Comfort Inn & Suites Rock Springs
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Comfort Inn & Suites Rock Springs
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Comfort Inn & Suites Rock Springs
Travel Blogs from Rock Springs
- I will defiantly make a trip back to Yellowstone one day!
- Although I didn't eat breakfast! A raccoon ate all my food!
- A kind lady made extra eggs and gave them to me
- It tasted kind of funny, but i was starving!
- I will be heading back to Utah and made a stop to get gas in Rock Springs at 12:00
- Stopped off at a 7/11 and got gas ...
... We drove past snow covered cattle and into what looked like white abyss' s most of the time as the snow had started falling thickly again. We found the general merchandise store that had the famed ice cream and made our way inside. It certainly was small ( total population of farson is 330) We chose our one scoop ice cream ( I wanted 2 but the girl more pr less would let me she said 1 is heaps) I felt really shut down and annoyed, she has no idea how much ...
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
... Divide -- separating water flowing to the Atlantic from that flowing to the Pacific. Then we entered the desert-like Great Basin, nearly featureless mile after mile. All this land is over 6500 feet in elevation with no outlet for water ... and not much water anyway. Before Rock Spring we crossed the C. Divide again bringing us to Pacific watersheds.
** All day we traveled over vast prairies HIGHER THAN Mt. Washington! Boggles the ...
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.