Chiang Saen River Hill Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also looked at:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Chiang Saen River Hill Hotel
Travel Blogs from Chiang Saen
... Gollum, Freddie Kruger, Wolverine and Ironman amongst the decapitated. I don't know what the bizarro imagery was for but it relighted my fire for temples, if only temporarily. A quiet night in Chiang Khong, a one-horse town on the Mekhong, marked the end of our too-short time in Thailand. * I have no photo evidence that we were in Chiang Mai at all because I deleted all the photos from these two day off my camera in a devastating clerical error. These are a few Ross took at the White ...
We start our two day journey downriver by slow boat to Pak Beng following the Mekong River. We stopped at a local village on the way to deliver some t-shirts that had been donated by a charity. It was awesome to be invited to look around their village and meet all the kids, only elders were there as the adults were out working in the fields. The photos are a bit hazy due to the burning of the rice ...
- Fresh tea made from different things daily (bael, butterfly pea, passion fruit, etc)
- Bananas or oranges
- Vegan pad thai (noodles with veggies)
- Rice with mashed veggies and beans
- Lentil soup ...
... in the afternoon and it will be 30 degrees even though it is still January.
4. There are lots of temples. Instead of churches there are temples. Every neighborhood you will come across, there is at least one temple.
5. Public toilets are squat toilets. They are sometimes gross and dirty. But when you have to go you have to go.
6. They speak Thai. Their writing is different from ours. They rarely ...
... your hair gets to a point where you only need to wash it once every week or so. I think I'm going to try it. I mean, I had heard of it before and wanted to try it, but you can't really start stuff like this when you are in the medical field, haha! Apparently, the first 2-3 weeks is quite gross since your scalp tends to overproduce oil and makes your hair all nasty. But hey, if I'm ever to try something like this, now is the time!! She also let me try out ...