Churchill Suites Midtown East
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
After a very broken sleep, we were up at 5.15 for our trip to the airport. Taxis to the airport are fixed price in Rome - 40 euros from the station, 48 from the hotel. Being lazy, we took the hotel option. What an airport! It started off softly. We could go to a counter just like NZ, although we were a bit early, so we retired to a bench with our breakfast bags - a ham sandwich, two little packets of mini toasts, a wedge ...
Title says it all. We had a really long day. Started off early on the subway to Battery Park to catch up with our tour. If you take the subway, avoid the red line, the trains are old and ******.
You'll notice that a lot of the photos ar win black and white. Besides the fact that I like B & W, it was a fray and overcast day.
Caught up with our tour guide who wasn't very informative. He was reading off the plaques and you know ...
... the subway railway informed me that the Astoria line was moved upstairs for now. Angry I was when I took it. I returned home, lucky I was when Monica let me in ( it was raining a lot!!! I did not want to stay outside and wait for Dav). I knew that he was going to get his massage. I ask Monica about a nice waxing salon. She called someone and I had my appointment made in an hour. GREAT TO BE RECOMMENDED FOR THESE SERVICES!!! ...
... actions stations we are ushered in the "BALLROOM"... omg again... really, very romantic and special place. Gigantic chandeliers, hanging in rows around the room...sparkling like fire works. We make all our last minute hollywood tape fixer-uppers and then the photo's with the kids/family.
After the official photos we take the kids into the bar area and order fries and Sheryl temples...a couple of beers and cocktails, relax for ...
... The Solution
Finally... there is a way to open ANY .Nrf file on your computer - without buying expensive and complicated programs (many costing $500 or more).
FileViewPro lets you open ALL kinds of files quickly and easily, including videos, music, photos, documents, and much more. Install FileViewPro now and have ONE program that does it all. You'll never struggle to open a file again.
Download Nrf file ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!