Colonial Inn Resort Motel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Colonial Inn Resort Motel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... very friendly though and an excellent roommate. Not sure he liked us though, as whenever we entered the room he left!
Once settled we spent the last of the afternoon walking along our local part of the beach which was on the northern edge of South Beach, and watching some of the locals kitesurfing/paraboarding (not sure what the difference is?) before grabbing a quick and cheap bite to eat at Subway and collapsing in bed.
... a month of cruising in the Caribbean, I'd say we have seen our fair share of ship's entertainment. The quality of the Norwegian Epic is a step above the rest. There certainly was enough entertainment to keep us busy. The Blue Man group was by far the best show we had ever seen on a cruise ship. Fluorescent paint, hundreds of kilometres of white toilet paper, strobe lights and blue - random - men. The cast of the Legends in Concert show was so believable, Katy Perry ...
After a long night, we did in fact get an interconnecting room, which we were very happy about. Today we caught a taxi to Lincoln shopping mall, were we had some breakfast from Starbucks. Then we wondered around the shops and bought a few things. We also went to an information place and organised to go on the bus tour ...
this morning was my first english class and I can confirm that I like this school. The quality of teaching is good.My schedule:
9h-10h40 Grammar class
11h- 12h Grammar class
12h-13 Conversation classThe others students are sympatic and funny. I wish that I will make many friends.
... stay... It all started early with a PARASAIL... (Mom, it was all very safe). The whole experience was fantastic, from getting into the little dingy to take us to the boat (note for my sister, me getting into the dingy was like Mom climbing onto the bed when she gave blood that time) to stepping back on the beach. AWESOME. See pics below.
That afternoon, I ticked off one more item from my 'to do' list as we took a seaplane ride. For as long as ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!