Colonial Inn Resort Motel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... 347;my się wielokrotnie, na przykład by poczekać aż podpłynie do nas aligator.
Po powrocie do przystani wsiedliśmy do naszej ciężarówki i pojechaliśmy na lunch do położonej osiemnaście mil dalej na zachód restauracji Miccosukee. Tutaj spróbowaliśmy mięsa aligatora (smakowało) i żabich udek (niezbyt dobre). Porcje tradycyjnie olbrzymie, lecy smaczne. W kanale na ...
... and we were on our way again.
I sat Leslie at our gate and then I began the hunt for coffee. I returned with a café and a café con leche. The coffee was wonderful, the best we have had since we left Spain.
The agent at the counter knew we were going to pre-board and she called us to the front of the cue after we had finished our coffee. We stood there waiting. Soon, a female flight attendant came by ...
We continued to drive south to Miami Beach's Art Deco District. The fanciful pastel buildings (check-out the video slideshow below, just click on the photo), with porthole windows, ship-like railings, sleek curves, glass blocks, shiny chrome, and gleaming terrazzo floors are prime eye candy.
According to the experts, Art Deco made its debut in 1925 at an exposition in Paris in which it set a stylistic tone, with ...
... restricted port area, but where there’s a will there’s a way, and after all, what would Phileas Fogg do?
Well we got to the seaman’s centre and it was closed. Those red digital numbers were starting to tick faster. We stopped a US Customs vehicle and while the bloke was marginally helpful, he couldn’t be persuaded to give us a lift although I think if I had pushed harder he may have done. But while he was ...
... to look at me. I suddenly knew, in every fiber of my being, that they were feeling my energy, my joie de vivre. I realized that in that moment I was looking sexy, because I was feeling sexy.
That was the first time I realized that sexy is an attitude. It has nothing to do with looks, or weight or social circumstance. It has everything to do with confidence and how you feel about yourself. It is feminine power. We are all born with the potential, but very few of us know ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Colonial Inn Resort Motel Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $188
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $190
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $357
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $442
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $246
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!