Comfort Inn Cleburne
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Comfort Inn Cleburne
Travel Blogs from Cleburne
- The morning after we traveled to TCU, the coach gave us a tour of the facilities as well as the campus.
- It was a amazing campus, the facilities were nice and the people had a nice southern feel.
- After the tour they served us lunch and after that we sold our socks . We made $125.
- For dinner, we ate at Whataburger. I spent ...
- In the morning, we filled up the tank, and bought ice and water before we set off to TCU
- First we traveled 251 miles to Pecos, TX we spent $46.77 on gas
- Next we traveled 245 miles to Abilene, TX, we spent $45.66
- Finally we traveled 150 miles to Fort Worth, TX where TCU is. ...
... to Ruth's house for the "pumpkin carving" event. Brooke and Alex had some amazing pumpkins carved. see pics. They are both very talented. Maggie May spent a lot of time swimming in Ruth's pool..she had so much fun. First couple of times she fell in and went under. She finally figured out it was easier to go in and out on the steps. We let her swim until she was exhausted. Next, it was time for trick or ...
Our 2014 Hawkins Family Vacation ended safely upon our return home after 4 AM early Wednesday morning. It was long drive through the sands of west Texas but nothing beats the blessing of a safe delivery to a still-standing and working home.
Our final tally was 15 days, 3,571 miles traveled and over 82 hours in the car.
Thanks for sharing our journey.
... which she accepted, but then I remembered about their military discount policy, whereby military members can take more weight. After a bit of a discussion with her colleagues they agreed to allow me the extra weight, so I packed everything back in my bag and went for a final drink with Angela and her brother. The journey to Texas was pretty uneventful. My first flight was slightly delayed so I had about an hour and a half stopover in Houston before getting a ...