Comfort Suites Plainview
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Comfort Suites Plainview
TripAdvisor Reviews Comfort Suites Plainview
Travel Blogs from Plainview
Well the last 2 nights have been pretty lousy with my coughing and then waking up and the bathroom not working both mornings.
Last night we went to bed around 9:30 and all went well till 1:30 then I started coughing (more like hacking up a lung) and poor Tom has been trying to avoid getting this darn cold. So he gets stressed out listening to me cough ( I am giggling to myself now that I am writing ...
... her around the house. Thanks so much auntie!
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
- The morning after our day in El Paso, Bailey and I filled up the tank, bought some ice and water and made our way towards Texas Tech University aka TTU.
- First we traveled 239 miles to Hobbs, New Mexico to fill up our tank first then from there we traveled 109 miles to Lubbock, Texas aka Texas Tech University.
- once we arrived at the university, ...
Made sure I had a travel pass from local Curves before I hit the road. Used it first in Amarillo. Met some feisty women who were having a health promotion. So blood sugar ok and blood pressure a bit high!
This is the start of our journey to the West next stop ...