Colony Inn North Hollywood
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Colony Inn North Hollywood Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... residents of the East to make the trip to Port Louis or Curepipe. Besides, our interlocutor announces the opening of a fourth store in the coming months. Construction, she said, has already started. And with these novelties, gifts and surprises are on the program.
">Simply connect to the Facebook page of Atom Travel for the latest offers.
">Trips to win
... tasty quinoa burgers, whilst the boys had real burgers, turkey and bison! It was very excited to be reunited and we had a great time sharing our travel and holiday stories.
After lunch we all wandered down to Santa Monica pier, watching the street performers and soaking up the buzzy atmosphere. The sun was shining but there was a nip in the air so we all kept our jackets on!
Since the day was speeding by, we decided to head into LA to our hotel, ...
Two fire engines arrived. The Firefighters charged into the building. The ladders were ready to be deployed. And it was over in an instant. The smouldering popcorn was removed from the offending unit and the party was over.
Um, just wondering Denise....where was BJ in all of this? Hmmmmmm.
Now where were we. Oh yes, packing for tomorrow. Lights out at midnight. All quiet.
#Fab5 #nomorefalsealarmsEVER #sunsets #redwine #leftovers
... to join him as I couldn’t stay hiding in my room forever and by the time everyone else was up I was a mess and had ended up crying on the sofa to Alex, but that helped some. So throughout the day I just tried to distract myself from my thoughts as best I could.
We had plans today to head down to Santa Monica beach and visit the pier, and didn’t want to navigate the traffic again so used the hop on hop off sightseeing bus to get there. As we purchased our tickets we ...
... we needed a drink to recover from all that culture! A nearby hotel has a roof garden so we camped there for a few drinks in the evening.
Dinner was taken in a fantastic steak house just round the corner from our hotel. Tracy had the 6oz petite steak, whilst Ken had the 18oz pepper steak............ which was just amazing! ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
6101 W. Century Blvd, Los Angeles | 4 star hotel
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
404 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $83
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!