No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Centrum Hotel Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... to get on the train. We finally decided we needed platform 4 and so we went up the stairs marked platforms 3 and 4. At the top of the stairs we scanned our fare cards and started down a very long platform. It still wasn't clear where we would ge the train to Amsterdam Central Station. Finally we saw a little store on the platform. We went inside and asked the man for help. He told us to look for the train that said "Amsterdam Centraal" as one of the stops -- ...
... through. Had a wonderful lunch at a small bistro, great crepes from a small stand and excellent salads for dinner on the harbor. Very tired, of course -- no sleep on the flight, but caught a short nap between lunch and dinner at our simple but very adequate motel. A few pix below. Will try to add to this blog every few days..... Sept 28 Honfleur to Bayeux -- after breakfast in Honfleur and a challenging, steep walk up to a viewpoint overlooking the town, La Havre, ...
There's more pictures in the album below. These are some of my favorites.
<-- At De Nieuwe Kerk built in the 15th century.
It's a history museum as well as a church
where the current king held his coronation
and wedding. There's actually people buried
inside the church. Here I am posing with the
current king and queen of ...
... We visited the port where the boats were moored on the canals ready for our cycle trip to Brugge. On Saturday morning 12th July we set off from our accommodation and proceeded to the port to commence our cycling trip from Amsterdam to Brugge, a distance of about 300 kilometres. Our boat "The Gandalf" was a comfort class passenger barge of 45metres long with two sun ...
... specifically for bikes. It really makes me want to cycle when we get home....however Amsterdam is made for cycling with its own cycling lanes and lights... We'll see how inspired I feel when we settle somewhere! Whilst walking we were on the hunt for the pancake shop, we didn't find it but did settle in for some great people watching at a cafe. Peter tried the most funky looking toastie in the world- peanut butter, cucumber, chicken with an Indian spiced ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant