No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Helenenhof Nauen
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... was an expensive and time-consuming exercise, with many different coloured rocks coming from foreign lands to be ground into usable powder. De Kat windmill was used for this purpose, and once ground the pigments were sold by chemists to the artists. Ochre came from Afghanistan, lapis from Indonesia, but white was made by rendering horse manure in a lead-lined pottery container to react with acid in the base. The residue that collected around the lead over a period ...
... an open theater with a small cooking fair that included booths, food, and beer. After perusing the booths and having a beer it was time for Anna and Naresh to start heading back to Germany. At least this goodbye is only until next week! I'm so happy they were able to meet us in Amsterdam. For dinner Joe and I went to Le Pub Leidseplein's New York Steakhouse and enjoyed filets and Pinot Noir. Following dinner we enjoyed a bottle of wine in the garden outside our ...
... The representative said that they are moving toward improving their system constantly, which is a good thing. I was inspired to hear that the work they have done has been incremental. They started here with on-road bicycle lanes and eventually moved to off-road, protected cycle tracks. In Detroit, we have miles of painted bicycle lanes and it is my hope that in a few years we too can boast of the ...
... Cathedral. we will have a walking tour there also some free time. There is a 4711
Place there as after all this is Cologne. ( eau de Cologne). There is a Cruise overview shortly so will continue later - such a hard life! !!!!
Now that's over - nothing to do till lunch time when we will be arriving in Cologne.
We have decided to do the Melk to Durnstein bike ride - 30th so we hope ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant