No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Comfort Suites
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Comfort Suites Lawton
Travel Blogs from Lawton
... has been Mexico, making short appearances in the states throughout the years. But there, on the refuge I fell in love all over again with a lifestyle I once treasured so deeply.
Don't misunderstand me, in Mexico and central american countries you can hike, camp, and be "outdoors"...but it is different. There is more of a threat and a single woman like me can't just venture off without worries of robbery or rape. So, to have the freedom to run ...
Went to OK for my husbands basic training graduation. Small little town. Oklahoma City was near by. We didn't get to explore much because everything was fast pace. It was by far one of the happiest times by far though. Seeing him after a couple months and watching him graduate from basic, starting his career in the US ...
This was our first wildlife refuge and it was very cool, it was like a safari because you drive along the roads and there are Bison, Prairie Dogs, Long-horn Cattle roaming everywhere. We stayed here a total of 3 nights, there were heaps of birds and we even saw our first Coyote. It was close to the city of Lawton to get supply's, we went to IHOP for the first time there and it was so ...
3. Visit to John Lobb Shoes and given a personal tour by Neil McLaran. Then visiting in his after- work pub.
4. Stonehenge and touching a Henge stone at Avebury.
5. Dinner with Cade and Jill at Wolseley's.. it was so surreal to be in London together.
1. Anne Frank's original diary. The realization that she was Grant's ...
... the Mara River by the thousands. Seeing the migration with wildebeest as far as the eye could see. This is why we came to the Serengeti.
7. Lioness carrying her week old cubs in her mouth. We saw 55 lions total.
8. 3 day old baby giraffe being very skiddish and not letting us up-close .
9. Following the Mother Lioness as she goes to fetch her month old cubs and follow them back ...