Colonial Inn Resort Motel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Colonial Inn Resort Motel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... back to the hotel for a relax in the air-conditioning and then took a walk down Ocean Drive. There are over 800 art deco buildings in Miami - so many in fact that the place almost looks like a film set. The buildings are beautiful and the place is packed. The plan was to walk 1.5kms up Ocean Drive and around a couple of other streets and then take a dip in the ocean. We are staying near 4th ...
... and wouldn't mix. So, I took out a blender and mixed it up. We tasted, and almost spit it out. It was not sweetened yet and tasted a little funny. I put a little sugar in the mix and we tried again. Yuck!!! What was wrong with our so desired chocolate. I check the package and we had actually bought Chai Cocao, complete with their mix of spices?? What a disappointment, but a funny thing none the less.
Until next year,
I am all blogged out.
... cartoons on a 3D roller coaster in Krusty Land before Sideshow Bob destroyed the coaster and sent us flying through Springfield. To complete the experience, outside the 3D ride, Universal actually recreated the town of Springfield, complete with Moe's beer, Krusty Burger, Kwik-E-Mart and other iconic shops that were actually functioning businesses.
The award winning Harry Potter ride used state-of-the-art technology to create a feeling of weightlessness flying though ...
... t leave Miami Beach without spending a night in the bars and restaurants along Ocean Drive - there are plenty to choose from, depending on what you are looking for. More 'Coronaritas', and there seemed to be a fishbowl-sized cocktail on every table!
We also checked out the shopping along Lincoln Rd. Miami is a very cosmopolitan and multicultural place - as well as obviously a lot ...
... do think this game has been adapted to meet the needs of a TV audience as the frequent breaks in play allow for a lot of sponsorship adds without missing any on field action. Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed the game and would go again. I loved the energy in the stadium as well as all the entertainment provided, pre game, half time as well as during breaks in play. Although I'm not convinced that the cheerleaders add much to the game. (16-17 Nov ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
1825 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $94
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!