Town & Country Motel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Strathfield South
... mechanic while we catch a train into the city and do the touristy things - trip to Manly on the ferry, maybe a ride to the top of Centrepoint Tower...the usual stuff. As for the car, here's the rap sheet:
- broken left low beam headlight
- intermittently working tailgate latch
- front brakes causing serious wobble in the steering wheel when the pads are hot
- tailgate gas struts that don't work - tailgate needs to be held up for ...
... Samoyed First Batch Ale (SA)
81. Smiling Samoyed India Pale Ale (SA)
82. Smiling Samoyed Chilli Beer (SA)
83. Prancing Pony Black Ale (SA)
84. Prancing Pony India Red Ale (SA)
85. Prancing Pony Pale Ale (SA)
86. Prancing Pony Blonde Ale (SA)
... by the expensive prices. Sydney is also remarkably similar to San Francisco - its location along a lively waterfront, brisk yet temperamental weather and a bustling financial district. But most of all, I was with my favorite person from home...my mom! We started our reunion tour with coffee at our awesome hotel, the 1888. If you're planning a trip to Sydney, I highly recommend this quaint little hotel. It reminded me of something I would easily see in SF...ok I think I've driven home ...
... of an anchor that was on a ship for the first fleet over to Australia. Another thing we learned about was a section on how aboriginals viewed James Cook coming over to discover Australia as a criminal and the controversy he caused. Finally, I just got home from an Australian Rugby match at ANZ Stadium! I tried to follow the game as much as possible but it's a little ...
... On checking in, we were informed we had been upgraded from an eight bed dorm to a six bed dorm. Woooo 2 less people fighting for the bathroom. This hostel is more of a resort ... The building itself looks more like a hotel, there's a pool, bar and a club. There are also tv/ chill out areas and kitchens on every floor so now crowding for the hob and our room even has an outdoor area on a balcony. All in all a ...