No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Centre-Ville Hotel Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
I'm home! Back in the cold and snow -- erm, freezing rain. Anyone miss me?
Free upgrades are awesome
My trip home began yesterday evening in Cancun. I got to the airport just after 6, and checked in. When I booked this ticket, I somehow scored a free business class upgrade for my return flight. Hey, not complaining. Anyway, that gave me access to the business lounges. The one in Cancun was crowded and didn't have any food except peanuts, but it had free ...
... I managed to make the most of the city’s active atmosphere. On the first day, we spent a good five hours walking around the seawall in Stanley Park and on the second we hiked to the top of Quarry Rock and spent the afternoon kayaking. It was one of the best days I had had in a long time and we certainly earned our trip to the gelato shop afterwards!
In Toronto I met up with my mum and brother for a family holiday and I think I speak for us all when ...
- What -20c feels like. - That French is very hard to learn. - That Montreal is almost as big Sydney. - There are lots of ski fields around Montreal with in 1 1/2 hour away. - Children use agendas for their homework. - When it's less the -15c we don't go out for recess or lunch. - Mittens are warmer then gloves. - We get milk at school. - When you go ice skating and fall over and land on your wrist it really, really, really hurts. - You have to provide your own supplies for ...
... in England. The buffet was wonderful, the champagne (or whatever you wanted to drink) just flowed. It was after 2:30 when we finally made our way to our suite and how delighted we were with this. The suite was larger than we expected, a teak verandah with 2 chairs & low table, a lounge are with sofa, easy chair, desk & chair, stocked minibar with Baileys for me & Captain Morgans Spiced Rum for Ken as well as mixers. A large & very comfortable queen sized ...
... a wrong turn and ended up driving into downtown Montreal. Parked at the port, vieux-Port, and then walked along the waterfront and then up along the cobbled streets, vieux-Montreal, Quartier International, and Cite Multimedia checking out the sites. Beautiful architecture. We saw the Basilica Notre-Dame de Montreal all lit up -spectacular. The cobbled area with street performers reminded us of Covent Gardens.
We decided to have a late meal at the ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!