Colonial Inn Resort Motel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Colonial Inn Resort Motel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... plate away receives a wage of $4.50 per hour. I have a thought for Americans – instead of expecting everybody to choose an amount to tip wait staff, why not just pay them a decent wage? So our 2 for $25 meal has now incurred the state tax, as well as you being a nice guy and throwing in the 'suggested minimum’ tip the total has now come to $35. If I had seen the sign advertising 2 meals for $35 I probably would’ve just gone to Maccas.
... was smooth and I had not been there since I arrived in Boston in January. The journey went well and since we were traveling with just hand luggage we got out of the airport pretty fast. The temperature difference between Boston and Miami was shocking: we came from the snow into a warm summer breeze of 25 degrees. After we took off our coats and sweaters, a taxi took us from the airport through Miami’s city center, across the bridge, to Miami South Beach. With the windows ...
... the company that made Viagra, who bought his house, as well as the house next door so that he could have a much bigger block of land. We also saw Will Smith's old house and the house that was used in the movie Scarface, which still had the movie blood on the walls and everything. After that we went out into the open waters of the Atlantic Ocean and went really fast so that was so much fun. Tonight we got all dressed up and went on ...
... tagged/il%20dolce %20far%20niente
My plan is to write in my journal for 20 minutes each day and that’s what I will post here. Writing each day, even if my eyelids are barely open, helps me to set the memories when they are fresh, helping me to savor each day and also clear my mind so I can wake up fresh the next morning. The writing may be in short phrases and not correct English or even garbled so that you ...
... of the sites in his city. By this time it was already about 10.30pm and I wasn't keen on a biggie. We initially headed to a Hostel bar next to a big nightclub called Nikki Beach. It was pretty busy as people were taking advantage of the cheap drinks before heading over to Nikki Beach where drinks were about 3 times the price apparently. After a couple of beers we walked for about half an hour to a club on Oceans Drive called Mango's Tropical Cafe. It looks pretty tacky inside as the ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!