No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... einer der neuesten, in denen ich jemals uebernachtet hatte und da das ehemalige Gebaeude ein Hotel gewesen war, die Dormzimmer auch eher in dem Stil gehalten, mit eigenem Bad pro vier Betten. Ein Luxus!
Inmitten vom Gayviertel und dem Obdachlosentreffpunkt war die Lage spannend und jederzeit ueberraschend.
Es faellt mir so schwer, Worte fuer diese Stadt zu finden, ohne dass ihr dabei mein Laecheln sehen koennt. Weil dann wuerdet ihr verstehen, was ich nicht beschreiben ...
... and it packs up small, too. I usually bring one that goes with as many of my clothes as possible.
- Netbook. I've had my little LG netbook for nearly four years now, and I take it with me on all my trips. It's small and lightweight enough that it takes up very little space in my bag, but it's far superior to an iPad or tablet in that it has a real full keyboard, runs Windows 7 with ...
... that art piece, and being overloaded with so
much information you can hardly remember where you are anymore, let alone how
and when it was founded, its original name, or what famous monument you're
we planned a museum day. Carolyn, you silly girl, you knew this would happen
but went along with it anyway. Truth: I thought museum day sounded fantastic. I
fell into all the ...
... a brasseur (pint) of brown beer and shared a plate of snacks. So enjoyable watching people and feeling the cool air.
Filled up with gasoline today; almost 65 liters for a cost of 89$. That is about $5.20 per gallon.
Mon, Aug 13 - Today's adventure began when we stepped off the Metro and walked into China Town. It is not nearly as large as those we've seen in San Francisco, Vancouver, or New York, but it was interesting, and Nancy ...
Montreal - It is amazing!!! Previously a red-light theatre centre, it thrives on and cultivates culture with graffiti are all over the city and amazing food. I arrived in what at first seemed like a little bit of a dirty cold city to Metro Montreal Central Hostel just by the Bus Station. This was a small hotel motel converted into a hostel, so had some great rooms but best of all a small bar that everyone is forced into to gather and drink with plenty of entertainment. ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Centre-Ville Hotel Montreal
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $129
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $92
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $151
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $100
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $144
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $121
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!