Comfort Inn University
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... in the views of Stockholm and the gardens along the water edge.
Next up was Stockholm Old Town and the Royal Palace. This would take hopping on a bus to get us the majority of the way there and then a short walk. The bus dropped us at the entrance of a bridge that we would walk across to get to the entrance of Old Town. The walk across the bridge itself was an attraction as the views of the city and its various buildings we like no other part of the ...
This morning we had a guided tour of the Stockholm city hall where we learned that the architect was as indecisive as I am. However unlike me he can design a pretty good hall. It is in this building that the banquet occurs following the Nobel Prize ceremony.
While some of the others went to see a museum that contains a ship that sunk before it left the Stockholm harbour, we went over to a beautiful park which was ...
We went down to breakfast about 8:30. Boy, was it crowded, not like Helsinki. We are in a major city, lots of business people and plenty of tourists. After breakfast we checked at the reception desk to see when our room would be ready, since we had to move from our current room to our "tour" room. To our surprise, they said it was ready. So, we moved ourselves from room 3120 to room 4021. This was great! We didn't have to worry if the ...
... burden turned this into a tremendous trip, adding great experiences I wouldn’t have had otherwise. Sure, Stockholm isn’t the cheapest place to be stranded, but so long as you don’t go overboard it’s no more costly than Tokyo, and only slightly steeper than London. Do pack the long johns though; it is indeed grim up north. Fingers crossed for my compensation claim to BA…
Tack Stockholm (Swedish for thanks)
... submerged in ankle-deep snow, half
frozen lakes – it was truly a White Christmas!
We had a marvellous time frolicking in the snow. It was such a new experience for me and
my two friends; coming from the eastern and southern parts of India as we were, our only chance of setting foot on snow was a vacation up in the mountains of the north, and that too, for only a small window during winter, and even ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $163
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $203
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $192
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $35
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $165
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $135
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $195
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $135
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $145
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $129
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $216
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $179