No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Heated pool
- Non-smoking rooms
- Hot tub
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
Photos of Comfort Inn
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Comfort Inn Pocatello
Travel Blogs from Pocatello
- Took a whole day to travel to Lava Hot Springs.
- Eight hour drive over 564 miles.
- Stopped a couple of times along the way to fill the tank up.
- Arrived at Lava Hot Springs KOA in the late evening. ...
- Woke up at 10 and got Starbucks-10$
- Then left to Blackfoot at 11
- Arrived at Blackfoot and had lunch at taco bell-8$
- Went and stayed the rest of the night at our hotel Super 8- 51$
- Ate dinner at the hotel, and after enjoyed a nice shower after a long day
- Next stop tomorrow is Yellowstone, ...
... cold. So sorry about the weather.Despite this we saw some wondrous sights-
-hotpools for bison
-berry eating bears
-the iconic Old Faithful
-and finally the osprey over the falls
We drove out to the Craters of The Moon NP and did a bit of lava ...
... jump the Snake River Canyon in 1974; the launch site for his Skycycle X-2 is less than two miles west of the falls, on the south rim of the canyon.
The 2 mile road down to the falls had several small waterfalls right by the side of the road. It helped to bring the temperature down a bit. It was worth the time and effort to come out here to view this spectacular site.
Then there was dinner, we decided to stop ...
... of four units parked in the campground which was around the back of the casino. It had a very clean, large bathroom area with showers that were great.
In Great Falls they were predicting a big storm to blow in on Saturday (tomorrow) but we are hoping we have outrun it. Still not de-winterized yet, and using the furnace lots.