City Residence Hotel Bangkok
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews City Residence Hotel Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... 3649;บบล& #3639;มอายŬ 0; 5555 สุดท้$ 34;ยเราก& #3655;มายืŨ 9;บนฮาร 3660;บิ้นไ ;ด้ในช 656;วงบ่า ย....อย่า งสง่า$ 12;่าเผย ...
We got up at 5am the flight was 09:10 so we had 4 hours to get there. So we went for a taxi the hotel staff were all asleep so we just left out key and went out the door. Stood on the corner and every taxi that came along it seemed someone else got into, eventually we got one it was 1km to the bus so took a couple of minutes there was a mixup over payment and we got into the bus it would be 40dong each but the bus wouldn't go until ...
... and we found a cheap and cheerful room on the 5th floor.
For the next 4 days we slowly explored the town; saw a few ruins, took a day trip to a reservoir where we sat on bamboo platforms above the water, and generally took it easy. We liked the sense of community in the town, there were lots of school children and every day we saw different markets and (annoying though the music was) they had a fitness class in the park near our hotel. At night the small streets ...
... Metro station I decided to head back to the hostel and freshen up.
As it turned out the Skybar we tried to get to yesterday was the one from the Film "The Hangover - Part II" and although I haven't seen the second part I wanted to go and visit it for the case I should ever see the film (so I can say: "I've Been there").
So after a nice shower I took out (for the first time) my jeans that I brought for such occasions on this ...
... body weight on my legs (turns out I should of done moreeg training in the gym, as the saying goes 'you should never skip leg day'. After that it was time to head off to the train station, we got there an hour early so we decided to sit in their really hygienic food court (where we are KFC oops). It was there where we met a japenese man who asked if we were English and if he could ask us some questions (me thinking he was going to ask about the royal family I said ...
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Rd, All Seasons Place, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85