Comfort Inn University
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... about 25 years ago fully intact! It was floated into a special museum and then they closed the end wall and drained out all of the water and that is the museum today. It was like seeing a full sized Pirates of the Caribbean ship. Unbelievable. the pictures cannot do it justice!! Then went to an open air museum where they have brought traditional Swedish houses from ...
... tried to get on land early in the morning, we opted for a later time. We didn't go to Stockholm (an hour bus or train ride) because we have been there and done that at another time. So guess what happened in the idyllic place of Nynaeshamn? Yes, ...
... on to get back to the ship. As we approached the ship we waited for him to ram the side, and sink home right before our eyes. Happy to be onboard. Crisis averted. After we pulled anchor, and took off it was time for dinner, and t-shirt shopping. Realizing I didn't need that chocolate cake I had after dinner I was off for a bike ride. Coming back to the cabin I realized the laundry was empty, so here I am. It's 2:30 in the morning, and I'm doing laundry. Sleep late ...
... in Sweden they would like to host our ceremony.
Of course there were details to manage and lots of paperwork before we received our Hindersprövningsintyg (marriage license). Lars often challenged me to pronounce that...and finally I can!!!! It's not easy speaking Swedish! LOL
We decided to marry in Stockholm before returning to the U.S. My Swedish Residency Application is being process and I must wait in my ...
... Glenfiddich's "Cask of Dreams" whisky sounded like something handed down to man by a higher authority. Alas, I made a vow to stick to beer, so trying that drink was one dream the cask didn't fulfill.
While our first (non-job interview related) trip to Stockholm didn't really give us a chance to see the city, it did give us something we had been lacking for a long time—boundless beer options. Prost! (Whoops, wrong country!)
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147