No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Montreal
I spoke Spanish to a huge bunch of people. there were Mexicans, Peruvians, Colombians, Spanish and a bunch of other people who spoke Spanish for whatever reason. I met the one only Aussie guy there, Scott, who was from Perth and we hung out with after. We went back to his place and hung out for a bit, and went and got a poutine, then went for a skate which was fun, before I walked myself home.
The trip home was long but uneventful. We are on an older Air Canada Boeing 767 which has not been reconfigured to squeeze out the last remaining inches of leg room which made the trip considerably more comfortable.
We are sitting near a window on the North side of the plane. Our route takes us ...
I had a two hour train ride to Montreal today. When I arrived at my hotel I asked for a kettle (gotta have my cuppa) and was told " no use the coffee maker". I said i would prefer a kettle and was informed that they do not have any kettles. So it's out buying cuppa's here. I plan to go to the Old Montreal section tomorrow, but thought I would check it out today and get a cuppa. They still have ...
... when we visited NYC so we should recognise it! The Montreal version is tiny in comparison.
We then visited the Bank of Montreal which looks very much like the Pantheon in Rome. There is a reason behind this, according to our guide Ismael. The rationale was that back in the 1800’s people didn’t trust banks and kept their money under their mattress. To portray an image of success the buildings were built to look old, semi-religious and ...
... the scenes, hence not being able to see the parade – just ensuring its success – I am enjoying this year – as I just got to see Motnreal's amazing and very big Pride Parade and during this upcoming weekend it is Ottawa’s Capital Pride Parade. Yesssssss – I am so excited. :)
So I guess I shall not disappoint. But first a little write up on it…For those who don’t know, Montreal’s Gay community is ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Centre-Ville Hotel Montreal
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!