Pearl City Suites

Address: 8th Street, Dubai, 56421, United Arab Emirates | 4 star hotel
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.

How has this hotel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.


This 4 star hotel, located in the 1 area of Dubai, is near Jumeira Beach and Park, Palm Islands, Dragon Mart, and The Dubai Heritage Village.
Map this hotel


View all amenities

Photos of Pearl City Suites




          • Swimming pool
          • Restaurant
          • Fitness/Health center


          • Free High-Speed Internet
          • Wheelchair accessibility
          • Free parking
          • Kitchenette


          • Suites


          • Airport Transportation
          • Shuttle bus service
          • Room service
          • Continental Breakfast
          • Business Services
          • Kids activities or Babysitting

          TripAdvisor Reviews Pearl City Suites Dubai

          4.00 of 5 stars Excellent

          Travel Blogs from Dubai

          A Day in Dubai

          A travel blog entry by beckyprincess on Oct 30, 2015

          20 photos

          ... or anything, but before he drove away, Jaime yelled out, "Hey Jigga!" (which is his nickname) and he looked up and waved, then drove away. Jaime was super stoked he saw him because he likes Jay-Z a lot.

          **For those of you who do not know, Jay-Z is a very famous rapper. He is married to Beyoncé.

          On our tour, our guide told us that a lot of celebrities buy property, and even islands out here in Dubai. We can only imagine Jay-Z was heading to one of ...

          There's no cubic zirconia in Tiffany's

          A travel blog entry by preets03 on Aug 01, 2015

          3 photos

          ... I've ever seen. From the 2-story floor-to-ceiling indoor aquarium to strings of metallic butterflies twinkling in our midst, the mall was decorated beautifully. To compare prices across US vs. Dubai, Preeti decides she wants to see how much things at Tiffany's cost, since she has such a good baseline from the States. We boldly walk in, dressed in our ultimate frisbee gear, and approach a glittering display of necklaces, earrings and other ...

          Tall buildings

          A travel blog entry by alister.bland on Jun 03, 2015

          4 comments, 20 photos

          ... br>
          Only about 20% of the people living here are “native” residents. The other 80% are the imports from all over the world ( mainly Indian I think ) that come here to make their fortune ( tax free living). It’s a real hotch potch of culture. However, it’s only that 20% that have the real wealth and it shows. They swan around in their outfits (white flowing robes - dresses) and the other 80% do the work. I think they spend part ...

          With the train to New Delhi and plane to Dubai

          A travel blog entry by hans.francis on Apr 30, 2015

          11 photos

          ... t had a proper breakfast or lunch and it was 40 degrees. But salty french fries, a spicy chicken burger, an ice cream and a coke gave us finally some energy again.

          As we found out there is a strike ongoing by the buses and taxis in Rajasthan and Delhi so we were lucky we booked a train for this morning! We decided to leave Delhi for what it is and see to get to the international airport. The good thing is that Delhi ...

          The Palm

          A travel blog entry by riege on Mar 24, 2015

          11 photos

          ... their system how to go around in one direction we enjoyed a tramride seeing the other side of the Marina. Another mall that exists in Dubai is the Mall of the Emirates which houses Ski Dubai, a place where it' s -3 °C with snow and where you can ski and have a snowball fight. Or if you prefer like us, just watch all these activities through the ...

          Traveler Photos Pearl City Suites Dubai

          The pool
          Dubai, United Arab Emirates
          The room
          Dubai, United Arab Emirates
          Hotel exterior
          Dubai, United Arab Emirates