Colony Inn North Hollywood
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... would get eaten by a shark one day.
i was so nervous i have never swam so far in a ocean before. i took a deep breathe and overcome my fear.
The water was absolutely beautiful! i could of stayed in there all day. once i had down my route in the water it was time to do the course on the beach.
they had set up tyres on the beach, you had to run through them, then once you have done that you had to throw 10 tyres. ...
... to eat first, so stopped at Dennys for a late breakfast. We could see the roller coaster park from Dennys and I noticed that it looked awfully quiet. I grabbed my mobile, got online and found that they were closed – only open on Weekends during winter. So we’d driven all that way just to go to Dennys apparently . Oh well. I was actually not feeling well after our late night so it was probably a good thing. ...
... to our closest store and purchased a few kilos of rice as well as a suitable Tupperware dish to commence project camera dry. This day was also mainly a travelling day on our way towards Townsville where we would get a ferry across to Magnetic Island. We stayed in the very charming and pretty town of Mission Beach and enjoyed a late afternoon walk along the beach. That night we tried out our first unpowered camp site which meant we had all the use of the facilities in the caravan ...
... they make movies, mum is really looking forward to it! 5/1/2014 We didn't write the blog last night so we are doing it at breakfast. Because everyone was too tired. We went to universal studios yesterday. We went on a studio tour on a tram it went in a cave I didn't like the bit that king king was fighting the dinosaurs it was a bit too real but the rest of the ride was good we saw a mechanical robot of a white ...
... like I'm in the driver's seat and driving the car without a steering wheel. Turning corners was the worst! I was glad I wasn't driving and proud of John with the way he was.
They kept us awake all day with visits to Hollywood and general rubber-necking around Rodeo Drive and seeing rich people's homes in the Hollywood Hills. Hollywood was pretty underwhelming and overrated. It was full of seedy types trying to talk us into doing ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Colony Inn North Hollywood Los Angeles
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $329
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $111
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $111
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $280
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!