No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... Church in London, under which many notable Catholics are buried including Lord Nelson. We then made our way along Fleet Street past the Law Courts, and up The Strand passing Australia House where the Australian Consulate is located. Reaching Trafalgar Square, we turn left along Whitehall and back last Downing Street, Westminster Abbey and Big Ben before returning to our hotel about 10 hours after we left this morning. With about 7 kilometres covered today on foot, everyone is very ...
I consider my visit to London was the closing of my semester abroad. I still cannot believe that I arrived in Nancy five months ago to dead trees and constant rain. I never thought homesickness was a real thing until I was at the airport crying uncontrollably as I said goodbye, and when the mention of anyone at home would send me into tears. I think we all felt it to some extent, no matter how different we all were missing our ‘normal’ lives was ...
... at Primark. It's like a British Forever 21 and very cheap. Then we got on the Eurostar train to Paris. It took about 3 hours or so, but I slept most of the time. We did a bread drive through Paris and I saw the top of the Eiffel Tower from a distance. We got to our hotel which is the smallest one ...
... So that is how my day started -- thankfully it got a bit better once I contained the conflagration from hell. The London Marathon was going on today so I went and watched part of it from Potter's Fields Park, which is right by London Bridge and Tower Bridge. Watching them all run made me so anxious because I just wanted to be out there with them! It is a goal of mine to run a marathon at some point so watching ...
... coupons from the cocoa pops boxes, see cocoa pops is good for you! This was totally different from when Geoff and I visited back in 1988, in fact the whole place was in an entirely different location and it was totally interactive. It was very well done and we all really enjoyed the visit especially Joe. We had bought our tickets for the London Eye and we were heading there next but there had been some problems and it was closed for an hour or so. Our ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience