No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... seemed to draw crew from the same countries (Indonesia, Bali, Philippines) as ships in other fleets. About three-quarters of the passengers were from abroad, and there were some communications problems with them because English is not always a common tongue. We liked the international flavor of the experience.
The food was excellent, especially at the buffet, and we had no problem with the quality of either the prime rib or steak in the dining ...
... last look at the beach, quickly bought a memento and headed north. Not as exciting a drive on the way back. I hit the mainland and follow my unreliable GPS onto the freeways and towards Miami. And I hit more tolls. At least 3 of them. They were all automatic and offering cheaper prices for toll passes as opposed to reading the registration plate. I had no idea how that worked as I had a rental, so I put it in the back of my mind. The waterways began ...
... Our seats in World Traveller Plus were roomier than economy class seats. The departure time of 6:10 came and went. Confused, we began to wonder why we didn't leave as expected. The captain informed us the maintenance crew was having some minor difficulties and we would be delayed by about 10 minutes. After some time, we were again informed that the crew was unsuccessful at fixing the canoe furring on the starboard wing. Thirty minutes later, the captain informed ...
... had an awesome bar right next to their pool. And then the really nice hotels had loud booming music at the pools.
We saw a few birds on the walk, there were some big bushes right next to the boardwalk. Mom somehow forgot both her binoculars and her bird book. She thinks it’s because Dad usually packs those when they go on trips. So we saw some boat-tailed grackles, a red-bellied woodpecker, and collared doves. We mostly stayed on the boardwalk, because it was ...
... blue. It was so warm I could have spent all day in there. But unfortunately I had to drag myself out to sunbath in the 29 degree sun. After drying off we walked down the boardwalk taking photos of the palms, and then headed off to grab a bite to eat. We then went back to the hostel and got ready for the other reason we were insanely excited: we were going to see ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!