No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Compostela Motel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... and red swirl on the outside of the shop and where the old guys chatter about the neighbourhood) to tidy up the scruff you may have noticed he is growing and the girls finished packing.
- 10am hotel town car - used a strap to keep the trunk shut so our bags didn't fall on the motorway
- 10.30am check-in - SF airport efficient and a good and sensible experience with AA
- 12pm ...
... allowing legal sales. Imagine when the whole country begins asking for some. At 20 cents R-N-B-I is an absolute steal and I would load up as much as I can. Your premium analyst, Jordan. This email was sent to email@example.com. To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list. (c) 2014 USMarketAdvisor. 550 Bowie Street, Austin, Texas 78703-4644 Privacy ...
... floating morgue but on a ship that they would remember. The Norwegian Epic, one of the world's newest and largest, was the perfect pick. Three water slides, three bowling allies, an ice bar, a comedy club, a jazz club, two adult sun decks and tiny pools, a basketball court and soccer field, a circus, a video arcade and a number of climbing walls. Our rooms, next to each other, had balconies to ensure we got the most out of life at sea. Allison and Adriaan got a lot of ...
... most common types of ad is the drug company sales pitch. The weirdest thing is the way they list all the possible side-effects. They must be required by law to do this I guess.
One we've seen a lot is for Chantix. Apparently this is a product that aims to help you quit smoking. After the emotional scene where the new dad tells us he has quit smoking to make sure he stays around to be a dad to his ...
... I eventually heard she was ok and my shoulders loosened with a sigh of relief. That night I got talking to a Scottish lady and we decided to take a bus ride to the middle keys the next day. Again I had a lovely time walking through a nature trail and seeing some beautiful trees and views out over The Keys. She told me interesting stories about her life and on the bus home we talked throughout the 2 1/2 hr journey. My last day was spent at the hostel freeloading! The ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Tossa de Mar | 2 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!