we will leave you with a question we got asked on our last day in Miami - 'So how is the political unrest in SA since Mandela took ...
... Once we got on the freeway we were ripping and in the express lane. Once we got really close and could see the stadium the fun began. The bus would not leave 2nd gear. Yeah. I was ready to get out and run. Our bus driver ended up just making the last mile (two?) in 2nd. We got there with plenty of time to spare thankfully.
The entrance went extremely smooth for the amount of people there (78,000+) and we started ...
... Anyway this then resulted in me being totally reeking and had to be sat down inside asap with a huge slice of pizza and some full fat coke to revive my drunkeness - much to Marc's annoyance as New Order were on - I was sat in the chair stuffing my face haha. I came too thankfully and we also seen Kraftwork & Carl Cox which were highlights of the evening - festival is ace though its defo up there with one of the best we have been ...
... while and we had to stalk down our server to get any attention. The food was good though. We ordered the chef's special with sushi and sashimi. We had heard that Nikki Beach was the place to go that evening so we headed that way after dinner. There was a long line and a large cover to get in so we decided to just walk down Ocean instead and see what was going on. We ended up at ...
... lunches is normal right?) and getting ready for dinner! Just by chance, Mums birthday fell on the 'Formal Evening' which meant suits, cocktail dresses and even ball gowns for some! It also meant it was the lobster dinner so it was sooo special! Jenna and her Dad had organised a bottle of champagne with a white rose and chocolate dipped strawberries to be delivered to her room so we all enjoyed some champagne on the balcony cruising the Caribbean, what ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $188
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $190
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $357
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $442
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $246
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!