Churchill Suites Midtown East
Travel Blogs from New York City
We walked along the Highline path, which is a park built along the path of an old railway route. It was very beautiful, interesting, and unusual. There was an art installation that we participated in, which consisted of the original artist making the Manhattan skyline, and all the visitors adding their own twist using over two tones of ...
... looking out for a new warmer coat and beanie. He's just seen the latest forecasts for Montreal and it's not looking pretty. Success at Macy's - he had to find one out of the two thousand different styles on offer! Amazing choice in all departments. When one sales lady realised we were Australian she asked if we knew Ann Tatum - she's a very good customer. Now that we've bought all these new clothes the next item on the shopping list is another case to put ...
... at our intense listening and interrogation skills- exclaiming we did not blink. He was scared. Time to walk home. Via Hershey's. 'Boxing Day'. For us. Not for the Americans. Up early. Off to try our hand at some ice skating. Bryant park offered the cheapest and if we got there early enough, without the queue. Pip was much more advanced than Stephen and myself. After a few laps clutching the edge, we broke free and risked it all. I quickly the pro, increasing in ...
Well I made it to New York!!
My first evening was spent in a traffic jam from the airport - but I was dropped off right in front of my apartment in the Upper East side so I was not complaining. :)
It had gotten fairly late so I went to find something to eat and got warm and cosy for the night. It was sooo cold, 2 degrees at the warmest time of the day, good practice for home.
Saturday was my sightseeing day and I ...
... panoramic profile of the new and old buildings of Downtown Manhattan. We duly arrived at Staten Island, disembarked and rejoined the embarkation queue to make the same journey back. More photos of the Statue and the skyline and back to terra firma.
As we walked north, we bumped into the Museum of the American Indian, free and worthy of a gentle hour on our packed schedule. We set off to see the 9/11 Memorial. We weren't sure of its exact location, ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
234 West 48th Street, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $55
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!