Colony Inn North Hollywood
TripAdvisor Reviews Colony Inn North Hollywood Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... Mouse Indiana jones baseball. Lots of mini Lego men including Patrick from sponge bob. Other thoughts Halloween appears to be a good excuse for Americans to eat a lot of pumpkin pie and wear dress up in the week pre and post the 31st. They put no money into infrastructure. Other tourists will never take as good a photos for you as you will for them. I'm going to spend a lot of money the next 20 days We have a long day of driving ahead...to the Grand Canyon. Boo ...
So I've made it through two flights, three custom checks, a couple rye and coke and just finished eating the most expensive burger of my life! I am still waiting in the Los Angeles International airport for my final connecting flight to Sydney. It still feels too far away, the excitement probably won't hit ...
... this place on your list.
I then drove on to Akaka Falls which is very nice as well. After Akaka, I went to Umauma Falls, which I would characterize as a tourist trap unfortunately. The falls themselves are fine, but the other scenic points they include with your admission price to the falls are a stretch. Not to mention, the signage as to where to drive and walk on the loop is very poor. I would skip this in favor of other sights. I then continued on up the coast ...
... but it doesn’t really go anywhere useful, and the buses are irregular and slow. On the way back, Anja went shopping for a dress (I went back to the hostel). She came back with 3!
On our final day we went to Universal Studios. It was a Monday so quite quiet and we got on all the rides and got to see most of the shows. You get to go on a 45-minute tour of the Studios and see some of the sets, including some city scenes used in many films, ...
... let us do the choreography again. Then they told us we could join the contemporary section as well. The rest of the people, who weren't in the contemporary had a little break. We did the choreography again in smaller groups and they picked about six people to start the piece with. After that they started adding people in and setting formations. I got a bit tired and bored as I wasn't in any of the first sections or times they added people in. At the end they added us in for the last ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!