Churchill Suites Midtown East
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... many of their Hindu Temples in south India when I traveled from Chennai to Mumbai. The Korean section was first, but I walked through most of their offering into the China section. Many of ...
Summer has finally hit New York City!! In the last week the city has been scorched with temperatures over 90 degrees. Friends had warned us that the pleasant days (which were plenty hot enough for us) we had enjoyed throughout July and August were not typical of a NYC summer and that sauna like temperatures and steam room humidity would soon hit. They were right, it is scorchio!! Summer wasn't the only thing to arrive this ...
... happened and walked back to our hotel. Our feet where so sore, it was 4:00 p.m., we had been going strong all day, but the walk back to the hotel killed us with the heat and the rain.
We took a break and then decide to take a taxi back to Little Italy district for dinner. We went to Taormina Ristorante on Mulberry Street for dinner. Mike had the Costolette di Agnella (Lamb Shank with angel hair pasta with pesto sauce). Taylor ...
... and on closer inspection was scruffy, had a huge facial tick, was wearing a diamanté watch and a diamanté dollar sign necklace (huge) and had 2 hearing aids so no way to communicate. He shouted at James who mumbled back. Even though it could have been nasty it was comical. He continued as such for two stops tapping his watch in ever increasing agitation partly directed at the now mute James. With huge relief he got off two ...
After a tasty American bagel breakfast we were greeted by Rachel's good friend Hannah. It was so wonderful to see her. She kindly drove us into New York City (NYC). After parking up we took a walk into Central Park. It was a perfect day for it. The sun was shining, not a cloud in the sky, perfect temperature, 28 Degrees Celsius. With a whole day to explore we spent several hours walking through the beautiful park, covering 40 blocks. ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!