No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Centrum Hotel Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... br> Today, I went on a canal cruise. Riding around on the canals is a fun and a neat way to see the city, but it is not a good way to get pictures and really see things. Number one, you are in a boat with a ceiling which means that there will always be something between you and the outside. Number two, the water level in the canal is much lower in the street, so you have to look up to see the sights along the canals.
Today was our third ACTE Education Forum. After attending this forum in Dubai, Beijing, and Amsterdam, I thought this one was the most benefical for many reasons: my knowledge level now is up to par with the professionals so I could follow the presentations and Q&A so much better, the sessions throughout the day were all very interactive, and there was no lanugage barrier like in Beijing!
The session I enjoyed ...
... plenty of people were wandering through it was big enough to keep the crowds flowing and not at any stage did it seem crowded. It was fabulous gave good overview of where it all started with Gerard Heineken back in 1873, through how to the beer was made, to a ride which summarised everything to the final section which was hugely interactive, lots of music, computer games etc. Included in the ticket price were 2 glasses of beer, so no complaints at all! Sean really ...
This morning we woke up in Holland. The scenery is quite different. The land is flat and we saw a number of animals grazing. It is ANZAC day and there was a short service in the lounge, followed the chef's version of ANZAC biscuits ( really a coconut shortbread type cookie) with coffee with a tot of rum. We arrived in Amsterdam around lunch time. I chose the option of a tour ...
... council had to let them stay there when they starting making everyone have a licence. They have power and water, so the ones that don't are the illegal ones.
Some are just beautiful inside, as we glide past you can see inside them if the lights are on, and they have large screen TVs, gardens, bikes, the lot.
We hear about different buildings, the hotel with 1000 windows etc etc and then we are back to the start after an hours ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant