Churchill Suites Midtown East
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
Well we got here! Great flight - thanks Virgin. Then we reached the Kafkaesque nightmare that is JFK airport. I swear the lines joined up so we dragged our luggage in circles while the officials who needed to stamp the special piece of paper hid, but finally we were on the road heading for Beverley's house. To add to the fun we had left the satnav at Oliver's and the phone didn't work but after a slight detour (who would know we had to ...
... in case you were wondering.
Overall, I think that it is safe to say that there is always something happening in New York. I didn't even mention the modelling event that was going on in the street, or the morning show we walked past, or even the junior gridiron practice which was happening on the footpath one day.
There is only four weeks to go in this incredible trip, now we are off to Alaska which will be a big change from New York I'm ...
... to our hotel, the Park Lane. This hotel ended up being perfect for us, situated right (as in directly) across the road from Central Park and not too far from a Wholefoods (a shop like our fruit and veg, but on steroids!!!).
Our first activity after unpacking was to head across to Central Park and enjoy a horse and carriage ride. The girls loved it and it was a great way to see a bit of the park for the first time. ...
... buildings' footprints. The Museum shop was great, especially the books, but too expensive for me.
As we got near to the exit, we realised there was a thunderstorm going on and it was raining cats and dogs! Buildings these days don't have verandahs, so to go out was to be immediately soaked to the skin. We went back to the cafe to while away some time and have a up of tea, sharing a little muffin between us. Still the storm went ...
... to the New York Public Library. I could have spent hours and hours just wandering. It's the most fascinating library I have ever been in. I even found my surname in one of the draws. So cool! The architecture here is so incredible. The buildings have so much detail and so much character! Ventured into Time Square as well! That place is busy, and I saw far too many breasts. Men and women! We went into Mnm World, Hershey World and just wandered about. I got a bag full of green mnm's only ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!