Colonial Inn Resort Motel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Colonial Inn Resort Motel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... all dry I went back and looked at the animals, I got to hold the parrots and monkeys which was a first for me.
So back I was to my apartment after an awesome day at Jungle Island Zoo, I caught the bus back to the hotel which was only a 10 minute ride. Had an amazing dinner back at the hotel topped off with a NBA finals that was on.
... in one of America's largest cities?
Only 48 hours earlier some Aussies had been telling me this tale of woe about their terrible experience renting from outfits such as Dollar or Enterprise in the USA. I told them to avoid those low-rent outfits and always go with Hertz or Avis etc. I definitely felt a little foolish about having given that advice after our experience with Hertz! This was probably ...
It was a shorter driving day today, only in he bus for about 4 hours. We got into Miami about 130 and first impressions of Miami were really good. Had the 'Thriller Speed Boat' ride which took us around Miami. I was expecting it to be like the speed boat in Queenstown but it was way smoother. They did take us around showing us all ...
... could catch out shuttle to the airport. Once I was at the airport I found out that my small backpack had ripped. To be fair it was a cheapo one from Wilkinson I don't know why I was so surprised and then after going through security the necklace I got from my grandma and promised to wear (was a cross to keep me safe) split in the middle. Just wasn't my day clearly! But after my 4 hour flight of reading Game of Thrones Book 2 ...
... so we walked up Ocean Drive to a little cigar store where they roll them right in front of you. In the back of the store they had a huge glass closet with cigars. I picked one and then we had go go back to the car to put some more coins in the clock.
We walked up and down the hole Ocean Drive an somewhere in the middle we had a New York Strip steak for dinner. Eating at this place was actually kind of funny because a German family sat next to us but they didn't know that ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!