No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... and had dinner at a restaurant nearby. For the first time ever I had a fish finger sandwich and it was actually amazing- can see why everyone raves about them around here!
We then went and watched the show. What can I say... the opening was magical and very well done and then sadly the child actors came out and it ...
... of =) then we made our way over to the London Monument for the great fire of London , where we climbed 311 steps to the top, for some amazing views of London, you could see The shard, Tower Bridge, City Hall ( which is all convex and shiny) and the Dome of St. Paul's Cathedral. Once we finished admiring the views and got some kick butt pictures we climbed back down the 311 steps, and went back to Borough market for a very posh ...
... that this wasn't a one off. And the restaurant section was not quite as overflowing, but full nonetheless.
So we changed our plans and found a nice little burger shop which satisfied our need so we could head off to the Lyceum Theatre.
What an experience this was.
The grandeur of the theatre was breathtaking. The animal costumed, the acting, the singing were all of a world class standard (as you would expect). Even the least musical loving person would love ...
Saturday 21 September.
Ingerland swings like a pendulum do.
Bobby's with machine guns two - by - two.
Punters looking savvy - but pants are real tight.
And no one here knows how to make a cup of flat white.
(Where are you Rachel?)
Sorry about the delay in writing this but it's all Susie's fault.Documenting a holiday through a series of entirely subjective views and judgements of what the ...
... of the appropriate Icelandic / Finnish / Estonian / Swedish / Norwegian / Danish / German / Polish / Czech / Italian / French word with which to respond. Now we don't need to be tongue tied, but it's automatic. At least we won't require the translator app to understand people think we're silly so-and-so tourists.
Wow, today it's been eighty days since we boarded our flight out of Toronto on June 12. As a way to mark how far we've come, here is ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $307
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $393
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $275
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $232
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $201
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $355
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $295
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience