Churchill Suites Midtown East
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... out all of Brazil.
With the majority of our errands done we spent the rest of the day seeing the sights. We first got some bagels and schmear (because they are non existent in Central and South America). With full stomachs we set out and saw the Empire State Building, Madison Square Garden, Statue of Liberty, and the World Trade Center Memorial. Although we wanted to see more we had a flight to Madrid to catch and sleep deprivation was starting to take affect on all of us. ...
... wake ourselves up a bit, we decided to walk the 25 blocks down to 14th Street, taking in much of the length of Park Avenue as we did so, and stopping only to buy a slice of pizza each. How New York. Stomp was amazing, and it’s no wonder that it has been running as long as it has. (over 20 years on (off) Broadway. The theatre was small, with only a couple of hundred seats inside, but this lent to the atmosphere, and the lead performer was able to build a non-verbal rapport with ...
... board we went. The bus that we boarded was doing the "Downtown Loop" (Lower Manhattan) commencing at Times Square. One can get off the bus at designated points, visit the point of interest, and get back on another Grayline Bus. They follow each other at 10 minute intervals.
Macy's was the first notable building, followed by Madison Square Gardens which is inside Pennsylvania Station. We elected to not get off at either of these sites. We decided ...
... the museum, and that impression stuck throughout my whole visit. When I brought my family on vacation to New York in 1987 after we visited Williamsburg and Washington DC. I remember our visit to the Twin Towers of ...
... t admit to not knowing but we had a strong suspicion after he phoned back to someone and frantically asked them questions and finally proudly deposited us about 2 blocks down at the Empire State Building. $8 down and still no closer we decided that being so close to Macy's perhaps we should head in there for a browse. And the free wifi...
We managed to call both our families on Skype and let them know we were safe and sound before buckling down and ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!