No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... so caught the night bus home. - Sunday we ventured into Westfield in Shepard's Bush - massive! to get a new phone plan and we ended up having dinner at a kiwi burger place (we didn't know it was NZ until after we got in). We got home and Shane couldn't get sim out...and that's a whole another story of how long he has been on the phone to apple/O2 etc etc We hit the mall on Saturday to get some winter threads and Shane did some damage. But is ...
Walking through the plane I was thinking hello! at all the comfy looking seats. Then it dawned on me that I was walking through first class, oh what a tease those Emirates are. Instead I was the lucky guy who realised my fate on approach to my seat- i get to sit next to the token 'fat guy'. I'm not joking. I actually looked around the plane to see if there was a fatter person. There wasn't. He wasn't like just fat. He ...
Today I said goodbye to the Sullivans and went to London to stay with their eldest son Leslie. We walked around the city and saw the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, St. Paul's cathedral, the Old Bailey, Leicester Square, Trafalgar Square, and Convent ...
... seats ended up with her feet pretty much in my lap. Yep defiantly regretted that seat change. Overall but the flight itself wasn't too bad. The 3 hour stop over in Kuala Lumpur seemed to go quite quick, it was like I was getting back on the plane just as I had stretched everything out. Landed in Kuala Lumpur at 8pm it was 30 something degrees and so humid even inside the airport.. I didn't really think that through so I was ridiculously hot for the ...
... back to the room to get my camera and the tickets for the London eye at 9:30pm. I love these a high towers because the view of the city is amazing. We were supposed to go up at 9:30 and we were allowed to board from 9:00 but ended up going up at 9:10 and came back down at 9:35 and it was nice seeing the city with the night lights. So we came back down and bought a few things from the shop and then walked back to the motel and took some amazing photos from the bridge on the way ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $307
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $393
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $275
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $232
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $201
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $355
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $295
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience