No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Citilet Apartments Copenhagen
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
... climate challenges and try to find concrete answers on how the industry can create buildings that are both resource- and energy-optimized and simultaneously economically viable.
However, the mandrel is also an experiment in terms of town planning. How can we vitalize the spaces between the buildings and the temporary seats that occurs when we are in the process of building new?How do we attract life to the great cultural institutions and systems by making ...
... with 1,200 staff on this ship. The top level has a movie screen that's at least three stories high where they show movies during the day and night. The picture is bright enough to be seen during daylight hours. The most impressive part of this ship is the main lobby/atrium or Piazza as it's called located on three levels with spiral staircases on one end. There are special events, shows, concerts and other ...
... My first rule of Europe time change: hit the ground running and stay up at late as you can. We grabbed some traditional Danish pub lunch at a cute little spot just down the street where I discovered traditional Danish lunch is one of my favorite things ever, specifically sm°rrebr°d – pronounced smowlbwol (yeah that’s pretty close), which are ...
... font-variant: inherit; line-height: inherit; list-style-type: disc;">Axeltorv/Tivoli
... a little practise and found myself heading towards a wall at vast speed and unable to turn. Whooops....
This was going to be interesting!
And off we went out into the traffic.
I absolutely LOVED it and would recommend it to anyone.
In no time at all we were confidently manoeuvering through traffic and pedestrians, up an down kerbs and going ever faster down the streets and bicycle lanes. Our guide gave us a two hour trip ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced