Colony Inn North Hollywood
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
We actually left Stafford on Friday, and travelled down to Heathrow. Nothing exciting to report apart from driving past the England Football Team Bus - we tried to peek through the blacked-out windows but the people on there didn't look like footballers at all! We ventured into Uxbridge in the torrential rain for an evening meal, and ...
... enquired about a few hotel rooms on Air b&b with no luck. We decided on spending a little more on another website and got Waikiki Sand Villa booked. We then booked the flight from Honolulu to Vegas. We chilled by the pool then headed for a walk around the hotel area. We had found a great pizza place over the road which was the same idea as subway but for pizza. Nothing else around took our fancy do we are in the hotel ...
... invalid, however, the guy working at Ripley's let us in for free anyway.
Seeing how many ridiculous people and things have a star on the walk of fame. Each of the stars has an icon which represents one of five aspects of entertainment; film, tv, theatre, radio and music. Only one person has been awarded a star on the walk of fame for all 5 things (5 stars in total); Gene Autry.
Sleeping and ...
... and no one came to sit in seat number three. So, we were able to spread out a bit.
Sam was a bit tense when it came time to take off, so I helped set her mind at ease by telling her stories about technical things such as how the wing flaps while in the air and how you can see through the wing when the flaps are down. It didn't help. Some people just don't want to be helped.
The flight was 14 ...
We had some Pelicans who just did not listen to anything and some who were really pushy and one boy even straight up asked what he was getting out of us tonight (before prizes were even mentioned by us!). Excuse me?! How about an attitude adjustment. We also had one mom come and immediately demand our babysitting forms. She signed up her kids for babysitting every night, before even registering them and then asked about Skywalkers nightclub! These people are absurd. ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Colony Inn North Hollywood Los Angeles
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!