Como Resort Koh Samui
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Como Resort Koh Samui Bophut
Travel Blogs from Bophut
- wake up at 8AM to Kyle coming home
- Hungover and late for tour
- Get a pink string wristband, have toast for breakfast
- Hellish boat ride segues into snorkeling
- Lay on the beach for a little bit and hate everything
- Get lunch at Koh Tao buffet, really good
- Take a **** in the worst bathroom yet
- Go chill at …
- wake up for breakfast
- watch Jeffries
- swim out in the ocean pretty far, study for interview
- talk to Isabel about leaving while sitting in the tide
- ask Jessie for laptop
- do Amazon test
- eat up above the pool and see Isabel off, phones out of memory so I fail to get a picture of her empty chair
- taxi to new …
... of Koh Samui. I'd been resident for four days. The Thai landlady didn't ask my name nor queried my passport. Our only conversation four days previous had been in fluent Thai negotiating rental terms. Like most conversations in Thai it ended with the exchange of hard currency. No further questions necessary.
'She doesn't even know my name'
My rent was paid for a month and I'd mistakenly brought my flip-flops in from outside my door.
Today we woke up feeling a little worse for wear. I am impressed that we kept up with the irish (must be thanks to having Conor around haha) but we were very hungover today so we thought only one thing to cure this...chocolate milk then the pool.
We jumped in the pool and it was amazing, I felt almost fresh as a daisy. Jack and me were the only ones down there so we played football...we set up our goals and instead of kicking to score you would throw ...
As to be expected, Justin was pretty hungover today! The bucket and 2 large Chang beers really got to him. I only had 2 small Chang cans and a couple sips of the bucket. I would have drank it if there was more coke but justin didn't want it haha he regret It this morning! Haha
We had breakfast at the hotel, I called home to talk to mom about the funeral, Justin went back to bed, and I began my solo active day. ...