Colonial Inn Resort Motel
TripAdvisor Reviews Colonial Inn Resort Motel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... hot dog that was reminiscent of high school cafeteria food. The airport is small and we could see every gate in the terminal. We made our way to the gate counter an AA employee from Boston was at the counter and in a few keystrokes was able to fix our group 6 to 1, with ease!
Took off and 3.5 hours later we were in Miami, and this time the sun was shining.
Got our bags fast, ...
... now just doesn't feel like the right time for me to travel though. On a positive note, I'm proud of myself for going ahead and doing trying this. I've seen some incredible things. I have done more and seen more in one month than many will do in a lifetime. I am so much more grateful for things and people I have back home. I would like to thank everyone I've met along the way. Some horrible people, yes, but some truly ...
... each buy something. Lucas chose a Batman Pez holder - Pez sweets have been a big hit this holiday!
After a long time shopping we walked to the end of Lincoln Avenue and there was South Beach. Very cool looking beach - loads of people, sun loungers and parties happening in all the hotels. We lay down on the beach for a short while and then we walked down to the sea. Lucas, for some reason thought I said he could go in the ...
... world, today it is the 6th. It is enormous and the doors weigh tens of tonnes. The tour was by bus and also took us to view the launch pads.
It was an amazing day and an experience we really appreciated. Once again it was a hot 32 degrees the whole day. The round trip was around 450 miles - a big travel ...
... and tacos from the buffet. It did not take long before their debarkation number was called and they were off the boat by 10. After being processed through customs (Speck got a visa stamp for some reason, guess he is now legally in the country?) Speck helped get the bags to a landmark and went in search of the shuttle to take him back to where his car was hopefully still safely parked. No luck. He could not find his ride back to the car so he walked the mile or so ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
4343 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
1677 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
1500 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $71
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!