Colony Inn North Hollywood
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... park and went straight to Radiator Springs It was so busy and so hot 107 Fahrenheit around 38 degrees. Shannon wanted to go on he Cars roller coaster so we got a fast pass it was 10am and the fast pass was for 6pm that night it was so popular if you wanted to wait it was 2 hours in the sun. We went and headed down to the pier and went on the screaming roller coaster it was awesome and wasn't a long wait either. We strolled around the ...
... moss, raw Irish sea moss is a seaweed that grows on the coastlines of North America and Europe. Utilized as both a foodstuff or an option medication, Irish sea moss has many dietary properties and efficiently treats several skin and internal ailments. Extended used in Jamaican cooking, raw Irish sea moss is obtaining its spot as a super-food all over the globe.
A major point to take into account ...
... door to door with The Grove shopping and entertainment center. The Farmers’ Market was established in the 1930’s to allow farmers to sell their goods to the people of LA. In most descriptions we have seen it’s been described as a farmers market that also houses some restaurants. In reality though it’s the other way around; there are a few stalls where producers (or producers reps at least) sell all sorts of ...
... swim in their pool as long as you stay at the restaurant. It was wonderful to have a cool swim after a tiring flight (even though it was only three hours). We rested on the pool chairs afterwards; it was just blissfully relaxing. Wouldn’t it be even better if they had a spa there to prepare yourself for an 11 hour flight? I guess, it’s way too hot to have a spa. I watched the sun go down and the moon come out. The food at ...
... Catalina Island, and Ensenada, Mexico. We didn't have to fly since the cruise started and ended in Los Angeles. We've been to these places before so the idea was to just enjoy and relax without the pressure of sightseeing. And to top it all, the ship docked in San Francisco for a day and half, we got to visit and spend time with our daughter!
On the first day, we thought we didn't like the cruise. ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Colony Inn North Hollywood Los Angeles
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!