Colonial Inn Resort Motel
TripAdvisor Reviews Colonial Inn Resort Motel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... miss Australia. Here goes:
1. Americans have no bar etiquette Let me paint a picture for you here. You’re in your local pub, you’re at the bar and there is only one bartender serving. He is already making a couple of Wine Spritzers, so you have to wait. You notice that another guy perches on the bar to your left, and another burly fellow on the end of the bar on your right. You’re not concerned, because you know that if they get looked ...
... Miami Beach and Millionaires Row. This was where you get to admire the homes of the rich and famous including Beyoncé and JZ, Al Capone, Barbara Streisand and Tom Cruise - we even got to see a forest of trees that stopped prying eyes looking at P Diddy's mansion. After the drop off at our hotel we walked to the water's edge to watch the sun setting before grabbing some fast food in a typical American diner, and retiring to bed watching Forensic ...
... how i’ll never have these type of possessions or how I wouldn’t really have any desire to. They will never have had none of the same type of experiences or seen half the things I have and I know which I’d prefer. Still it was interesting being the odd one out…
To be honest, I’d forgotten that suited businessmen actually existed until I arrived back in downtown Miami (surprisingly you don’t see too many around jungles, waterfalls ...
... not to moan 2. A maximum of 3 toilet breaks throughout the day The bikes were a fantastic idea. We first visited a holocaust memorial which was both haunting and beautiful. The sculptures, although incredible were quite disturbing. Next stop a botanical garden to lift our spirits, however they were lowered further after discovering Alex and I are both lawn snobs. Alex's dad actually has 8 lawn mowers. We then spent the rest of the day on ...
... classify as networking. We left Tap42 and headed to Off the Hookah, a bit more of a club atmosphere. We walked up to two LIVE camels out front, and proceeded to take pictures with them as if it was completely normal; we weren't even phased by this, nor did any of us comprehend that this was occurring on a Wednesday. I spent the next day at the beach with a new friend, Andrea from Vermont, and ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
Zhongshan District, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $148
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Mesa | Hotelfrom $85
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
9449 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $26
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!