Colette'S Family Homes Bed And Breakfast
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Colette'S Family Homes Bed And Breakfast Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... the security queue was just as long though slightly better organized and no one was game to make a fuss. We eventually got through that (including the full body scan machine and pat down. - ahh the joys of air travel! ) and had half a panini and an espresso. The flight to Amsterdam was late arriving, which meant the they lost their take off so to and had to wait on the Tarmac for a while before departing about an hour ...
... weeks, this was the only one. Glad I filled it out. They say they can fine you if you don't have it completed. Then he did something no other conductor has done, he date stamped the entry Berlin to Amsterdam. It was sort of cool. It was as if we had passed our final exam (on trains) and he stamped our grade on the paper. I think we deserve an A-. We only got on one wrong train in 3 weeks. Not bad. ...
... scenic time of the year, but scenery
improved once we saw the first windmill later that afternoon.
Apparently there used to be around 10,000 windmills until it was
decided that oil based means were a better way to control the water
resulting in only 1000 windmills remaining. Then they found the oil
based means weren't sustainable so they are re-looking at windmills.
There are also lots of electricity generating windmills like
... I say that in ' ' because the time change was pretty crazy for us and we didn't really know what time it was) at a little market/cafeteria place where we charged our phones for a bit and relaxed after our crazy connection in Toronto 8 hours prior and not being able to sit together for the long ...
... and highest use of all drugs (including cocaine, heroin etc) in all of Europe. In order to deal with this problem, Dutch law enforcement agreed on a way to deal with the problem - not to legalize the use of "soft drugs" but to turn a blind eye and allow shops to have a permit to sell small amounts of Marijuana in there "Coffee Shops" and have harder drugs continue to be illegal. The solution worked to some extent.... However the permits to sell marijuana are for quite ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant