Comfort Inn University
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... adjacent to the town center. I wonder what it would be like to live in a house that may have been constructed before the US was formed. Other than cramped, creaky and filled with retrofit plumbing and electric systems. OK – done wondering – I do like my comforts…
This is clearly a summer-town, but one dominated by the Swedes themselves. We did hear snippets of German mixed in as well, but overall not a well-traveled destination outside of the ...
... of my lips. A really fun time.
Back into the warmth again, and we finished our tour with a drive and commentary around the city.
When can we return? Hmmm..... I wonder how far it is from Jordan.
We left port at 4.00, watched for a while, went and had a cuppa and watched from inside for a while, then went back to the cabin and had a wee nap. We went back downstairs again around 7.00,and we were still travelling through ...
In Stockholm, the old is exquisite and the new is invigorating. At the mouth of Lake Malaren lie the 14 islands of Stockholm, and that's nothing. The harbor opens up to 24,000 islands, making for a truly scenic arrival into the beautiful capital of Sweden. The Vikings passed through this archipelago long ago, but the official ...
... s something I could continue for another 21 without breathing hard. I was concerned about 24-days on a ship – could I do it? I’d have to say I’d do it again in a minute. This whole cruise thing is so great – we are on a first-name basis with the casino staff, the BB King band, the bartenders and waitresses. It’s really a great life if you can watch the waistline.
Day number two in Stockholm and ...
... with countless vendors and importers from across Sweden and the rest of Europe on hand with every type of beer imaginable. We even saw some familiar friends for the first time in a long while—including Dogfish Head, Southern Tier, Flying Dog, and even Thomas Creek (which we secured a free drink of, when we told the vendor it was from our home state).
It's easy to get wide-eyed and overwhelmed at shows like this, so having ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147