Churchill Suites Midtown East
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... so ben and i went and woke him up.
They checked out then we went to Williamsburg in Brooklyn so I could show them the hipster part of NYC. We made a few wrong turns after walking along Bedford Ave (ie hipster lane) but eventually found our way to the east river ferry. We jumped on and caught it to brooklyn heights where we checked out the promenade before walking over the Brooklyn bridge.
I never got to do this before when I came to NYC so it ...
... which is an abandoned risen train route through the city which has been converted into a garden-like trail. This I'd highly recommend as it's a great way to see the west side of the island. Next we went to see the flatiron building before heading to Central Park where we met Josh- another friend from home joining us for the trip . After catching up we met Jared and went up the Rockefeller building to see the excellent views of NYC before finishing at a rooftop ...
Our last day of such a wonderful adventure. Katelyn & Ben were picked up at 11am as they have different flight to us. Courtney and I went and did last bit of shopping, a bite to eat, and a visit to the huge M&M store. Picked up at 3pm for the airport. 2hours on bus. The traffic shocking. All boarded on time for 6.50pm flight, then were informed the airport had been ...
... second night around the pit fire in the backyard, roasting marshmallows, and making "Smores" for dessert. This is a tradition started by the Girl Scouts in the 1920s and stands for "Some more". They are simply two fire roasted marshmallows in between two Graham's cracker biscuits with a couple of pieces if Hershey milk chocolate melted in a layer also. Very nice as a once a year treat! Then we finished off our wonderful time with Tess and Tom and the family, by a singalong and ...
... totally comfortable, not intimidated or nonplussed at all. Just so refreshing! I also saw some gay guys holding hands on the subway and there was ZERO notice...well, other than me:)
We went home after that and this bed was VERY comfortable! Today - we are gonna be total tourists...Twin Towers Memorial, the Met, and who knows what else! Alanna is a fabulous resource...and so, we're doing dinner with her again tonight! Lovely.
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!