Churchill Suites Midtown East
Travel Blogs from New York City
... brothers and Sophie Lyons joined us and we all sat around listening to live music and chilling out. Around 8pm we left there and walked the high line all the way to the standard hotel. The high line used to be an old railroad track which has been converted into a pedestrian walkway. As we were walking along we noticed a huge mural on the side of one of the buildings. I nudged Marcus and go who's that lad pointing at the ...
Good-bye Washington. Geoff feels like he can identify all the places in House of Cards now! Got ourselves booked on a cheap bus Washington to New York. Cheap coz there are no frills. We had booked online and expected to get a 10:00 am bus. We got there early enough to get on the bus about 9:30 from the main car park of UNION station. We had to wait in line to make sure we got on but that was OK. The trip was pretty ...
... inch along. It was interesting,though, seeing all the bridges we went past - the Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Williamsburg, while the thunder and lightning raged overhead. It took a long time to reach the bridge to Long Island City - the Queensborough Bridge, or Ed Koch Bridge, or the 59th Street Bridge - pick your name! Thankfully our Z Hotel NYC is very close to the bridge. We freshened up and went to dinner in the hotel restaurant.
... In fact it was so hot that we didn’t even need to have coats on. I left Katie and John to enjoy the sunshine walking through Central Park up to the Guggenheim and we all met back in the flat for a dinner of sushi. That night Katie and John went to watch the Rockettes Christmas Show at Radio City Hall. We didn’t go with them as we are going to watch it in a couple of weeks when Mum and Dad are out. I’m ...
... crime, etc. and we saw many cars double parked and stripped. But our entrance, again on a Sunday morning, was really nice and easy, and no stripped cars. It was sunny, cool and windy. And although we were not able to get our room when we arrived, we talked with the concierge and got hop on/hop off tickets, tickets to the Statue of Liberty (a must for Steve), and tickets to "A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder," Tony Award winner for best ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!