No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Centre-Ville Hotel Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... mangos are related to poison ivy. What the what??
We ate some delicious Mexican food at a place called El Ray Del Taco. Some of us were excited to have our first margarita of the trip, so we were bummed when our server told us that they did not, in fact, serve alcohol.
That’s ok, there was plenty of alcohol back in the dorms. We had our own dance party in the dorm that night, and a few glasses of wine before calling it a ...
It was a nice mini vacation before my next big overseas trip in late spring.
Visit My Page on Facebook : Departures1 - Global Adventures
... an interesting time when having your full facilties. Anyhoo if all goes well I shall be off, first stop Ypres, Belgium.......hmmm actually Dover.....the Chunnel...then Ypres.....but I might end up in Dunkirk....see what I mean....lots to choose from...eny meny miny moe. I shall try to inform those that are amused by my adventures abroad as I am sure I will find a few pubs to sit down n gather me thoughts of the day....current thought....should I or should ...
Today we ( JC, Larissa and I ) leave for Puerto Vallarta. It's been 5 years since JC and I have been to that part of Mexico but it's been even longer for Larissa -when she last visited she was in Grade 8. Our friends Victor, Lupita and the girls have all kept in touch but it will be so nice to get to see them again. As Victor said mucho margaritas !!! We will be celebrating ...
... ve already won their division or something and are third in the state...I think they are supposed to be good! However as the weather was...rain and cold, we weren't keen on the idea of sitting in the stands gettiing wet as there was no cover. However, were keen on 'tailgating' (drinking with her friends out of the boot of their cars...just for research purposes of course)...lol! As we have no appreciation for american football ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!