Colony Inn North Hollywood
TripAdvisor Reviews Colony Inn North Hollywood Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... manifestations and is currently in the Hyatt group. It has seen better days but the new owners are sprucing her up in stages. It is a very ordinary hotel but clean with a comfortable bed. We walked from Tom Bradley to the hotel in about 20 minutes which felt great after 12 hours and 40 minutes in an economy seat. We were flying Southwest to Raleigh-Durham and the hotel was only a 5-10 minute walk to the Southwest terminal. Ripper! After showering and changing our ...
... Are we ready to go home? Yes. We deeply miss hugging our kids and having fun with our friends. We miss seeing the people who know us inside and out and like us anyway. We want to catch up on their lives and fill in the gaps that we missed through facebook, e-mails and facetime.
Are we going to stay home for awhile? Oh yeah...at least for awhile.
... the time we had to write my blog as a word document. Will try to send it later. Tried to log back into free wifi but it had timed out. Seems it just gives you 20 minutes and even if you log off, the clock keeps ticking.
We have had 8 wonderful weeks touring USA and Canada. We really enjoyed spending time with relatives at the beginning and end of the trip. Our Captiva was well and truly used. We even returned it to them with quite a ...
... we were about 20 metres above the beach so we took the stairs down and walked along the beach, passing a couple of houses right on the beach, might need to stay there next time. I reckon if we sold our house we could afford a weeks rent.
Then we strolled down the pier and decided we would come back later after our bus trip. Most people (Ann, Denise) took the tour to hear about the stars, ...
... in Hollywood after all – and there he was. Optimus Prime! There was some sort of filming going on. Sadly no cameo rolls for us today though!
Kenny showed us where we could get a picture of the “Hollywood” sign and then dropped us off to wander around for 3 hours. Generally I am not into reading stars but we read quite a few today. I was surprised to see that “Billy Graham” even had a star. That was ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!