Colonial Inn Resort Motel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Colonial Inn Resort Motel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... party animals who packed way too much stuff. I gave them the FOLD & ROLL (now ROLE) lesson and we all had quite a good laugh. Since then, Natasha sent me a personal photo of her suitcase with my fold-n-role technique. She gets five stars and has moved into elite status!
Rhetorical Questions/Comments for Miami Beachers
* Why is this city always in construction, and why does it seem to take forever (to complete)?!
* I see that you're trying ...
... The rest of the afternoon was spent on the beach - incredibly windy but still very warm. We had dinner on Ocean drive followed by a visit to the infamous Mango's - a cheesy Mexican bar where men/women in little clothing perform on the bar. After paying $20 for 2 beers we drunk them very slowly to enjoy the entertainment - however after nearly 2 hours the bar staff began to stare at us until we felt compelled to leave. Day 2. Wasn't ...
... with cold beers and pool sticks in hand, getting back outside long enough to enjoy the sunset and watch the friendly nurse sharks swim around the marina. Bahamian style dinner was fabulous, orders must be placed before 5pm and the entire dining island is called to the table by bell announcing dinnertime. A couple of bottles of red complemented the delicious steaks and ribs and we laughed well into the night which ended with a moonlit dip in the marina pool.
... a serious glow-on. The result, I ended up purchasing a cigar from a lady going around selling a variety of them and smoking it right there at the bar, as you do. My second monster cocktail was awesome also. A fruity wee number with a Bacadi base and a passionfruit flavour. By the end of it I was fair smashed ! I thought I better head back to the apartment before I fell over. Things get a bit vague from this point apart from the fact I got lost and spent about an ...
We spent the rest of the week in South Beach just relaxing.
We rented a bike one day and rode up and down the paths along the beach.
We found out the name of one of favourite local drinks - Miami Vice.
We went to the Holocaust Memorial which we found very moving.
We went to a drag queen show which was fun.
All in all, this part of the trip was very nice. We tried to relax and enjoy the area before our cruise ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!