Comfort Suites Hillsboro
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Comfort Suites Hillsboro
Travel Blogs from Hillsboro
We travelled through southern Alabama and continued through the lower portion of Mississippi and entered Louisiana with our destination New Orleans. Our initial thoughts had been to stay at a RV facility near the French Quarter but when they quoted $95 plus tax a night to stay in an inner city car-parking lot we quickly changed our minds. Instead we booked into another car parking type facility on the other side of the Mississippi River and paid just $30 a night with public ...
Checked in to the rv park and gentleman working the desk actually was from Owensboro. Hadn't lived there for a while but knew of moonlight BBQ. Small world. Rode metro bus ($1.20) to river walk and went to Rita's and had 6 oz margerita followed by a 32oz texas margerita. Had sour cream chicken enchiladas and guacamole that was made by our waiter at our table. Yum ...
It was time for my first official trip as an active full-time RVer!
There were a number of *hiccups* in my meticulously planned travel day:
- In Huntsville, all traffic was detoured because of a community leader's funeral.
- I hit more pot holes than I could count.
- There were so many more 18-wheelers & bikers on the road for a Sunday than I expected.
- It took me ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco