Colony Inn North Hollywood
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Concierge desk
- Breakfast Available
- Multilingual staff
- Non-smoking hotel
- Refrigerator in room
Photos of Colony Inn North Hollywood
TripAdvisor Reviews Colony Inn North Hollywood Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
On Tuesday we went onto a mini jbus and saw the Statue of Liberty, air,sea and space museum, Madame Toussards and Empire state building. We saw the Statue of Liberty on a boat and the book that she was holding had holes in it. Then we went to the Air, Sea and Space museum and we went to a big boat and we saw heaps of cool things. Then we went to my favourite, Madame Toussards. The reason I liked ...
... eat your heart out the rest of you. She didn't know Dad was from Tucepi.
Must away to freshen up to meet the tour group, thank goodness I don't have to use the disabled toilet ''
Next report tomorrow .
not thinking of any of you, totally wrapped up in myself.
Dashing Darrah (don't you just love American names)
ps couldnt upload load the miracle I found in Target is on my phone, will sort later
this is it.
... the production studios that you see at the start of Warner Bros films. We also got to have a look through the prop houses, set making workshops and also the Bat Cave, where they keep all of the Batmobiles from the Batman films. I was stunned to find out that the Batmobiles are all fully serviceable cars; in fact all, but one are licensed, so can be driven on the streets! The tour was very interactive and allowed us to sit on the old Central Perk cafe set from ...
It is possible to move everywhere, withal you're knowledgeable virtually without delay for you to must not be wanting boost elo to get rid.Accomplishing this really is effortlessly among the numerous goals, even so there are other what you should bother about if you're wondering.You will find features all over, a great deal of which have been installed with not execute jointly via from any of the principal ...
... the flight up 2 days and I wouldn't be back to Fiji yet. So I had to switch to Tonga. Another flight got moved forward 2 days so I lost a few days in Fiji and other flights kept moving times but not so drastically. My flight to Tuvalu had been the only one through CheapOair and that has been a nightmare because they are dragging their feet on a refund. I will not book through them again.
After all the leg work was completed and I ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
3515 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $105
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!