Colonial Inn Resort Motel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Colonial Inn Resort Motel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
And then the plague of frogs arrived.
Travelling with us is always, now how can I put it…… interesting to say the least. Our kids call it 'Travelling with my Dad. "An experience definitely to be missed."
This time it all started quite innocently as we started our journey from St Maarten to Miami. Our full itinerary was for us to say there for three days while we shopped; (and when I say we, I really meant Dyana.) Then, after she had ...
... After a few hours of shopping we stopped at an Italian for lunch. The food was so delicious that James helped himself to a double lunch ordering a second meal as soon as he finished his first! (he will be fat one day….)
In the afternoon we gathered at the hostel to watch the England match along with a few other guests. Obviously England didn't win...
... hits, Miley Cyrus, One Direction and Flo-rida. We spent the afternoon on Lincoln Road, which is a "street mall" similar to 3rd street in Santa Monica. We bought some souvenir **** and some necessities and went to some art galleries and cafes. After that we continued to the Holocaust Memorial. It was shockingly beautiful and very emotional. It was erected by a small group of holocaust survivors in 1990 as Florida, ...
... seeing some of Fort Lauderdale while trying to make the time pass faster knowing that Matt was coming that evening. Erik took me to the top of one of the hotels on the beach with the most beautiful view of the beach as well as the ...
Breakfast in windjammer. Crazy ship disembarkation process. South beach by cab. Checked into ocean reef suites- upgrade to disabled room. Cinema - denzel Washington film about a plane crash. Probably not the best film we could have chosen given our current situation. Wander. Back to the hotel for a powernap then drinks in the room. More drinks in the room. ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!