No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Citilet Apartments Copenhagen
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
Oh boy, what a day! We love (had a little heart symbol here, didn't work) Copenhagen! Actually saw that on a shirt on a body. Grubby lookin shiela, so didn't rip it off her!
Super early start to the day as we are continuing to wake up with the chooks. I decided that it must be dinner somewhere in the world, so polished off the left over …
... and my princess bottle was a brilliant purchase.
You're face when I pointed it out was actually priceless, it was such a cute end to a great day out. I feel like we've really connected on this trip Beth, I mean we were always together... Bean4Lyf!
Don't, you're causing tears. Swiftly moving on, we're now back at the hostel and are about to head over to the girls' room for a couple of drinks before they head out.
... rebuilt. Some as recent as 1997 when the Church of the Royal Family caught on fire on a National Holiday from some fireworks. Oops!
Everyone speaks English. If you ask, they may look at you as if you have 2 heads. I haven’t had any language issues whatsoever. Oh wait, my dinner tonight….perhaps the menu description was lost in translation. I ordered a traditional Danish dish of pork and ...
... a long morning/ afternoon of walking so we dozed off a little and got got some rest before dinner and some more sightseeing. For dinner we found a great little Italian place around the corner, best pizza I have had in a long time, then we walked across the city and found the Hans Christian Andersen house and Tivoli, we are going to meet up with the family of one of the exchange students that lived with Angie's Auntie Dee at Tivoli ...
... a little bakery and buy a couple of danish breakfast pastries. So delicious, almost as good as those I had in Nice last Thanksgiving. Europe really knows how to do pastries better than anywhere else in the world.
Today, I have three things I want to see/do in Copenhagen. The first is to check out the National Museum, telling the history of Copenhagen and really Denmark in general. It is free, an ideal quality in a museum as it doesn't pressure you ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Krystalgade 22, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $102
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Peblinge, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $167
- More than satisfied with the Kong Arthur
- Very Good Hotel
- Faulty towers, but not funny
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!