Comfort Inn & Suites Safford
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Comfort Inn & Suites Safford
Travel Blogs from Safford
- Woke up and ready to get back on the road!
- Still had quite a few snacks left, so i just filled up my tank and grabbed some ice
- Back on the road and headed for New Mexico!
- After a little over a 4 hour drive I arrived in SoCorro, NM
- Tired from the drive, I just relaxed in my car
- I played some guitar for awhile and then read my book
- I had a few more of my snacks for dinner then went to sleep
... as "The Boneyard". It is well known and has been seen in many documentaries, movies, even music videos! There are approximately 4000 planes in storage there at any given time. Many are stored until they are needed again, while others are cannibalized for parts to keep other aircraft flying. When they can offer no more....they chop 'em up for scrap or they go to museums.
There were several "art" planes at Pima as well. They ...
1) There were 3 photos of bombing crews were a girl was in the photo. The volunteer veteran had tracked her down. Here she was the photographer. A young pretty girl whose husband was drafted and she didn't want to sit at home, so she also got involved with the cause. The 3 crews wanted her to put some "looks" into their photo. 2) On one of ...
... Scott and looked just as he passed over a rattlesnake. The snake was apparently moving down along the line between the road and plants. As Scott's front tire passed it went under his pedal and pack, then began to coil as I passed it. I swear it was as big around as my wrist. Scary. We had a couple of terrifying days after we left Superior. No shoulder, terrible drivers and tunnels ...
... is what you enjoy there is plenty of paths that have approx- two mile trail. A gift shop on site. A beach the kids can swim or have a picnic. If you need some more relaxation there's also a natural spring hot tub cleaned once a week. The spring water runs continually approx- 98deg, you can say that's a nice liquid massage. I recommend the Bass Cabin or do it up like the old cowboys sleeping bag and the old ground. It's ...