Cheltenham Court Motel
TripAdvisor Reviews Cheltenham Court Motel Victoria
Travel Blogs from Victoria
We woke up "late" and had pre-arranged room service breakfast at 8:30. It was a lazy day with a final game of trivia at 2pm and Bingo at 4pm. It was a long run day for me and I spent two hours running around the promenade deck for a total of 11 miles. Our family once again won Bingo - this time it was Nana and Casey!
We arrived ...
... and water. The agriculture here seems quite advanced. I was told Taiwan pays a lot of attention to its agriculture. Maybe because of its climate, Taiwan has such a rich variety of fruits and vegetable. I would love to come here and live for a few months, staying at a few places a couple of weeks each, to really taste the local stuff.
- Japanese influence is very very strong here. From food, to life style, to culture, very Japanese. I feel a bit funny ...
With a clear day, today was a great day to go to the Vancouver Lookout. We got up early to make the 9am Church service. We were early and everything to Church, only to find that on this Sunday, only the 11am service would be running. That meant we were really early for Church. We ended up going to Tim Hortons for breakfast, because we hadn't really woken up with enough time to ...
... to the market to grab some lunch for the trip. The market was awesome and had all kinds of stalls from fresh fruit to handmade trinkets. We livened ourselves up with a coffee then had a browse around. For lunch we picked up some fresh salads.
We got on the boat around 11am and was told the whales were close by... we were jumping out of our skin at this point. The rain was starting to come down hard but I didn't care, I was going to be out on the back deck no matter what! It ...
... Christian pilgrimage routes. One leads to the tomb of St Peter in Rome, another to the Sepulchre of Christ in Jerusalem and the third to the remains of St James in Santiago de Compostella in northwestern Spain. Camino is Spanish for "the way" or "the road" or "the walk." Santiago is Spanish for "St James."
It is believed that the apostle James spent a number of years preaching in Spain before returning ...
Other places to stay in Victoria
James Bay, Victoria | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Hotel Grand Pacific best location
- Great Hotel
- Best hotel in Victoria
Downtown, Victoria | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- No Tell Hotel
- Empress does not care about clients
- What a grand hotel.
Downtown, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Enjoyed our stay at the Executive House
- Peak time is the time to avoid this hotel
- Lovely Hotel!
James Bay, Victoria | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Romantic getawaway
- "Very nice indeed"
- Fine Hotel, highly recommended
Downtown, Victoria | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Nice location
- Thumbs Up!!
Downtown, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- What a great hotel for the money!
- Great Service!
- Not bad but expected better
Fisherman's Wharf - North Beach, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $126
James Bay, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $62
- A budget hotel at quality hotel prices
- Fantastic location and close to all attractions
- OK Room but GREAT location
James Bay, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Good value but GREAT service
- What a treat!
- Excellent place to stay
James Bay, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Great rooms & lovely view
- Very nice
- Enjoyed Coast Victoria Harbourside
Downtown, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Wouldn't go back
- We loved the Carlton Plaza!
- Great price, great beds, great location!
Burnside, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $115
Fernwood, Victoria | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Property - Spotty Service
- You must stay here! Awesome hotel!
- Wonderfull resort ! Magnifique !
James Bay, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $123
Burnside, Victoria | 2 star hotelfrom $74
James Bay, Victoria | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Nice Hotel
- You can do a lot better off season
- The usual GREAT Best Western experience !
3366 Douglas Street, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $82
- Loved it!
- HATED IT!!!
- Great Place to Stay
James Bay, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $116
Burnside, Victoria | 2 star hotelfrom $66
- Jewel in the Crown,in Victoria.
- Loved Victoria Hojo
- Christmas Tour 2004
Burnside, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $107
Rockland, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Downtown, Victoria | 2 star hotelfrom $91
Downtown, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $172
Downtown, Victoria | 2 star hotelfrom $83
- Great price, free parking, great location
- Standard motel accomodations
- Great place to stay
Downtown, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $71
- It was Ok......
- It is old and smells