Comfort Suites Yukon
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Comfort Suites Yukon
Travel Blogs from Yukon
Today we woke up and ate breakfast at my aunts house. we ate biscuits and gravy and it was delicious. Then we all got together as a family and ate lunch then we all had just a great time talking with each other and getting to know each other more and more. Then we ate dinner which consisted of ribs, mashed potatoes and salad then we went to bed.
Today we woke up and decided to go to Denny's for breakfast. I got a All- American slam which costs 7.99.Then we were back on the road. We traveled to Shrievport, LA and filled up on gas which costed 32.80. then we went to Dallas, TX and filled up which costed 35.10. Then we ate lunch ...
- From TCU we traveled 205 miles to the University of Oklahoma
- since it was a short drive we took the tour of the university the same day.
- I really enjoyed the rich history the university had. I love watching the BOZ.
- They provided us lunch as usual and then I sold my socks. it was a rough day.. only made $40.
- For dinner I ate Panda express. I spent $8.22 on some delicious orange chicken and fried ...
Excuse the title. The whole time I was in Oklahoma I was dying to sing this to people! Okay so first of all I need to applaud Oklahoma Children's hospital because from what I saw on the few days I was their, they have a great system for caring for children and adolescents with mental health problems. They have an adolescent clinic that runs from 9am Monday to Friday that has a Nurse, two Adolescent Doctors, ...
Miles to Fisherman's Wharf
Next Border Crossing/Distance
Number of States I've Run In
9 NY, NJ, PA, OH, IN, IL, MO, KS, OK
Goodbye Tonkawa … Hello Yukon. It’s a fitting name given that I’ve been running thru ice, ...