No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Fitness/Health center
- Business Services
- Wheelchair accessibility
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Comfort Suites Boone
Travel Blogs from Boone
... lead to an uneasy alliance between the settlers and the Cherokee Indians. While the British are attempting to urge the Cherokee to wage war against all white settlers, Dr. Stuart’s medical efforts among the natives leads to a friendship between the Cherokee and the villagers. With the help of Nane’hi (Nancy Ward), “Beloved Woman” of the Cherokee people and Daniel Boone, the mountain settlement remains free of war ...
- Bethel Baptist Church puts on a Bethel Blast every 4th of July. They furnish pulled pork, baked beans, cole slaw, rolls, bottled water, soda, various desserts and watermelon. Local bands play in the big tent and fireworks at dark thirty. All this is free! ...
- It is amazing that this town has a 4th of July parade every year with the most simple of floats and entries and the whole town turns out and appreciates it as much as a Macy's parade. You can certainly feel the American pride and patriotism in this town.
- After the parade free watermelon and cake (made by the local bakery) are served on the lawn of the Jones ...
... We joined in North Carolina and eventually came off the parkway in Tennessee. There are many "overlooks" which are points to stop and see the view. The view is mainly of rolling hills covered in forest. There are over 800 miles of walking tracks accessed off the parkway. We stopped at lots of these overlooks and eventually at the end of the day arrived at Linville Falls and walked, in the light rain that continually got heavier, for the next hour and a half for the return ...
- Met up with Jim and Darlene, who were with us on the Panama Canal cruise my sister and I took last November for lunch. They are staying in Ashville, NC so half way was Spruce Pines. We found a great restaurant for lunch.....Mountain View. It certainly lived up to their name.
- On the way back to Boone, I stopped at Linville Caverns.
- Next adventure was a trip to West Jefferson to go to the Ashe County cheese factory and get some ...