Comfort Suites Waco
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Comfort Suites Waco
Travel Blogs from Waco
... place to live and socialise. The elegant St Louis Cathedral is here alongside the Louisiana State Museum which we came too late in the day and although we only had half an hour of opening hours left we paid to go in to see the Hurricane Katrina displays which we could have spent at least a couple of hours viewing as they were so good. Once back on the street we enjoyed listening to a jazz band that had set themselves up outside the Cathedral. Bourbon Street is the well ...
No unwelcome call or knock at the door this morning thankfully! The morning routine was just that, up at 1030, leisurely packing job. I have refined my load in the week on the road. I was overlooking the space inside my shoes! They now hold my mouse, 2 pairs of socks and 2 pairs of gaunchies. Doesn't sound like much of a difference but when limited to 30 litres per side, every little bit helps!
I had a healthy breakfast of watermelon and yogurt ...
It was time for my first official trip as an active full-time RVer!
There were a number of *hiccups* in my meticulously planned travel day:
- In Huntsville, all traffic was detoured because of a community leader's funeral.
- I hit more pot holes than I could count.
- There were so many more 18-wheelers & bikers on the road for a Sunday than I expected.
- It took me ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... The girls all fell asleep and Tad and I enjoyed the quiet drive. We checked into the Waco Hilton, right across the street from Baylor, dropped our stuff in the room and hit the restaurant. In the lobby area, a big group of parents and boys in baseball caps were watching a replay of a Little league playoff game. The food was great and we were back in the room and in bed by 11:30, 9:30 our time. Good night's sleep and Austin ...