Chateau Royal Hotel Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... again, it didn't happen unless it's been documented on the internet. You can read my travel writing all you want, but there's NO proof, unless I upload some cute selfies of me in Montreal. At lunch we had to experience Poutine, which is a mountain of fries, with cheese curd, and a gravy poured all over it. It was basically godly,... right up there with my Canadian hockey players and the pretty church if you will. One thing I LOVE about Montréal is that ...
... close to getting in we walked home to our B&B not too upset and consoled ourselves with the fact the band were only playing a short set of songs from the new album and we wouldnt get to see the old favourites anyway.
On Wednesday morning we went for a run up Mount Royal. This is like Montreal's Kings Park. The name "Montreal" actually comes from this mountain that stands over the city, Mount Royal=Montreal. It was a really nice leafy run although more than ...
... scroll through to see what suits your fancy. I've listed the title of the piece on each picture, and tried to include the country which submitted the entry. There are several entries that are real standouts and are truly exceptional, I may have more pictures of these.
It's difficult to tell a few significant features even from the pictures. One, that these are all made out of plants; two, the scale of the art - many are larger than life size, and some are even the size of ...
... at least try to stay within budget. (For those who are curious, I came in about $200 over budget on this trip, which, all told, wasn't so bad, considering.)
- Souvenir shopping. I limit this as much as possible when I travel. Sometimes I buy the occasional item, but in general, I force myself to ask "how will I get this home?" and if it's going to be any kind of hassle, I skip it. On this trip, ...
... www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uuh3-Ocq EPs
Thursday 6 July 2013
Jane had enjoyed her London double decker hop on hop off bus tour so much that we decided to do the one here in Montreal.
It took us a good part of the morning to get going and then catch multiple Metro trains and walk to the place where the tour began. By the time we arrived it at 11:30am it was already super hot and very muggy so we escaped the heat after purchasing our tickets and ...
TravelPod Member ReviewsChateau Royal Hotel Suites Montreal
Excellent Service Excellent Service Excellent Service Excellent Service Excellent Service Excellent Service Excellent Service Excellent Service Excellent Service Excellent Service Excellent Service
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Chateau Royal Hotel Suites Montreal
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!