Colony Inn North Hollywood
TripAdvisor Reviews Colony Inn North Hollywood Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... bands, Stevie Wonder, (although I'm sure he didn't see us) the Goldbergs cast, the Days Of Our Lives cast, Bold and the Beautiful cast, Hollywood Hills cast, Richie Sambora... And a whole bunch of other tv celebs who I didn't know, because they appear themselves in uncomfortable commonalities that the world somehow find entertaining - otherwise known as 'reality shows'. Oh, and heaps of giant balloons of Cat in the hat and bunch ofOther characters. It was ...
... we then jumped in a taxi to transfer to our hotel. We then jumped out again, as our driver said our hotel had a free shuttle. Whether he was trying to save us money, or just couldn't be bothered taking a small fare, we'll never know.
After calling the hotel from the noisy car park phone, we stood around in almost darkness waiting for the shuttle. As it happened, he turned up, collected another passenger and then started to drive off! Ted shouted at him until he stopped, to which ...
... back on the bikes. We're going to head to Santa Monica tomorrow - fingers crossed we can actually find a campground somewhere in the area. Wednesday 28th October. Plaskett Creek Campground to Carpinteria State Beach, Santa Barbara in the hire car (again). Staying in one place for two days had been bliss, so it was hard to get back in the car on the road. Matt hasn't stopped moaning about how rubbish road tripping is since we got the car (although it has allowed us to see the Grand ...
... before I had gotten to dessert, however rest assured, there was some left - and I enjoyed every bite of that glorious piece of baked goodness :).
To top things off, the view at dinner was amazing! We had finally hit the ocean, and so we got to dine while watching the sun set over the west coast (which totally beats a mountain sunset). After I'd finished my cheesecake, Jess and I then went over into the Lounge Car to watch the end of the sunset and ...
... I finally started to figure it out. Granted the 10’2” is still on the large end of “normal” but at least it is more maneuverable than the soft top so it made working on turns much easier.
I then had a quick lunch at Duke’s of Steak Wedge Salad before heading out to get The Bus #22 to Hanauma Bay for some snorkeling. The Bus costs $2.50 per ride. Upon arrival at the bay before heading down to the bay you have to watch a short movie ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!