No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Comfort Inn Elko
Travel Blogs from Elko
- Woke up bright and early and checked out today at 6:00 - Ate at a continental breakfast that was complimentary - Got to visit Humboldt National Park which cost about $15 to get in - Took an ATV off road tour of the mountains - Got to pet a bunny - Found a cute little mom and pop hotel which was only 25 bucks a night - The missus promised my waffles in the ...
- Today I woke up at 10 and was ready for my next adventure.
- I stopped off in Elko Nevada to got some gas at around 2.
- I filled up and before i left to got myself a 5$ foot long.
- I got to Elko and stayed in my car and looked back at all the fun I had on the trip.
- Now that the trip is coming to an end, i realize how fun it is
- At around 9, i started dozing off in my car and fell asleep.
... they travelled to California." In 1869 the transcontinental railroad was built along the Humbolt Rive. Today The California Trail, railroad and Hwy 80 all follow the same route across Nevada to California. The center is built near the South Fork of the Humbolt River. It tells the story of the pioneers moving west from Independence, Missouri as well as some history of the indigenous Shoshone Indians. There was a wonderful display of how the Indians lived in ...
On our way to Sandy, UT to see our Carthage friends, we spent our first night at a Holiday Inn in Elko, Nevada, a small city of ~19k folks. Before heading out to Sandy UT the next morning, we decided to check out a local Canyon, which turned out to be a great ...
We picked the Honey Badger up at the Shell station in Carson where we thought they fixed the cruise control...nope! But we fueled up, loaded, groceries and the cats and we are on the way to Elko. Lots of a lot of nothing on the drive. Elko wasn't so bad, in fact good! Our RV site at the Iron Horse park allowed us to judge all the rigs when ...