Colony Inn North Hollywood
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Colony Inn North Hollywood Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... passed the CBS Television Studios, he showed us the queue waiting for the Sunday tapings of "The Price Is Right". The line stretched around the block - apparently it is free to attend - and there were the usual Crazies and people in the "Pick me" T-Shirts. Some street names brought back memories for me - of driving around the place 15 years ago. Tony delivered us safely to our Motel, who advised us that they had been full the previous night - and could not offer ...
... palm trees along the beach front were gorgeous. Venice is quite an alty artsy area - perfect for people watching. We grabbed lunch at The Venice Ale House on Venice boardwalk which had lots of craft beers and the food coming out looked great. We took the bikes back and made our way to Beverly Hills to check out Rodeo Drive - WOW! literally every lable you can think of and the syreet itself even looks fancy. All white, palm trees and smelt like perfume! Unfortunately no ...
... Camera crews, car crashes, court cases and Kenny had all the information that the world likes to know, for the most we weren’t too bothered. Passing the Supreme Court where Michael Jacksons Doctor had all his court cases, the Kardsahians have an office over there in the ROAR building (not that Kenny thinks they do much work! What do they do anyway? laugh!) Aaron was interested in the Superman buildings and of course the Disney building ...
... Park ride which we all went on. It's a log ride and you are warned you end up very wet. As it was very warm already, the getting wet part didn't bother us. We ended up going on it again then made our way back up all the escalators to the upper level.
We couldn't believe how big it was. Much bigger than Gav and I remember from the early 90's. There was ...
... go with Matheo to the Dino park. I take the ride again with them, ge wet soaked, it's a blast. We ride the Mummy (anouk has enough eith one go so yann goes with me) and transformers and we go to the Universal studios tour, where we can take a look at some sets and eatch king kong fight with a dinosaur, so real! We finally head up ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!