Comfort Suites at Living History Farms
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Comfort Suites at Living History Farms
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Comfort Suites at Living History Farms Urbandale
Travel Blogs from Urbandale
After a long list of fears and worries in my last entry, I am happy to report that only two have come true so far and I have made it through both of them to tell the tale.
4:00AM CT November 13th and I am out of bed. Very little packing left to do and I had already taken a shower the night before as well as bawled my eyes out on my husband's chest, so all that was left to do was to get to the airport.
With one slow ticket agent helping a line of at least 20 ...
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
- What if no one likes me? And I don't like anybody? I'm afraid of not having a friend
- I'm arriving in Rishikesh late on Sunday night and missing the opening ceremony, I'm afraid my teachers will look down on me for this
- How will I know where to go on Monday morning for class?
- I'm afraid of not understanding the material
- I worry I won't be able to do something they ...
After returning to Iowa, we first stopped for gas ($31.16) and we shopped at a nearby food store named Jung's Oriental Food Store. Be bought water, chips, marshmallows, chocolate, and candy for a total of $27.35. We visited Gray's Lake Park where we camped for 2 days and enjoys natures company. ...
When arriving at a Chevron to fill $34.85 of gas, we noticed that our Volkswagen was dripping oil so asked where to find the nearest mechanic. A lady told us to head up north and in 12 miles we would arrive at Buck's car shop. As I was driving down the countryside at night, the Volkswagen's engine failed and we were stranded in the middle of no where. Buddy tried ...