Comfort Inn University
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... br> What we enjoyed in Sweden
Junibaken Pippi Longstockings saw the tribute statue to the author Astrid Lindgren, loved the Swedish meatballs, our host Alma made the most delicious meatballs we ate with the red current berry topping, gravy & potatoes.The yoghurt alll throughout Europe has been outstanding and eaten almost daily on our trip. In Sweden we viewed a living agricultural museum, we saw the way life was in ...
Nick's Swedish Adventure Tip 1 Mobile phone sims can only be activated at a store. I found Telia to be the easiest one to work with. Their stores will give you a sim, register it (which you can not do as a foreigner), and load it for you. 200sek should get you about 1 gig for 30 days. Top ups must also be done at the store. Nick's Swedish Adventure Tip 2 Sweden is expensive, probably the third most ...
... has spent centuries fighting over possession of land in both Norway and Finland. Stockholm has been the sight of dedicated witch hunting and the assassination on their monarchs.
My tour took me around Gamla Stan and through some of the other major islands where I saw Alfred Nobel's house, the Museum of Nordic History, and the Vasa museum. The Vasa Museum is the one thing I wish I had had the time to visit in depth.The Vasa is a Swedish warship built in ...
... little outdoor restaurant along the water - shared a pizza with prosciutto and arugula. Hmmm...two pizzas in two days, what would Dr. Gundry say? Well at least I am doing a lot of walking! Next stop was the Vasa Museum which features an incredible warship from the 1600s that sank in Stockholm's harbor as she set off on her maiden voyage. She was designed to be the largest sailing ship on earth and show the might of the Swedish navy. ...
Stockholm is incredible. It was nothing like I expected after being in Copenhagen. There seems to be only two similarities between the two cities: the habits of the royal families (both the crown prince and princess married 'commoners') and that both cities are absolutely stunning. That is we're the similarities end. Stockholm is a city comprised of hills and islands, which is full of the most open and welcoming people you will ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147