No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... or great victories. With good news, locals would gather around the bonfire to celebrate. The tradition of celebrating on the hill with bonfire still continues today, the last one being in 1977 to rejoice the Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II. The tower was erected in 1800 and has served many purposes throughout its history. Most towers were built for defense purposes, but this particular tower was built for pleasure. The original owner had it built as a ...
... to go. I browse around the souvenir and duty free shops until I find some cute t-shirts for my nieces with Kiswahili phrases translated on them. They’ll get a kick out of that, I think. I’m still way early, so I sit down next to the gate. After a few minutes I realize that it’s not a gate, it’s actually another security checkpoint. The other airlines don’t seem to have this extra step of security, just ...
... the shops and of course spending some time in the 4 story M&M shop.
After having such a great experience at Borough Market, we decided to spend Sunday morning/afternoon before we left visiting Camden Market. Even larger than Borough Market, we spent hours there walking in and out of the hundreds of retail clothing and vintage booths that filled the side streets. After doing some "light" shopping, we ended up in the Camden food market, where we had options ranging ...
... clips to hang them from. Most hostels provide nets if they're needed, and exactly 0 hostels/ hotels provide hooks from walls, so the net you've carried around the world with you is entirely useless, unless you want to sleep inside it like an all-encompassing sleeping bag. Having tried to sleep like this in Asia, we assure you that you don't want to try it.
The all singing, all dancing medical kit. I know we would've needed it all if we hadn't have brought ...
... to leave.
My first stop took me to the oldest bookstore in London; my second stop took me to the largest bookstore in all of Europe. Waterstones Piccadilly is the flagship store for the Waterstones retailer (being similar to Chapters except with a slightly longer history.) It is housed in a phenomenal building, built to house a Simpsons store in the 1930s using innovating design elements under the guidance of various prominent Bauhaus and ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience