How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Airport Transportation
- Room service
- Swimming pool
Photos of Comfort Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews Comfort Inn Red Bluff
Travel Blogs from Red Bluff
... I started this blog. The rest of the evening I will be trying to get your URL into the share database. There is a lot to think about. I need to fathom how to act in the capacity of one officiating a wedding of a 67 year old woman and a 31 year old man? Who will attend? What is the most significant contribution I can make? How about Zeph's well? Does it really make any sense to put ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... along the Californian coastline. We walked around the centre and were amazed to see an octopus in one of the tanks. It was a strange sight! We saw it's body change colour to camouflage with the rocks beneath it. It manoeuvred around the tank using its tentacles as legs and arms. There were also a variety of large fish in one tank, with shrimp in another. After enjoying our short outing we hopped back in the car ...
Headed out to Redwood Forest today. We have been very fortunate weather wise on our trip, we have had nothing but sunshine the entire trip. Very beautiful ride today as you will see in the pictures. Stopped and took a hike through the forest and got some. Headed of ...