No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Centrum Hotel Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... of our hostel mates. Two of them were girls from London named Cassie and Marley, the other two were a couple of guys from Athens, Georgia. The eight of us found a table together and started the night. So I have already told you about the 20% discount that we got from staying in the hostel, but I haven’t told you about this bars amazing shots deal. They would sell you 10 shots for 15 euros. Now normally this was a pretty great deal already, but with a ...
... 1016 GV Amsterdam, Netherlands. There was a queue about 200metres long to get in, we have been told that there is always a queue and you need to get there around 8:00am to be at the front for the 9:00am opening. Trains were smooth, quiet and clean and double story with lounge type seats, including both cloth and leather ...
We made a good dent in Amsterdam so far. Yesterday (Sunday) we started the day with a segway tour of Amsterdam. We love this method of touring, and despite the required helmets and corny blue smocks, we had a blast. It was a great way to see the sights you can't see from the canal tour. We spent the rest of Sunday walking the city ... I figured we put in about ...
... for tea. Tea was at the Sea Palace, a massive three story Chinese restaurant on the main canal. The food was better then we expected thankfully. It was then to the canal cruise to celebrate the last night of the Topdeck tour. Another good way to see Amsterdam. Headed out for a few drinks with everyone but got home before sunrise this time, most of us weren't looking forward to the ferry to Dover on no ...
... decided to sit on the floor until a gate was assigned for my flight into Amsterdam. While I was sitting on the floor an Asian man came up to me clearly confused about his ticket. He didn't speak one word of English even though I explained to him that I only understood English - he didn't care. He continued to speak some language ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant