Comfort Inn University
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... ungoogable, Google challenged it but it lost, it is considered a mainstream word.
_when Danish king attacked old city in 1700's, the nobles rallied together and fought them off for 6 months, with no supplies they surrendered to the Danes with the proviso that their lives be spared. The Danes agreed. When the Danish leader then became king he invited all the nobles to the ceremony,92 in all, at ...
... We ate lunch downtown (John had meatballs) then had a few more harbor views before heading to the ship.
We boarded the ship and unpacked. The room has exceptional storage space, room for ...
... is supposed to be a very pleasant place to live even if it gets to -50 at times. The days are very long now, about 5 hours of darkness. We were invited to the helipad to view the sail away through the islands. It was still hot so we did not go right away, but it was a nice place to view the area. Susan had to go at five for her free coke! After dinner we went back to the room to rest and prepare for another long day. We lose an hour time change tonight. ...
... us, we finally arrived in Stockholm at about 10 pm. We then still had what seemed like an infinite distance to walk before reaching the hostel. It was at this time that my nightmare began. It started out as a minor discomfort on my right side. There was no need for immediate panic yet as this feeling was not unfamiliar to me. Kidney stones and I have a long and tumultuous history. I figured that this most recent bout would just have to be dealt with on my ...
... the very last tram line in Stockholm as they are replacing them with buses. Silly Silly, I bet they will regret that as many cities that got rid of trams have. I rest my case Sydney.
Before Abba we did the mother mother ship IKEA. I only bought a couple of little things just so I can say Oh I got them from IKEA in Sweden.
Tomorrow we are off to Helsinki. It will be sad to leave Sweden as we both have really enjoyed it ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147