City Residence Hotel Bangkok
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... websites for the dinner with David that
evening, We walked up and down several 'sois’ (side-lanes of a main street) but
to no avail. As we wondered what to do, a westerner popped up from a building
asking what we were looking for. He then explained that that particular place
had just closed a few weeks ago. So back we went, perspiring and wondering
where to eat.
Not much planned for today. We will be getting the train to the station about half 9 tonight. We have the hotel room all day so plan to have a chilled day mainly sat around the pool. We went to a Chinese restaurant at the hotel and had a lovely dinner with ...
Laura is leaving Bangkok tomorrow to travel down south so been sorting buses etc with her. I will be in Bangkok until Tues- going to be sad saying goodbye but will be nice to have a bit of time to myself to prep hostel,money,travel etc for Oz. Haven't been on my own since middle of Jan so really looking forward to it. We have all been saving money and sharing ...
The news reports indicate that the protesters may attempt to storm the Stock Exchange so we will stay clear of that area today. It's windy sitting on the terrace for breakfast overlooking the river. Shopping and buying our bus ticket for the 12 hour ride to Koh Phra thong is the order of things for today. The bus terminal had a different counter for each possible route out of Southern Bangkok and ...
... a pleasure. I asked if I could do a couple of bits of washing but after then investigating the situation with the flawless "sniff" test I realised that it was in fact all of my clothes that needed a wash and so turned their downstairs into a laundry. At least I can pick up Mary from the airport tomorrow looking less of a tramp and smelling less like one too.
TripAdvisor Reviews City Residence Hotel Bangkok
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $179
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $124
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $74
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $49
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $57
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $248
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $42
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $201
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $70
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $121
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $112
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $79
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $98
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $90
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $100
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $98
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $158
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Rd, All Seasons Place, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $154
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $89