Colonial Inn Resort Motel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... every evening threatening to go clubbing, to the point where Tonia Sorres would get all dolled up in her best clothes and then the slightest sent of a mattress like object would wisp past her nose and she'd be on it and would never rise. I must say that I wasn't much better. I even bought pre-match beers and just ended up falling asleep to the golf channel. Im sure this would make our parents proud. Our friends will probably differ. A fact: Scholars ...
... We were back.
I immediately went to the bridge to explain to the Captain but he was watching the quayside from the bridge wing and knew we were on board. But still it was politic to speak to him given the closeness of the time. He didn’t acknowledge it was his nod and a wink that had us running so close, and I wasn’t going to mention it!
We left the beaches of Miami in beautiful sunshine, an episode of some drama ...
... About another 5 came out in the time we were there was mad.
A lazy night ahead ready for the big day tomorrow woo hoo
Ultra Festival Day 3
Out hostel is pretty decent we get free breakfast, lunch and dinner and the meals aint too bad either so it helps save some cash. So belly full we headed off in the party bus - which we now are getting for free since we complained about the guy taking ages to bring us back as he ...
... and walked around the shops a little. I got a great Poached egg with Portabello Mushrooms and avocado. Would definitely order that again..yummy! Then we went back to the room and changed into our suits and headed to the beach. The area was nice and the beach chairs and umbrellas were complimentary. It was really hot so we had to stay under our umbrellas to stay out there. The ...
This flight to Florida was a bit rough as we needed to feel like it was the middle of the night so we could get onto the east coast time-zone, (but it really was just a late-night flight ending at 12:22 a.m. Hawaii time). We both took natural sleep aids and tried to sleep, but it just wasn't happening.
We got to Ft. Lauderdale at 6:22 a.m. Florida time, and the first thing we needed was a cup of coffee so we could get enough brain cells going so ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Colonial Inn Resort Motel Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $188
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $190
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $357
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $442
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $246
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!