Central Park Suite
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Central Park Suite New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... is a new famous lady in town. The naked cowgirl who is about 70 with her boobs out ewww. I really wanted a photo, but i'm sure i'd make a few people spew if they saw it in the blog.
At TKTS, every show we wanted to see was either sold out, or had no seats together so we went off broadway and got tickets for newsical the musical. Apparently a really good show that everyone was raving about so we had ...
... much easier for us. I was dreading trying to lug all our cases onto the bus to go over the river to New Jersey which is where the apartment is.
We are so lucky to have a fantastic place to stay with million dollar views of the New York skyline. It has 2 bedrooms, kitchen, dining and living room.
On the way to the apartment, Marty gave us some tips on where to eat and shop on the ...
... friendly), we decided to call it a night a little early. Off Lewis and I headed to Liberty Harbor RV park in Jersey City, New Jersey. It boasted beautiful views of the harbor and the statue of Liberty, clean bathrooms and a number of tent sites (reservations were made and paid for before the infamous knee injury, getting into/out of a tiny tent is surprisingly difficult when you can't put weight on one leg). The reality of our camp site was a little ...
... Park, pigeons snacking on horse food left overs. Then back to the hotel for coffee after buying a couple of Dunking Donuts. I chose mine fairly quickly, but Helen? Thats another story to be left untold - but the staff were patient. Tonight we have decided to eat Mexican just down the road, and then come back to upload and pack up for our departure early in the morning by train to Niagara. Back from Mexican - had ...
... Building (which we have already been up).
Been on a ferry to Ellis Island and Liberty Island where we were able to go inside and halfway up the Statue of Liberty. Tickets to go all the way up are sold out 6 weeks in advance.
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!