No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... it was 9:50.....and I had 20 mins to go....then the low fuel light lit up....sheesh it was going to be close. Let us see what happens as it is what it is.
I lowered the screen a little bit under the false hope it would make all the difference...at this point I wanted speed to be able to coast....I figured it had to be down hill at some point as it was a tunnel. Two yellow fuel bars....then one....no matter what the bike is.... no one....in their right ...
... I was going to go to the one place that I secretly was hanging out for. So I dressed in the only sports gear Mum would let me pack, a Brooklyn nothing teeshirt, I inhaled my breakfast and was ready to go. Yes, Mum, I did have a shower as well. Anyway after Grandy and I checked and rechecked our route on the tube (the underground) we set off. Two minutes down the road and Grandy informed me that we had left our detailed ...
... despite the awful weather, Camden Town was still absolutely perfect in my eyes. That area of London has a way of making me want to get my whole body tattooed/pierced, to smoke any and every substance handed to me, and to dress like a stripper...but let's be real. I am about as hardcore as a cotton ball. After contemplating buying something all badass like a bejeweled hookah or marijuana-infused gum, I ...
... the door bell. Damn. They are pensioners, where could they possibly be? Before I pulled out my white hanky of surrender, the door suddenly buzzed open. I really need to get that woman a hearing aid, was the thought that ran through my mind when my grandmother told me she didn't hear the bell go. I made a beeline for the bathroom, but not for the reason you think. I love my grandmother's bathroom. I don't even know why. I feel safe there. I think the combination of a bathtub (my ...
... but the walk through was very long. There were a lot of people out sun baking. I think this was the first decent weather London has had all year so everyone was out. At the end of the walk, which felt like a good 10km, we had a cider outside the pub watching the view. Another thing about London that is interesting- You can drink your drink outside the property of the pub. So we took our glasses across the road to sit next to ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience