Comfort Inn University
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... amnesty. A feast at Tre Kronor Fortress ended with the arrest and execution the next day of more than 80 noblemen. Today the Nobel Museum looks over the square’s cafes and terraces. We walked past the bronze sculpture of St. George and the Dragon and along Österlånggatan. While tourists stick to Västerlånggatan, locals prefer to shop in and around Österlånggatan for its small boutiques. We saw the tiny alleyway ...
... which got me really excited), but were not on sale in stores. Also, the stores only had red and white versions of the Nordic pattern socks and not the black ones I wanted. I checked FIVE HMs!!! I mean, they were all within one block, but still!! I was a little bummed, but oh well. I probably do not need more clothes at this point! Christoffer and I are going on a cruise to Riga, Latvia tomorrow for his birthday!! SO excited! ...
... hotel is super modern, with our room about 13 sq meters, including the bathroom. Very well designed and sleek, but no window, so it feels like we are in a submarine. We ventured out for a walk and eventually found a boat tour of the harbour that was still running. This took about 2 hrs. The city is very beautiful and comprises lots of Islands and bridges. There are a huge amount of modern apartment buildings along the foreshores, but none of the ...
... was our first stop in Stokholm, is actually pretty spectacular and, I guess, kinda unique in that it has a complete Viking war ship inside! There was some free time here, about 45mins. And that was enough, but as I said, there wasn't really any other free time. It would have been nice to go into a few shops and maybe try some local food. Perhaps next time? Heading back to the ship and it's ...
... channel". While we were at dinner (which starts at 8.30), the pilot was still on board, and the pilot boat was coming along in our wake, bucking and bouncing.
I decided to order Ron a newspaper, so trotted along to Reception to find out what NZ papers they had. Great, they had the Dom. and we'd have it delivered to our cabin by 8.00am. Just like being at home.
We'd had a late lunch, salad and hot ham from the buffet, and ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147