TripAdvisor Reviews Centrum Hotel Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... it in the first place. After the tour we grabbed a quick bite to eat and headed over to the Anne Frank House. It was a very interesting tour through the old jam factory and makeshift secret apartment which her and her family lived in for 2 years hiding from the Nazis. It is quite unbelievable that 8 people could live in such a small and dark space for so long, I couldn't imagine how stressful and fearful it would be hiding for your life ...
... so we could get changed for our final dinner together. Dinner was at a Chinese restaurant in town. We didn't really enjoy it that much. The food was ok, but the service was so damn slow and the waiters were extremely moody!! Afterwards all the group were going on a canal cruise with included drinks for 1 1/2 hours. Gary and I had decided we weren't going to do it cos it was too expensive (€30 each!! Totally approx $85 bucks) we don't drink that much, so didn't ...
... robot that talked at you and looked slightly freaky. We also did 'Face-time' which was like 2 telephone boxes 200m away from each other and when you pressed a red button it would signal the other one and you could see each others faces. Unfortunately we did not get to see the top floor as it closed at 5.30pm. We got home at 6.30pm as it was an hours ...
... places we have been into. Had access to the entire lower and 1 st floor, which really gave an excellent insight into the royal life! After leaving the place area we were once again in the red light district, given it was only 5 if the arvo,,it was really quite lively, and several women were already in their booths! Well they hadn't changed from the other night still as unattractive and un appealing!! I could groups of men talking nine of whom appeared ...
... it is Easter here there are many people taking a break and many of those people are heading to Paris. There was no ticket. My very efficient and helpful concierge went on-line and then on the phone to track down some transport. We looked at flying, but that would require going through Frankfurt and might take over a day in length. No thanks. Then he tried a taxi company to see if they would do me a deal. While he was waiting for their call back he explored ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant