Colony Inn North Hollywood
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Colony Inn North Hollywood Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... As an afterward to this post, my apologies to those who were impacted by the change in my Travel Blog. It turns out that MapQuest (which I'll now be referring to as "That PoS") decided my first entry for today - about 3,000-odd words - was clearly not good enough to be published under my name, and "lost it" during the sync. Well - more accurately - the sync back to the MapQuest Servers decided that the thing I had created offline was clearly not fit to ...
Ahh home sweet home, what a great trip. Few things from this trip, 1) very interesting the Spanish shops closes in the mid day between 2-5 pm for Siesta 2) Spanish eats late, at 9 pm for dinner or later,very hard to digest food. 3) Overall cost for tourists is slightly cheaper than the US. 4) Excellent public transportation include train, bus etc. 5) One thing, I really hate is the fact people SMOKE EVERYWHERE. Any one walking, ...
... costumes and props. We had our picture taken in front of a green screen also. After it was time to visit the Friends set where we got to sit on the original sofa! Then they usually take you to see one of the sets which they are not fliming on that day. Unfortunately it wasn't The Big Bang Theory but we got to see the set of Mike and Molly which is a new sitcom on TV at the moment. We weren't allowed to take any photos but it felt really cool getting to ...
... Venice Beach was great as was going to Santa Monica and what I thought was the start of Route 66. The Santa Monica pier is the end of the route, not the start! As was visiting Hollywood and the walk of stars. It's funny because they are just names on a sidewalk, and not the hand prints in cement like I'd always imagined. No just stars and lots of names. 2500 of them. We stop like good tourists and take photos with names we recognise. A lot of dead people. It's ...
... etc anyway...
CJ did her obligatory rounds of taking photos of the friends she had made..
Get a call from front desk... OK, checkout 14:00 gratis.. Yay... I claim the brownie points anyway...
We sit and wait...
The weather looks like it is about to become stormy... Great timing :0
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!