Chamberlain Tower Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
... time as promised and despite the heavy traffic and roadworks the journey to Newark Airport only took about 50 minutes.
Check in and security were very quick and we settled down for 3 hours in the airport before our 7.00pm flight back to Birmingham. We then sorted out all our American money that we had left and spent it on coffee, cakes and sweets!
The flight left on time at the end of a fabulous ...
After an evening trying to find various equipment on the net, we managed to find a camping shop close by. So as the rain was yet again pouring down we decided to try to find it. We programmed the SatNav for a bus and feeling more confident set off for Arbury. What we didn't realise was, the being a French SatNav the French must have small buses! All went well for ...
... lanes by the SatNav, we gave up and went back to the village and found a park. With rain pouring down we sat and had lunch wondering if Tess really wanted a walk! Eventually the rain slowed and we walk round what was an arboretum. Some beautiful trees including acers, eucalyptus and mimosas. On returning we decided that an awning was a must, for this country's weather, wellies, water proof and of course wet ...
... after a traumatic noisy journey as we had transferred all out " stuff" at the dealers. Obviously not as well as we thought. She sat between us facing to the back of the van maybe in case she needed a quick escape! We made up the bed and then went to turn the radio off. Well, how many buttons does it take to shut down a radio/satnav? It took 30mins+ and even then the display was on in the ...
... canal. a big chunk of the tow path was closed and it was full of floating garbage (big surprise) but it was still nice
- ate subway. it's horrible in England, better off buying a sandwich from Marks and Spencer
- listened to the same brass band set up under my window playing the same songs every two hours. they were good the first couple of times but quickly turned into background noise after that
the best thing about this city ...
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
- Consenus opinion is: Awful Hotel
Chapel Lane, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $64
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $68
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $118
243 Hagley Rd, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!