Como Resort Koh Samui
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Como Resort Koh Samui Bophut
Travel Blogs from Bophut
- wake up at 8AM to Kyle coming home
- Hungover and late for tour
- Get a pink string wristband, have toast for breakfast
- Hellish boat ride segues into snorkeling
- Lay on the beach for a little bit and hate everything
- Get lunch at Koh Tao buffet, really good
- Take a **** in the worst bathroom yet
- Go chill at …
- wake up for breakfast
- watch Jeffries
- swim out in the ocean pretty far, study for interview
- talk to Isabel about leaving while sitting in the tide
- ask Jessie for laptop
- do Amazon test
- eat up above the pool and see Isabel off, phones out of memory so I fail to get a picture of her empty chair
- taxi to new …
... try the swimming exercise thing for 45-50 minutes. I went down to the pool at 15:30 where I first read a bit just to get the mind in the right mind, and then did about 40 minutes in the pool. Man, I was sweating in that water.
I met up with Tom at the pool whom we last saw at the Secret Garden a week back. We were under the impression that he took a weeklong side trip to somewhere exotic, but not so, he was sick and holed up in his apartment all week. He is now spending ...
... building. There was a service in progress with some Buddhist monks leading those gathered in chanting and singing, so we could not go into the main temple building, something for another time.
We found the shop, found the containers, found the Baht, paid and hurried back to the apartment for a gin and tonic. Tonight the menu called for yellow curry. Green, yellow and red curry paste, used to make the curry variant you desire, can be purchased pre-packaged from ...
... of Koh Samui. I'd been resident for four days. The Thai landlady didn't ask my name nor queried my passport. Our only conversation four days previous had been in fluent Thai negotiating rental terms. Like most conversations in Thai it ended with the exchange of hard currency. No further questions necessary.
'She doesn't even know my name'
My rent was paid for a month and I'd mistakenly brought my flip-flops in from outside my door.