Comfort Inn Outlet Center
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Comfort Inn Outlet Center Williamsburg
Travel Blogs from Williamsburg
- Spent the day walking around Colonial Williamsburg and hanging out in a couple of local coffee shops.... great vibe here!
- Crossed the Chesapeake "River Tunnel" on the way to Maryland. It's a consecutive series of 3 bridges & 2 tunnels back-to-back that spans over 20 miles from Virginia to Maryland - very cool drive (see pictures).
- Stayed in Salsbury MD tonight to be ready for tomorrow's drive. ...
... and see the transformation which has taken place, to see the Capitol, the Governor's Palace, the Raleigh Tavern born again; to see 61 colonial buildings restored, 94 colonial buildings rebuilt; the magnificent gardens of colonial days reconstructed - in short to see how thorough the renaissance of these physical landmarks, the atmosphere of a whole glorious chapter in our history, has been recaptured." Roosevelt then dedicated Duke of Gloucester ...
... After a quick drive around Jamestown Island, we headed for the Jamestown Settlement, where we spent the rest of the day. This was a completely different experience than the one we had at Historic Jamestowne (but both were really interesting), mostly because Jamestown Settlement is more of a "living museum" experience, with costumed guides and various "real life" experiences, such as ...
... I imagined it would be, but the overall atmosphere was bright and laden with stories from years gone by.
We wandered into the more heavily populated eating area at one end of Colonial Williamsburg, popped in and out of more stores (one candy store was especially great with a whole wall of different coloured M&M's!) and took photos with the bronze statue of a founding father who we think was Thomas Jefferson. Whoever he was, he had quite a steady ...
... who was a walking encyclopedia of Civil War history. We stood at Cementary Ridge and could picture the battle due to the excellent commentary from our ranger. Also toured the David Wills home where President Lincoln stayed and wrote the Gettysburg address that he read at the dedication of the Gettysburg National Cemetery. Final stop was Williamsburg for 2 days. We toured the Jamestown settlement and the Yorktown Victory Center. Jamestown had working recreations of ...
Other places to stay in Williamsburg
6945 Pocahontas Trail, Williamsburg | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Terrible Conditions
- Fantastico per famiglie
- Great for the family
315 York St , Williamsburg | 3 star hotelfrom $243
- Great place to stay!
- Pet Friendly
- Horrible Place!
415 Richmond Road, Williamsburg | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Average for Williamsburg
- Just Okay
- Nettes Hotel, großes Zimmer
50 Kingsmill Road, Williamsburg | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Too far to walk.
- Very disappointed at Marriott
- Loved the Marriott
101 St. Andrews Drive, Williamsburg | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Just Like Home
- Communication problems at this resort
- The best!!
310 South England Street, Williamsburg | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- A Very Nice Stay
- Restaurant not worth it
- Cold room
105 Visitor Center Dr, Williamsburg | Hotelfrom $159
- Great Location and Nice Hotel
- Great Atmosphere, Very Overpriced!!!
- Stay Away
725 Bypass Road, Williamsburg | Hotelfrom $79
351 York Street, Williamsburg | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- The most comfortable bed!
- Wonderful trip
3006 Mooretown Road, Williamsburg | 3 star hotelfrom $150
- Really Nice Stay, Good Value
- Great Hotel!!
- Good place to stay in Williamsburg
5351 Richmond Rd., Williamsburg | 2 star hotelfrom $58
1402 Richmond Rd., Williamsburg | 2 star hotelfrom $95
- Friendly and Helpful staff
- Il personale era cordiale e disponibile
- We Were Dumped Here; Small Room
706 Bypass Rd. US 60, Williamsburg | 2 star hotelfrom $72
- L'hotel migliore a Williamsburg
- Best Hotel in Williamsburg
- Nice Hotel, Bad Location!!!!
201 Bypass Rd., Williamsburg | 2 star hotelfrom $79
600 Bypass Road, Williamsburg | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Stay here if you like roaches
- Very average clean and had a great time
- Good Hotel
470 McLaws Circle, Williamsburg | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- THis hotel was great for us - great pool and whirlpool, too!
- A little pricey for what you get
- Great stay here
2007 Richmond Rd., Williamsburg | 2 star hotelfrom $56
1644 Richmond Road, Williamsburg | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Not that impressed
- Just stayed!!! Not happy!!!
- Great Place to Stay
1600 Richmond Road, Williamsburg | Hotelfrom $48
120 ByPass Rd, Williamsburg | 2 star hotelfrom $49
620 York St., Williamsburg | 1 star hotelfrom $33
720 Lightfoot Road, Williamsburg | 2 star hotelfrom $84
814 Capitol Landing Road, Williamsburg | 3 star hotelfrom $74
6493 Richmond Rd., Williamsburg | Hotelfrom $50
1648 Richmond Road, Williamsburg | 3 star hotelfrom $151
515 Bypass Rd, Williamsburg | 3 star hotelfrom $102
- Loved Our Stay
- What a place.......
- Loved my stay in this hotel