No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Centrum Hotel Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
From the outset, we have to say that Amsterdam is the dirtiest and most unkempt European city we have been in. Cigarette butts everywhere, papers blowing all over the place, rubbish overflowing from bins and just left in gutters. The place is really giving Cairo a run for its money !
Many alternate types in 1960s garb floating around the place with pony tails, sandals and pantaloons. The sweet smell of marijuana in the air.
... from psychotic episodes and delusions and there were discussions as early as 1880 about committing him. After the infamous ear incident, he ended up committing himself. After his death, his unsold paintings went to his brother Theo who died 6 moths later. Theo's widow dedicated herself to ensuring Vincent's work was recognized and those unsold paintings form the basis of the Van Gogh museum's collection. There were no pictures allowed in the museum, so I ...
... pink lipstick (this is Amsterdam, after all), filed and
buffed my nails, and put on a coat of clear polish. How great is that for free? De Bijenkorf has a small chic café overlooking Dam Square. It’s on the second floor, so you’re close enough to people-watch from above, and yet it’s so calm, it’s like being in a bubble where they serve Moet & Chandon by the glass. Bliss.
After shopping, I headed back ...
MAY 1, 2014 - FOURTH DAY
Our first breakfast was a preview of our breakfasts for the next 6 days. If you couldn't find something really yummy, you are too hard to please. I will say that their bacon is more like Canadian bacon and we all long for our crisp bacon strips. They had all sorts of things from eggs to fruit to pastry on the buffet and then you could order whatever you wanted from the ...
... tea" is an example. He was super excited when he found out that we were going to Amsterdam and gave us advice. First, don't dress like tourists with fanny packs and shorts and sandals with socks, and second "coffee shops here mean something different." He told us, "be careful if you eat the cakes because you might say, 'all these Amsterdammers look like rabbits." This really set the mood right for the rest of our trip. Our hotel was in the middle of the city in ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant