Como Resort Koh Samui
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Minbar in room
- Airport Transportation
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- Breakfast Available
- Swimming pool
Photos of Como Resort Koh Samui
TripAdvisor Reviews Como Resort Koh Samui Bophut
Travel Blogs from Bophut
- wake up at 8AM to Kyle coming home
- Hungover and late for tour
- Get a pink string wristband, have toast for breakfast
- Hellish boat ride segues into snorkeling
- Lay on the beach for a little bit and hate everything
- Get lunch at Koh Tao buffet, really good
- Take a **** in the worst bathroom yet
- Go chill at …
- wake up for breakfast
- watch Jeffries
- swim out in the ocean pretty far, study for interview
- talk to Isabel about leaving while sitting in the tide
- ask Jessie for laptop
- do Amazon test
- eat up above the pool and see Isabel off, phones out of memory so I fail to get a picture of her empty chair
- taxi to new …
... days enjoying our introduction to Thailand, it was time to leave the beach behind in pursuit of "the real Thailand". It was also time for us to bite the bullet and take on some serious overland travel. Enough of this discount air travel nonsense! Koh Samui is not short on travel agents all too eager to assist you in any tour experience or transport booking. After a brief period of negotiation - an essential part of any transaction in Thailand - we were provided with all the ...
... wake up as we had to catch a taxi back to the town so we could catch a ferry to Ko Pangnang. We got there at around midday and headed for or hostel. We had a bit of trouble getting into it as the travel agent still hadn't payed the hostel, but we eventually allowed in. It changed management the day we got there and the new people are Brits, they came straight up to us and asked how we were and if we need any help to come and ask them. ...
... sleep deprived and aching muscles for us. We did originally want to go to the jungle party tonight, but seeing as we had a late one last night. And we are going to the full moon tomorrow night, we think that we are going to just go out for some food, maybe have a drink or two, and then come back and chill - saves money too! It's annoying how it has fallen on the day before the full moon as Jonny has heard how amazing the jungle party is supposed to be. But we will most ...