No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Citilet Apartments Copenhagen
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
Oh boy, what a day! We love (had a little heart symbol here, didn't work) Copenhagen! Actually saw that on a shirt on a body. Grubby lookin shiela, so didn't rip it off her!
Super early start to the day as we are continuing to wake up with the chooks. I decided that it must be dinner somewhere in the world, so polished off the left over …
... No silly forms to fill out all electronic! We got to the baggage carousel and waited and waited. We caught up with our Swedish friends from Brisbane here. We heard there was a strike and that was why our bags were taking so long. Bags didn't come out until 8:10!! Luckily we didn't have connecting transfers. We walked through to the exit and then bought a ticket for the train. We caught the next train into Copenhagen Central arriving at 9. It was a short walk around Tivoli ...
... cold wind.
5:30pm is wino'clock and so we gathered in Peta and Paul's cabin for a glass or two of red and white wines that we had bought on the way in at the Duty Free. We are allowed one 750ml bottle of wine each to bring on board when embarking - so we keep that in our cabin
Tonight is Formal Night on the cruise so the ladies have put on their finest, the blokes put a jacket ...
... apartment and quitting my job. Especially the job part, really left me in tears on the final good buy. That was the moment where it hit me, how much I truly care and love the children and my colleagues, who more or less, has been a big part of my life, for the last 4 years or so. But I am ready. To explore life and seize the day. See you in Buenos Aires ...
Copenhagen began as a Viking fishing village in the 10th century, and became the capital of Denmark in the early 15th century when Denmark was much larger, covering all of Scandinavia.
Now with a population of about two million, Copenhagen is the most populated city of Denmark and the second largest city in Scandinavia. Denmark has over ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced