TripAdvisor Reviews Citilet Apartments Copenhagen
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
... and my princess bottle was a brilliant purchase.
You're face when I pointed it out was actually priceless, it was such a cute end to a great day out. I feel like we've really connected on this trip Beth, I mean we were always together... Bean4Lyf!
Don't, you're causing tears. Swiftly moving on, we're now back at the hostel and are about to head over to the girls' room for a couple of drinks before they head out.
... rebuilt. Some as recent as 1997 when the Church of the Royal Family caught on fire on a National Holiday from some fireworks. Oops!
Everyone speaks English. If you ask, they may look at you as if you have 2 heads. I haven’t had any language issues whatsoever. Oh wait, my dinner tonight….perhaps the menu description was lost in translation. I ordered a traditional Danish dish of pork and ...
... a long morning/ afternoon of walking so we dozed off a little and got got some rest before dinner and some more sightseeing. For dinner we found a great little Italian place around the corner, best pizza I have had in a long time, then we walked across the city and found the Hans Christian Andersen house and Tivoli, we are going to meet up with the family of one of the exchange students that lived with Angie's Auntie Dee at Tivoli ...
... a little bakery and buy a couple of danish breakfast pastries. So delicious, almost as good as those I had in Nice last Thanksgiving. Europe really knows how to do pastries better than anywhere else in the world.
Today, I have three things I want to see/do in Copenhagen. The first is to check out the National Museum, telling the history of Copenhagen and really Denmark in general. It is free, an ideal quality in a museum as it doesn't pressure you ...
... I got to mix the dream of a trip around the world with the dream I believe every student has of finding a dream job as their first job after graduation. The ATW80 experiences and learnings makes me feel much better prepared to go into the traineeship from August than I thought possible two months ago before starting the ATW80 in Dubai. Now I will spend July trying to get up to speed ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Lovely hotel
- Fantastic Place to Conclud…
- Her skal vi bo
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great hotel, expensive bre…
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Near to great atractions
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Modern, lovely!
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Nice quite hotel off the m…
- Eat like a Danish King.
- Three Nights in Copenhagen
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Small but comfortable
- a good budget centrally lo…
- klein maar fijn
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Not the first choice at Ho…
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Quite Nice
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Executive Suite facing the…
- Good place to stay
- On the Waterfront
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- Our Hotel in Copenhagen
- Great Location
- A stroll from the central train station
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Wonderful location
- Great location and the per…
- Worst Hotel in Europe
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
- New, clean & green. Great …
- Mes Logements
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Great location.
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great place to stay in the…
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- A Good Place to Stay
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- cheap and central
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Oslo Plads 5, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- More Backpackers than a Ho…
- Lovely Time at the Villa Esperia, Taormina
- Villa Esperia is not too bad!
Peblinge, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $167
- A Closet Room Experience
- Closet View
- More than satisfied with the Kong Arthur
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!