Colette'S Family Homes Bed And Breakfast
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Room service
- Free parking
- Kids activities or Babysitting
Photos of Colette'S Family Homes Bed And Breakfast
TripAdvisor Reviews Colette'S Family Homes Bed And Breakfast Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... me to stay a bit longer by offering me a another cappuccino for free. I assumed he was the owner by the way he was interacting with the customers and told him I would return later for a chocolate muffin and another cup of coffee but that I wanted to get out and enjoy the day. It felt wonderful sitting in that window with the sun beaming down and I shared more than one happy smile with the people passing by.
After my satisfying breakfast, ...
... and lemurs roaming free on an island that you could walk on and have them come right up to you - and the fattest meerkats I have ever seen! Caught a tram back into the centre of town and went to the Tulip Museum. We visited this last time we were in Amsterdam (August 2005) and it had been upgraded and improved quite a bit. Still interesting to see the history, but also interesting to see what the industry does these days. Lunch in a bar/cafe where they were visited by a couple ...
... in love with it. And it was a rainy day!
One more night until I can pick up Mira from the airport. Stopping somewhere just outside Sofia, I meet Mario, a Bulgarian interior designer who likes his beer. The way he dresses and acts I find it hard to believe he is an interior designer. The next morning he takes me to his home, where he explains his designer skills. Seeing his out-in-the-wild free style home I totally agree he can make something out of nothing. ...
Hopelijk is iedereen zijn Engels goed genoeg om mijn blog te volgen! :)
It was little over two years ago, that I somewhat impulsively booked my two-months trip to Malta, my first trip by myself, which turned out to be one of my best experiences in life! Since then, my dream to explore more of the ...
... and went to the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp and died of typhus in March 1945.
We decided that with the next stop Het Scheep Vaari Museum which houses the Niew Amsterdam and old three-masted schooner which was quite far so we decided to get like the locals and take a tram to the next stop. We purchased an all-day ticket for the city trams for 7.50 Euros which was we've all ready paid for based on our current rides. ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant