No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from San Francisco
... Sunderland supporters! Nice glass of wine with a Jameson to follow and bed time beckons.
Sunday 2nd March.
Breakfast at Terminal 3 - at 08.15 on a Sunday the place was busy. Where are they all going? It turned out that many were on our flight. Seems like San Francisco is popular this time of year.
Good flight with Virgin - excellent food ...
... from Millbrae to Powell St. to meet our friends Neil, Maria, Nick, and Rachel. The weather was chilly and wet, but we walked around for a while before deciding on King of Thai Noodle House- a little hole in the wall restaurant with bright purple walls and packed to the gills with hungry patrons. The proportions were ridiculous. Matt ordered a bowl of Pork Noodle Soup, but you would swear it arrived in a bathtub. Everything was delicious and ...
... history museum all under one living roof.
Our brief time was finished in Park Chow enjoying one of their lagers as you had to head back to town to catch ...
... you’re not a coffee fan, like me *blurgh*, you still have to go have a drink in The Buena Vista. We’d walked by a few times, with it being just around the corner from our apartment, but it is generally always busting at the seems. It was chocka when I visited in 2010, and we had to squeeze onto the end of a table on the ...
... we spot them! It’s great to meet my cousins again after so many years, and introduce them to Lavinia. Our kids and their kids are able to run around the park together, play together, and we are able to give some "Aussie" presents to their kids, which will be unique (I don’t think they have Giggle and Hoot in the US!). There is a concrete slide here as well – I’m shuddering to think what sliding down it is doing to ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Commodore Hotel San Francisco
Other places to stay in San Francisco
South Beach, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Hotel somewhat over-rated
- Royal Treatment
- Elegant but Very Noisy
Union Square, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Este hotel es fantástico! Lo recomiendo!
- Great location
- Nice, newly Remodeled but not Great
Civic Center, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- 4-Star stay in Union Square
- A Few Tips
- Very decent
SoMa, San Francisco | 5 star hotelfrom $192
- Great New Hotel by the Convention Center, but Staff Needs Some Help
- Excellent hotel--but watch out for the upcharges!
- Stay here!
Civic Center, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $168
- Stay here
- Great Hotel, Great Views, Great Location
- Great rates, great location!
South Beach, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $266
- Great location, great hotel
- Loved the W!
- Less than stellar
Fisherman's Wharf - North Beach, San Francisco | 3 star hotelfrom $201
- Close to the Wharf, but don't drive
- Drab Drab Drab
- Great Location!
Downtown, San Francisco | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- Enjoyed the Sir Francis Drake
- Worn but Charming
- Good value, good location
Northeast San Francisco, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- One of the best
- Classy, comfortable, and understated
- First Class
Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Unfriendly Terrible Service
- Don't be put off!
- Much better accommodation available.
SoMa, San Francisco | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Oasis in the city of old
- Impressed with it all
- Great for the price
Nob Hill Russian Hill, San Francisco | 5 star hotelfrom $213
- Charmed by Clift Hotel
- Awful stay @ Clift Hotel
- Only for one nite stands
Downtown, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Very enjoyable experience
- Lovely place
- Absolutely Fabulous! Worth every cent!
Fisherman's Wharf - North Beach, San Francisco | 3 star hotelfrom $149
- Wow Fantastic!
- Staff incompetence
- Holiday Inn Golden Gateway to HELL
Union Square, San Francisco | 3 star hotelfrom $128
- Great Value!!
- Lousy hotel and Unfriendly staff
- It was ok...I guess
Downtown San Francisco, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $168
- Executive rooms
- Hilton fine, but pricy
Civic Center, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $307
- They're putting the 'fair' back in Fairmont
- The Fairmont is exceptional
- Completely overrated
Nob Hill Russian Hill, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $168
- Nice Hotel, BAD LOCATION
- Ideal Big Chain Hotel
- Great place to stay
Downtown, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- Convenient, friendly-staffed but small
- Great Value for money
Financial District, San Francisco | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- You don't need a car here!
- Spinning Around
- We Moved On........
Fisherman's Wharf - North Beach, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $199
- Good location, nice room, helpful staff.
- OK hotel, tacky area
- Good hotel
Nob Hill Russian Hill, San Francisco | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Great deal, lots of fun
- Great location for everything!
- Can Handle the Handlery
Union Square, San Francisco | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Perfect if you are under 5 feet tall?
- A Good Deal and A Great Location
- Got more than I paid for
Financial District, San Francisco | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Worked fine for us!
- Smaller & louder than a College Frat House!
Downtown, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Nice stay overall
- Very classy hotel with great staff
- Perfect Location
Downtown, San Francisco | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- OK, but some problems
- Average hotel with great location!
- Nice rooms / good value