Chateau Les Beaulne
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Quebec
... sport and some people skate to work.
Paul Anka came from Ottawa and is giving a concert here on the 21st September.
Took the bus on the ferry across the Ottawa River to the Province of Quebec which is French speaking. Fertile agricultural land (maple syrup & pulp mills). ...
... of highways and byways! I have no idea if there is a bypass, but we sure didn't find it! Drove straight through to Ottawa....we hadn't planned to go this far today but with the lack of campsites between Quebec and Ottawa that's what happened! We pulled in after dark.....first and hopefully last time this happens! We'll be scouting out a spot much earlier ...
... to Montreal, so there is not much along the way which makes for nice riding. My host tonight is Jacques Riopel, the third Riopel with whom I have stayed in Canada, kind of, let me explain. About a week ago when I crossed into Canada at Sault Ste Marie, I camped in back of a bike shop called Velorution (see 8.6.13). I knew the bike shop owner to be Andre Riopel, although I never met the gentleman, but I had heard he was a figure ...
... 90 kph. It was a beautiful day and hard hike to the top of the mountain. We took the gondola down. The hike was a challenging 2 hour climb to the top; the map indicated that we'd taken the easiest route up, which was surprising given how vertical it was. The ascent didn't seem to phase the boys; Ruby was dragging and by the end really seemed dehydrated and overheated. We had a nice lunch at the top and reveled in our achievement. The gondola ...
... great - Francois told us lots of interesting little tidbits. For example the "parliament" for Quebec has theee floors and each floor has a different style of windows. First is the French style, then English, then the Canadian style and it was done to represent the history of who dominated Quebec. Also he showed us a tree with a cannon ball imbedded at its base. He told us that it was an English canonball and that they could ...
Other places to stay in Quebec
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
2440 Autoroute des Laurentides, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $142
District de Hull, Gatineau | 3 star hotelfrom $109
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
6700 Trans Canada Hwy, Pointe Claire | 3 star hotelfrom $129
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- Mediocre service and the mattresses are a nightmare!
- Service mediocre, location good
- Great in every way except a/c
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- If this is the best hotel in Quebec, that's troublesome...
- Good location/great price
- Fine Hotel near the Old City
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
La Cite, Quebec City | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- Perfect Hotel!!
- So Romantic!
- Wonderful experience!
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Not worth it!
- The Chateau Frontenac never disappoints!
- Five star it was not!
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
District Saint - Raymond - Vanier, Gatineau | 5 star hotelfrom $186
3045 Chemin de la Chapelle, Mont Tremblant | 4 star hotelfrom $187
- Great if you can get the View
- Great stay!
- Understated and elegant
181 rue Richelieu, La Malbaie | 4 star hotelfrom $171
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Rude Doorman
- Damaged car while valet parking... still waiting to be paid
- A good choice - if you dont mind walking!
1200 Johnson St., Saint Hyacinthe | 3 star hotelfrom $106
Chomedey, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $122
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $129
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance