Churchill Suites Midtown East
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... permanent children's library - with a big enough space to house thousands of books, but still cosy enough to be welcoming. Raced out the door and quickly made my way to the current exhibition: The ABC of it - why children's books matter. They had dragged outnofmtheirmarchives some ancient, but still well known books and illustrations; including the first know illustration ofmHumpty Dumty (from 1700 something). Brilliant.
Got kicked out ...
... it and aviv relaxed on her seat eating slowly peach and banana. We reached 79th st and then we decided to turn east back to the city and take the Central Park route up north the one think we didn't know is that this is one way ...people shout are you insane? And after seeing how fast they cycle we started to loose our self confidence.. We have to say that this park is for professionals!!!it was really hard to climb those slopes...somewhere in the middle we started to think that ...
I looked all over for The Big Apple, but never saw it!!!!
The morning is clear and sunny. We have had overcast skies for the last few days, so a perfect day to get onboard The Staten Island Ferry. It's a free ride that gives stunning views of the city and Statue of Liberty. We had an interesting escort to and from Staten Island.....very large gun ...
... thanks for being so generous with your experiences! Xxx One thing that we realised quite quickly is that you really need to plan your days in New York. In other places, we would put time aside to just wander around the town and see what we can see. New York is just way too big to do that. All the sights, the things to see are so spaced out too. There is a lot of residential and 'living' kind of shops in the city – convenience stores, Laundromats, small ...
26/06/13 Safely back in NYC I headed towards midtown and started with the public library. I always try to visit the library in each major city I visit. Not just for the perks of free wifi, clean public toilets and endless free information but because I have always loved books and libraries and many interesting souls frequent them as I discovered when I used to work at the library in my home town. NYC's public library is beautiful, big and very grand. Two huge lions, Patience ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $307
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $363
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $267
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $242
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $245
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $203
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $248
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $155
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!