TripAdvisor Reviews Citilet Apartments Copenhagen
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
... or doesn't use in the crossing. All the same, it's intuitive technology like this that will keep the human race alive, and which makes me proud that people can work together with nature to make a sustainable future. For all the sun, wind and water Australia has, we should be bypassing Denmark in energy efficiency, but alas, pig-headed politicians and pig-belted oil magnates make our attempts - and our global reputation - one I don't want to own. On Christmas Eve ...
... is Oslo, Norway.
Itinerary: 2 Cruises back to back.
Cruise #1: Scandinavia and Russia Embarkation: Aug 30, 2014
View general port information
Oceankaj (ocean Quay)
Pier No: 330- 334
Check In ...
... Cathedral, on the site where Harald Bluetooth - after whom the modern IT technology is named - built the first christian church in about the 10th century.
Danish Queen Margethe was the first member of the royal family to be buried inside the cathedral in the 14th century. This started a tradition which has seen in total 39 kings and queens of Denmark being buried in this UNESCO World Heritage ...
... a beverage. A few times we have gone to a grocery store and bought locally prepared meals. Accommodations also tend to be more expensive than travelling in the US and Canada. Typically short stays we stay at hotels using Booking.com and when in larger centres and longer stays we have rented apartments. Sometimes it is nicer to have more room and we can prepare breakfast and other meals if we ...
... down the road to do the weekly wash. She came back after a bit of a fright - the lights went off and then the door shut while she was in there! Luckily she could open it from the inside, although couldn't get the light back on so it was a bit spooky sorting the washing out. They seem to be very keen on automatic stuff out here. When she got back we made plans to head for Sweden the next day with a pretty stonking wind forecast ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced