City Villa Kuala Lumpur
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Kuala Lumpur
Pd 2/9/09 sy create blog ney.
sara x de kwn..
lets visit my blog!
We arrived early at the Siem Reap airport for our Air Asia flight to KL, Malaysia. The Siem Reap airport is quite new, nice and tidy.We had boarding passes issued manually, handwritten, then we had to walk to the plane and everybody was seating where he liked, first come, first serve basis.... I felt funny boarding the plane like boarding a bus... …
I left my hotel about 9AM and took a taxi to the KL Tower. It is the world's 4th tallest tower with an observation deck (that I did not visit) at 276 meters tall. Next I boarded the famous hop-on hop-off bus which would take me to a variety of sites that I could choose to see or not. It was a double decker bus that even had an outdoor area in the …
... of the city it stopped apparently it rains once a day here because it is coming towards end of the Rainey season As we approached the city the difference between here and Bangkok was noticeably not as crowded or as hectic and much cleaner maybe it is the English influence. Not as hot as Thailand either. We got a good result inour hotel and got upgraded to the top tier ...
... share with you:
- PETRONAS Twin Towers are the world´s tallest twin structure and the fifth tallest construction in the world.
- Planning started in January 1992 and digging began down 30 meters below the surface of the site on March 1993.
- The whole project was led by the Argentinian architect Cesar Pelli.
- The work required moving over 500 truckloads of earth every night.
- The construction of the superstructure commenced in April ...