Colette'S Family Homes Bed And Breakfast
Photos of Colette'S Family Homes Bed And Breakfast
TripAdvisor Reviews Colette'S Family Homes Bed And Breakfast Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... closed the old Amsterdam brewery, and opened a tour for the fans of its beer
Stroopwafel is a waffle made from two thin layers of baked dough with a caramel-like syrup filling in the middle. The stroopwafel originates from Gouda in the Netherlandds. It was first made during the late 18th century or early 19th century
The Rijksmuseum is a ...
... 24615;恋等，20% 1516;性恋在此 30331;记结婚。< br> We grew up with the impression that the Netherlands is associated with the images of Philips Electronics products. This time we saw with our own eyes the windmill village and its beautiful canals in Amsterdam. The country is 40,000 square kilometers in land size with a population of 20 million. It is the world's most populated country. The Dutch also has ...
Matthew took us through to Amsterdam via tram and train. A bit further than I thought. Matthew showed us where he used to work at the 3 Sisters, an Irish pub in Rembrandt Square as we walked to the Rijksmuseum. This place is amazing, and huge. In a city full of museums, this along with the Van Gogh Museum are the ones to see. The Rijksmuseum is the place to see the art work ...
... beautiful, warm, sunny day and I did have a good time. I sat at a table with a woman from New York who was on an extended layover in Amsterdam before heading to Tanzania on a safari in the Serengeti.
I did enjoy really getting to go through the canals in the Jordaan area and see the houses. Since it is a large of residential area, it is not something you might do as part of normal sightseeing and the canal houses are ...
April 6th-9th 2014 Sunday afternoon we arrived at the bus station from Brussels. We had to find our way to the hostel, we took a metro and then a tram. At first we didn't understand anything because it was not an easy language to read. The passes were for an hour or 24 hours and it worked for every type of public transportation but we did not realize this until the next day. We finally got to the area out hostel was in and then proceeded to get lost, we asked so many people ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant