Chamberlain Tower Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
Woke up this morning from a really good sleep. The rain has come! Knew that beaut weather wouldn't last long! Breakfast was amazing, walked into the dining room to a table full of fruit, yoghurt, cold meats, cheeses, pastries and then she gave me a full menu to choose from. Of course I ordered the English breakfast which was delicious! Couldn't go past having an almond and custard pastry too though. This hotel ...
About our blog: We are using this blog to document and share our experience. We will be visiting a lot of places in a short period of time, so we thought it would be good to keep a diary to remember the things we did and saw. The blog will also allow friends and family to be updated during our trip, and might help other people plan their own travels. About our adventure: Before ...
... Finished the packing and spent some fun time playing with Cassie before leaving for the airport. A very sad moment, leaving the family behind is a terrible wrench having spent two weeks having fun Our flights are on time so it's off we go to the UK. Until next ...
... understand sketchup and then understand making using a laser cutter.
The unit of work was delivered in maths lessons. The class had maths for 1 hour every day so the focus for that block period of time (about 3 weeks) was devoted to the cross curriculum project.
General observations for the lesson was that the students were quite competent in Sketchup after a short period of time. They understood the general concept of ...
I have been dying to come here again and show Mum, Dad and Mac, because I came here with school. We take a day off school because time is running out, and our weekends are very full and busy. Our teachers let us have a day because we're on a special trip. We drive to Birmingham about 1 hour away. We go in and see a show, there is a ride in a little car, we get 3 free chocolate bars, chocolate buttons, Double Decker and Dairy Milk. ...
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
- Consenus opinion is: Awful Hotel
Chapel Lane, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $64
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $68
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $118
243 Hagley Rd, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!