No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Quality Inn
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Mary Elen Crete
Travel Blogs from Rock Springs
... I can and cant handle. One scoop was massive I agree but I totally could have done more. It was only $2.60 for the scoop and an extra 50c for another scoop. And yes it is outstanding ice cream. I got the chocolate chip cookie dough, satira the chocolate and tawney got bubblegum which actually had real bubblegum in it! Miller got candy necklaces. We left and went to find a park or something for the kids to run off excess energy and stop bloody fighting with each ...
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
... we made it right on time!) we headed for Temple Square and the Mormon Temple grounds. This was fantastically interesting. There we met two young women who were Mormon missionaries -- one from Venezuela and the other from Brazil -- who showed us around and took us through the various buildings. Although we diverge theologically from the Mormon faith, still it was fantastic to see how Jesus was honoured and the gospel ...
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.
... truly is incredible. Wyoming... not so much (so far). Lots of flat land and rolling hills. The upside is that it's a bit easier to drive. We did stop in the historic town of Evanston. It was VERY quiet and equally as quaint and featured some beautiful memorials to a number of wars. The ice cream parlor we snacked at ROCKED!! We found a cell phone on our stroll through town and called "Dad" listed in the contacts. We arranged to ...