Travel Blogs from Montreal
... day’s rental. I found it very liberating to be able to pick up a bike at one of the stations, ride it and then drop it off at the next bike station. No worry about locks, someone stealing your bike, wondering where I would need to lock up the bike, the hassle of keeping your bike safe – it was all gone with Bixi Bikes!! Jeff and I rode the bikes, gave them back at the next Bixi Bike station we found where we could ...
... 1976. O complexo é gigantesco e o estilo arquitetônico muito interessante.
Também anexo a esse complexo fica o estádio de futebol do tipo de Montreal.
Após andar muito visitando tudo isso, almoçamos alí perto mesmo ...
... s indie folk sound really set the tone for the night. Their song 'Glorify' (which can be heard on their site) was pretty nice, and the Brothers Karamazov references in the song, and the the band's name, do not go unappreciated.
The Jezabels got the entire place rocking with a very high energy, almost electric performance. They had a pretty short ...
... was pretty good. It wasn't too hot, the trail was mostly shaded, and the elevation wasn't too steep. The gravel trail was very wide allowing many joggers and bikers to comfortably coexist. There were quite a few joggers. I was actually a bit envious of the joggers running down the mountain. It looked like they were having fun. Towards the top of the mountain, there was a large park where many Montrealers were picnicking or taking a snooze under the ...
... if some flights are coming across the border that satisfies the "international" requirement. Went to the Greyhound bus stop which was conveniently located on the first floor of the airport. The bus was about 15 to 20 minutes late and the driver was pretty cranky. Riding out of the airport, I realized just how small BTV was: across the two lane road were residential houses! I guess you can see that Burlington's claim to fame is its proximity to ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Centre-Ville Hotel Montreal
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $135
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $192
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $176
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $131
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $338
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $132
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $96
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $173
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotel
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Très bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $113
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $103
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $100
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!