No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Citilet Apartments Copenhagen
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
... at 3.30 to salute (as our ships captain says) our holiday to date. We had a relaxing early evening enjoying our remaining time on the ship with its magnificent entertainers, musicians and the entertainment program, without mentioning the fabulous dining, that hopefully over the next part of the holiday we can balance it out. We can say it has been an amazing ship to travel on - room M129 on the 15th deck was ...
... 25 rides, 400 000 flowers and many different arts and crafts. Tivoli has over 150 concerts a year from international ballet troops and symphony orchestras to well known international rock and roll bands. Twice a week the park puts on an impressive fireworks display. Tivoli’s biggest drawback is that it is not open year round. Up until 1994 Tivoli was only open in the summer time. However, in 1994 Tivoli began opening in mid-November ...
... more knackered and broken looking people lurching long in ghastly fluourescent lycra outfits. Who could have guessed that there are as many lunatics in the place? Our first stop was the most fabulous coffee and cake shop. Hidden away down a back alley and decorated with cakery of all sorts, this was the place of dreams for the cake enthusiast. Of course, being in Denmark, one has to face the Pastry, so we had a coffee and a slice. Although I had asked for the ...
The weather was much the same as it has been since we started the cruise; warm to hot & muggy. Before we left on our trip I discovered that our neighbors, Dave & Rita Lund, were finishing their 16 day cruise on the Seven Seas Voyager in Copenhagen today. I texted Dave and said we would be on deck of the Wind Surf to greet them as they arrived. Sure enough, there were Dave & Rita, having breakfast on the aft deck and waving to us as they cruised ...
4. You left some luggage in London with a girl you were briefly seeing. You didn’t want to have to carry it with you everywhere around Europe, but you didn’t take into account that this girl is kind of nuts. A month or so later you forget to send her a birthday message and she responds with constant abuse and angry messages. How do you handle this situation?
a) Try and smooth things over so that you can get ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced