Comfort Inn University
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
Sunshine wakes me up. We sleep in a room with large windows. The balcony door is open, and fresh cool air breezes in. I slept marvellously.
Breakfast in the sunlit kitchen - bread, sausage, tea. Everything exudes a vacation mood. Lina already left for work, so we have the apartment for ourselves.
After some reading we pack some food and go for a walk along the waterfront. Joggers, walkers, cyclists - Sweden is ...
... minds when we saw the ridiculous line. Right next door was the Nordiska Museet with no line - sounds good! The audio guides were unique in that you used them like laser pointers to select the track. This museum contained exhibits about Swedish culture and tradition, including furniture, table settings, toys, traditions such as Christmas, and the Sapmi indigenous people. The sugar exhibit was particularly appealing to Ashley as it contained information on ...
... was the May 1 holiday on a Friday today seemed to be a half working day and early festivities. I had to cram museums today as I didnt know what was open tomorrow. ...
... know-- and know well! For Christoffer, it is a constant "this used to be a video store" and "they were building this when I was last here". I guess Stockholm really is the fastest growing European capital city! Stora Essingen seemed like a quiet and modest residential area, away from the hustle and bustle of the city but connected well to other parts via the #1 bus and tram. We got some very Swedish snacks from Coop (a chocolate drink called Pucko, which pretty much tastes like ...
... was a snowboarding competition at Sergels torg, a big shopping area... They covered it with fake snow. How crazy is that! They had a DJ and everything! Afterwards, I met up with Anneli and Victoria, the Swedish mother daughter duo. They told me they were at Espresso House in Konserthus at Hörtorget, which sounds very specific, but there are more Espresso Houses here than H&Ms... Anyway I ended up finding the right ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Ave Camelinas 3466, Morelia | 3 star hotelfrom $153
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147