Clarion Inn Near Baylor University
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also looked at:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Clarion Inn Near Baylor University Waco
Travel Blogs from Waco
... Some of the homes are beautifully maintained and others sadly falling behind. It was very warm and after a couple of hours wandering we had had enough. It was time for food from a fabulous large organic food shop where we were able to relax and enjoy some of the specialities. From here we did a self drive tour of some of the areas that have been redeveloped since the destruction caused by Hurricane Katrina in 2005. Approximately eighty percent of New Orleans was affected by ...
... br> USGT-6 pickled its way through Texas farm country, with me stopping every 30 minutes for water. I haven't written much lately about my helmet. It didn't hurt at all for the 2 days I was in Colorado and New Mexico, in cooler weather. I could wear it for hours at end. Bill taught me that when paying by Canadian credit card at the pump at a United States gas station, when it asks for your zip code you put in the 3 numbers of our postal code followed by ...
It was time for my first official trip as an active full-time RVer!
There were a number of *hiccups* in my meticulously planned travel day:
- In Huntsville, all traffic was detoured because of a community leader's funeral.
- I hit more pot holes than I could count.
- There were so many more 18-wheelers & bikers on the road for a Sunday than I expected.
- It took me ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... The girls all fell asleep and Tad and I enjoyed the quiet drive. We checked into the Waco Hilton, right across the street from Baylor, dropped our stuff in the room and hit the restaurant. In the lobby area, a big group of parents and boys in baseball caps were watching a replay of a Little league playoff game. The food was great and we were back in the room and in bed by 11:30, 9:30 our time. Good night's sleep and Austin ...