Colonial Inn Resort Motel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Colonial Inn Resort Motel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... off early in the morning I got two new room mates. These guys were truly rad dudes from the States and I wished they had turned up the night before! We sat in the room chatting for about an hour or so and it was really great to talk to people and laugh with them. They were called Jason and Mason. I kid you not! They invited me out with them that night but regretfully I had to decline and get ready to head off for my flight in the morning. Next time guys! It's a small world after all.
Next stop, El Salvador!
Left Fort Lauderdale, drove down into Miami beach to check into one of USA's best Hostels. Famous for it's parties, we also booked ourselves on to the evenings night-activities including free happy hour cocktails followed by a trip to one of Miami's most famous clubs. Went down to Miami Beach boulevard for breakfast, having breakfast at News Cafe: famed for its people watching. Facetimed dad for Father's Day. Mum and Dad had invited all the Plebdems ...
... br> In the meantime, we went walking down Miami Beach. We had thought about hanging out at our hotel pool for a while, but by the time we were ready to leave it was only a half hour until we needed to check out. So we just checked out and left our bags at the hotel. Our hotel was at the very north end of the beach, so we headed south on our walk. I was glad I remembered my sunglasses this time because it was very bright. Unfortunately, I had forgotten what humidity feels like. ...
... restaurant strip and everyone is huddled under large bar umbrellas, people are dancing in the rain or running around. The traffic has stopped and the rain is still falling heavy. We are drowned rats and decide to grab a drink. It hits 11.30pm and our tired wet bodies decide to call it a night. South Beach has been amazing, the sun is glorious, and tomorrow we spend the day in Downtown Miami to see what else this city has to ...
... the cafes for a drink. Again, the specials are incredible. Buy one beer (any beer on their menu) for $5, and get another one free. We had a great seat right next to the side walk (but in the shade!) so we sat there for a couple of hours and watched the people go by.
There is a misperception that if you're going to go to South Beach you have to be thin, rich, glamorous and fashionable. WRONG! The people who walked by us could ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!