No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Comfort Inn Hastings
Travel Blogs from Hastings
... to Minnesota during that future.
3. No, I don't know when.
4. I will try to catch up on some of those missing blog entries. I'll start with that first weekend in June.
5. Fall and Winter will take place south - suggestions are incredibly welcomed at this point, I'm open from Death Valley to the Gulf Coast (and beyond). Please send ideas, recommendations, tidbits.
6. I plan to make every effort ...
... sunshine. The road heads directly into the sun and it is brutal to see anything. Not far down the road we cross into Nebraska and find the "Mother load" of RV Parks. Sidney, NE is the World Headquarter of Cabela's and they have an RV Park right behind the office complex. This will be a must stop for anyone heading West on I-80.
The road now is flat and straight out in front of ...
... in a swing, watching the fireflies rise from the grass, and enjoying the cool evening. The air was so fresh---I told Larry it was because all that corn was busy exhaling! As I looked at the surrounding corn fields, I expected Shoeless Joe Jackson to come walking toward us, just like in "Field of Dreams."
This was an unexpectedly pleasant overnight stop. Not sure what we will find tomorrow in the little town of Valentine, ...
- Took 3 and a half hours to get here.
- Parked and took a nice walk around part of the lake.
- Ate some beef jerky
- Watched the cranes hunt
- Saw them get fish and swallow them whole.
- after an hour we had had enough and decided to get back on the road.
... to settle for a Porterhouse cooked to perfection. Tomorrow, North Platte and the Golden Spike Tower overlooking the Union Pacific classification and maintenance yards. Mary's Version A sunny drive. Yay! No storms! Phew! When we first arrived at the museum, we entered a building that had a collection of cowboy and Native American items. The one thing I remember is a sculpture of an Indian family. I can't remember whether or not I took ...