Comfort Inn Sioux City
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Comfort Inn Sioux City
Travel Blogs from Sioux City
We got a good night’s sleep and were up around 7. We had breakfast at the motel and were out by 9. Cool, cloudy and windy today. Good for driving - no glare from the sun. Pretty straight highway as we drive across Illinois on Hwy 80, which is a pretty straight highway and in good condition. There are mostly corn fields and farms and traffic …
... was a very interesting stop to understand the Lakota tribe. Then we traveled to Ft. Pierre, SD and stopped at the Oahe Dam Park. A beautiful park on the Missouri River.
Saturday, May 30th - We had a guided tour of South Dakota Capitol Building in Pierre (pronounced Pier). The Cultural Heritage Center was a self guided tour of the American Indian cultures from the early arrival of the white settlers, ...
... privately owned by the guys who dug 45 feet deep in a corn field to recover it. The items they have cleaned and restored are unbelievable. China, nails, barrels of boots, shoes, clothing, fabric, etc. All the cargo was intact and is still to this day being cleaned and placed in the museum. One of the men who was on the "dig" talked to us about his experience. Another must see if you are in ...
Today was a beautiful day and we started out our drive across SD. About half way across the state, we drove into the Central Time Zone, so we lost an hour in our drive. Once we reached the eastern edge of SD, we followed the Missouri River south and crossed over it into Iowa. We stopped at a ...
- On my way to Grandma's house I stayed at the Lewis and Clark state Park
- Stayed there for 2 days and checked out some local monuments
- While looking around at the park I met a Native American woman who was a descendant of the Native American that accompanied Lewis and Clark as a guide on their joureney
- She had many stories to tell about her ancestors and their customs
- after spending $75.29 on gas I finally make it to my grandma's house ...