City Residence Hotel Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
After learning the skytrain last night, we bought an all day pass for 120 Baht (about $4USD), and headed to the river, and bought an all day river boat pass; to the Giant Reclining Buddha - it is much bigger than I expected; and tookup the entire temple. It really fun traveling by the river; its like a bus, you can get off whenever you want. We met up with our friends Rownan and Fiona ...
... not run down and is actually very well organized and maintained. It's interesting to see the quantity available for sale at every vendor. Take chicken on a stick for example.... You walk up to a cart and they must have 100 or more chicken sticks ready and fully cooked, piled nicely in a tripod shape for viewing. However, when I order one, I get a fresh one right off the grill! Where is the rest of this food going to go?? Surely someone will eat it but who? Surely they ...
... City alleine, auf eigene Faust unsicher machen sollte. Die Aufregung steigt, scheint eine aufregende Stadt zu sein, der erste Kontakt mit Asien. Aber im Moment siegt noch die Vernunft. Habe noch ein paar Stunden bis zum Abflug, mal schauen.
Liebe Gruesse an alle in der Heimat!
Next Stop: Auckland :)
... sit on the edge ready with there stick with a hook on the end to pull in your boat for a buy. Once we got off the boat we had a quick look at some of the stalls on the ground and made our way into another boat that was to take us around the Floating Village. Its incredible seeing how these people live, you see little old ladies doing the dishes in the river, young mum's washing clothes, there were still some evident damage from the flood with lots a debris scattered on the ...
... two lovely young girls on roller skates zipped by us, delivering files and folders from department to department. Highly efficient I must say. That surely impressed me then. Imagine a hospital in Bangkok making me nostalgic about my first and wonderful impressions of "the good life during the 60’s" in the USA with it’s drive in restaurants, wait staff on roller skates.
- A sizable amount ...
TripAdvisor Reviews City Residence Hotel Bangkok
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotel
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $185
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $250
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $34
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $60
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $94
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $207
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $44
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $147
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $130
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $249
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $109
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $109
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotel$133 average
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $99
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotel$190 average
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $92
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
87 Wireless Rd, All Seasons Place, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $190
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $3,100
- Great value.
- A bit of a disappointment
- A decent hotel, but far from transit options