Colony Inn North Hollywood
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... queue got up to 350 people so we were glad we arrived early. We had great seats near the front and it was very fascinating to see how a show of this calibre is filmed as a live taping. Leno was hilarious with plenty of digs at Obama, various celebrities, and silly newspaper headlines.
We had a enjoyable time with Stuart and Mary with lots of laughs, and are very grateful to them for their hospitality and to Stuart for helping us sort out some minor mechanical problems with ...
... There were lots of VIP cordoned off areas above the dancefloor that were full of people and even the seated areas elsewhere had lot of bottles of vodka and what not on them. This was a club for people with money to spend. It was also almost entirely made up of blacks and orientals. The crawl cost $15 too when we didn't jump any queues or need to pay to get in anywhere so not great value for money. It's always very hit and miss with these things. I cut out around half past ...
... Still, I’ll try not to complain about having too many options. I am grateful for it.
In another amazing gift, the boys (my cats) are getting along amazingly. I am glad that I took so long to choose which cat to adopt – it ended up being so worthwhile and its clear I chose the exact right one. The beauty of it, against all odds, is that this boy has some uncanny similarities to Jinx. I hadn’t seen them before; they are just little things that ...
With crossing the date line and all, Tuesday the 18th of December was to be the longest day of our lives. As it was, our late flight from Evan-hit Nadi was delayed by a couple of hours so we snuck in a couple of hours of Wednesday before time (and actually) traveling to L.A. and Tuesday again.
We arrived in Los Angeles for a re-run of Tuesday afternoon and a chilly 15C outside temperate (welcome back to ...
... this was the first thing we saw coming off the Metro). I bought lots of Frankenweenie soft toys! (which is being heavily promoted all over the place - it's gonna be great!)
Now we're back at our hotel (been trying to get our TV to work so we can watch Grey's Anatomy, but it's on the fritz!). We've used our microwave for the first time to make rice and mac and cheese!
Bed soon - Lucy joins us tomorrow!!! Yaaay!
TripAdvisor Reviews Colony Inn North Hollywood Los Angeles
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $329
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $111
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $111
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $280
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!