Colonial Inn Resort Motel
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... walk. We were not seated together again. I think it would have cost us $56 to change seats so we didn't. We still got charged something for our seats I think. Marie's bag got a 'Heavy' tag but mine didn't and I don't think we got charged extra for that. Our gate was (predictably) the last one on the concourse. I managed to connect to the free wifi but Marie couldn't so I did some blog.
Plane was delayed a little because of an ...
... hosts a large number of holocaust survivors. The monument managed to both captured the horror of the holocaust yet there's an omnipresence of peacefulness to honor the victimes. While standing at the edge of the reflection pool and looking at the hand reaching for the sky everything kind of stopped for a minute. However when you come a little closer to the base of the statue at the inner sanctum you see the statues up ...
... br> The flight passed quickly having movies to watch. We did hit some bumpy spots over Cuba due to the tropical storm that was brewing and headed toward the east coast.
After clearing immigration and customs we jumped in the car and drove to Miami Beach for the continuation of our tour. We had dinner at Khong's ...
... as the 6 year old got to try a wand instead of her. She was staring daggers at that 6 year old, believe me.
We went on all the Harry Potter rides and loved all of them. We also tried some butterbeer, which was delicious and Cat met Moaning Myrtle in the bathroom. After I dragged Cat away from Harry Potter, we went to Jurassic Park then onto some water rides which we got drenched on. Finally we arrived at Ben's favourite ride: Spiderman ...
11 April 2012 – Fort Lauderdale & Miami Airport
Marty's and my flights from Miami were at similar times that evening so we had a whole day in departures milling about, eating, browsing, sitting, watching videos. It was a nice day in the end despite my 10 hour flight back to London surrounded by idiotic families who drag screaming, ungrateful children across the globe for some strange, masochistic reason. Tell me, why does a ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Colonial Inn Resort Motel Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!