Comfort Inn & Suites Rock Springs
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Comfort Inn & Suites Rock Springs
Travel Blogs from Rock Springs
It was an early morning this morning, as we wanted to make an early Coors Brewery tour. As it turned out, the tours started at 10, so we had plenty of time. We parked on the street and caught the shuttle bus, which drove around a bit of Golden, then went to the brewery. It was a self-guided tour, so we just followed the signs and listened to the …
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
... Divide -- separating water flowing to the Atlantic from that flowing to the Pacific. Then we entered the desert-like Great Basin, nearly featureless mile after mile. All this land is over 6500 feet in elevation with no outlet for water ... and not much water anyway. Before Rock Spring we crossed the C. Divide again bringing us to Pacific watersheds.
** All day we traveled over vast prairies HIGHER THAN Mt. Washington! Boggles the ...
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.
... had to make an unexpected detour to the Apple Store in downtown SLC since Colleen's iPad was not charging properly. Amazingly, we were in and out within a half hour; the battery was good- all we needed was a new charger which seems to have solved the problem. We had planned to spend the night in Rawlins, Wyoming, but ...