Colonial Inn Resort Motel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... the reasons we needed a car for the stay in Miami.
We arranged to meet in a Chili's at West Palm Beach. Chili's is not 'fine dining' by any means, but a nice experience in a very American setting. Family groups, a mixture of all races and types of people, no tourists (apart from us, of course). American sports on the TVs at the bar, Noisy and lively but with good, friendly and efficient service.
... and lines across history and space. Everywhere I go, the ghosts if history kept me company in the dark. Lincoln was here in Hardin County.... Here is where the Battle if Tippecanoe took place.... This is near the Hermitage, Andrew Jackson's home pad.... This is where MLK's ministry was headquartered.... See, I'm never alone. Past Nashville, we headed east up into the Appalachians. There was one steep pass of 6% grade. I imagined the scenery since it was dark, but on ...
... here we went to Fort Lauderdale to get on the worlds biggest cruise ship. It was massive. We had lots of cocktails and champagne, went ice skating, zip lining, surfed on a flow rider and went rock climbing- all on the ship! It took so long to walk around the boat we had to rest everytime we got to the other end of the ship. While on board we saw a world premiere movie and about 3 different shows. We also enjoyed our first thanksgiving on ...
... local" foods - not sure if local is the right word but we tasted many different Brazilian dishes. Was great
We managed a couple of trips to Aventura shops where I managed to get a new pair of crocs and had a great shave with a cut throat razor. We also went to Bal Harbour shops but didnt see anything in my price range...gorgeous setting and great shops but a bit expensive.
Despite all ...
President (and CPC General Secretary)
TripAdvisor Reviews Colonial Inn Resort Motel Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $188
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $190
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $357
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $442
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $246
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!