Chateau Royal Hotel Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... vor Glueck und Melancholie und einfach dem Bewusstsein, was fuer ein wunderbaren, unbeschreibliches Leben ich fuehre.
Die Musik hat mich an das Zusammenleben mit Michi erinnert. An die vielen Stunden, in denen ich mich mit geschlossenen Augen neben ihm liegend in seinen Melodien verloren habe und die Realitaet und der Alltag in seiner Musik untergegangen ist.
Montreal hat mich in eine neue, aber bekannte Welt gefuehrt, mich jede Minute gefordert und ...
... a computer with me is a non-negotiable.
- Rocket stick. Also known as a dongle in most of the world, a Rocket stick is a USB device that plugs into any computer to provide wireless connectivity. These aren't so popular anymore, since they've largely been replaced with internet-enabled mobile phones or tethering devices, but they still work perfectly to provide internet access just about anywhere with ...
... 1868. I can tell you all about
it. It was a fascinating exhibit, if not very Canadian.
brought around the half-hourly video of the founding of Montreal that was, to
say it nicely, cheesy. To say it honestly, it would be more along the lines of
“extremely nationalist, overly and emphatically patriotic, and at least
somewhat racist.” It began where you might expect: the fur trade. The French
... see some men playing Mah Jongg. We had planned to have lunch there; the problem was choice. Everywhere we looked was another restaurant - Chinese (Cantonese, Shanghai, Szechuan), Thai, Vietnamese, bakeries, noodle houses, dumpling restaurants, sushi, etc. We met some people who moved to Montreal from France who told us this place had the best dumplings in the city, so we took their word. Turned out to be a great choice! Ahhh, 15 Shrimp, Pork ...
... by grabbing some food and then hanging around to try and work out what to do. I then went for a power walk around the city in my thermals and ski jacket listening to some fun music, I headed down to the riverfront, to the old dockyards, caught a glimpse of the famous Habitat 67, down the cobblestone old streets, past an electronic live dinosaur, and the joy really kicked in in the old town at the best maple syrup shop ever, Les Delices de L'erable. First i did a variety ...
Excellent Service Excellent Service Excellent Service Excellent Service Excellent Service Excellent Service Excellent Service Excellent Service Excellent Service Excellent Service Excellent Service
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TravelPod Member ReviewsChateau Royal Hotel Suites Montreal
TripAdvisor Reviews Chateau Royal Hotel Suites Montreal
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $129
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $92
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $151
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $100
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $144
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $121
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!