No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Centrum Hotel Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... Today there is about 140 miles of canals crossed by 157 bridges. It is all very unique, romantic and something to see.
finally, a roast pork dinner, followed by hand shakes and hugs, followed by packing of suitcases consumed the rest of the evening. We arise tomorrow at 4:30 am, breakfast at 5:30, taxi to airport at 6:30, and back to the real world in Pewaukee at 6:30 pm Thursday (tomorrow).
... Oost - directions abound Pick a level, learn some stuff Find a toilet, have a fluff Well presented, clean and proper All in all a Museum showstopper *now back to the old tune* Above many doors is a glowing red light Through the glass girls pose scantily clad When the curtains are closed, then sure everyone one knows And it made us feel upset and sad Around many corners, the sweet smell of hash The 'coffee ...
The adventure began at 3am Wednesday night/ or should I say Thursday morning. After 2 hours of sleep on the bottom of Julia's bed, it was time to trek it to the air coach. Once we arrived, Julia through it was a good idea to get a ham and cheese sandwich at 4 am while I tried not to throw up from the smell. Anyways, we finally arrived in Brussels and started our day off of very little sleep. See we didn't really think to plan out anything for Brussels, ...
... s museum card that ISA gives to all its employees as yet another perk of working at that extraordinary establishment. I chose the "highlights" audio tour and learned so much about this troubled artist as a walked around looking at all his various paintings that reflected certain times in his short life. I had no idea that all of his paintings were done in only a decade! This was incredible to me considering how many different styles, techniques and ...
... We ordered a typical Dutch pea soup with smoked sausage and an order of Ciabatta bread for dinner. It arrived very quickly -- the soup was hot and the bread was still warm. It was great!
After our dinner and a second drink we headed up to our room. Because of our long afternoon nap we watched TV for a while and finally went to bed at about midnight. ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant