How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Meeting rooms/conference facilities
- Drycleaning onsite
- Shuttle bus service
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
Photos of Colcord Hotel
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TravelPod Member ReviewsColcord Hotel Oklahoma City
A lovely classy hotel for the weary traveller.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Colcord Hotel Oklahoma City
Travel Blogs from Oklahoma City
Today we woke up and ate breakfast at my aunts house. we ate biscuits and gravy and it was delicious. Then we all got together as a family and ate lunch then we all had just a great time talking with each other and getting to know each other more and more. Then we ate dinner which consisted of ribs, mashed potatoes and salad then we went to bed.
Today we woke up and decided to go to Denny's for breakfast. I got a All- American slam which costs 7.99.Then we were back on the road. We traveled to Shrievport, LA and filled up on gas which costed 32.80. then we went to Dallas, TX and filled up which costed 35.10. Then we ate lunch ...
Last night was not as easy as the first 2. It got really cold at night because we were in the middle of a desert at a rest stop. Today is important to me, because we are going to visit my aunt Donna who lives on a farm in Oklahoma, City, OK. The first thing that we did when we left the rest stop is go to McDonalds and order the same thing as the morning before.Then we were on our way. We went to Tucumcari, NM. we filled up on gas ...
... anyone who has experienced or endured an act of violence in any shape or form find the strength to continue through life with purpose. They are the Angels that walk amongst us that go unrecognized through their daily lives trying to get past the unforgettable acts!
Good night.....May Peace Come! Amen
- From TCU we traveled 205 miles to the University of Oklahoma
- since it was a short drive we took the tour of the university the same day.
- I really enjoyed the rich history the university had. I love watching the BOZ.
- They provided us lunch as usual and then I sold my socks. it was a rough day.. only made $40.
- For dinner I ate Panda express. I spent $8.22 on some delicious orange chicken and fried ...