Central Park Suite
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
Up at 4:00am to get ready for our pickup (thanks Mary Lou). No queues at baggage drop off but a smallish one for security. For some reason I had clearance to by pass the full body scanner and a bonus was I didn't have to take my shoes off!! Maybe they don't like to scan you too frequently and I had one when I departed LAX. Warm Oatmeal for breakfast while we waited for our flight. Probably the last healthy meal for ...
... we decided to stick to the hot dog vendor plan. They were pretty good, but we decided we should stop back by the cannoli baker and pick up some filled with Nutella. They would become our reward for making it back to the RV tonight. Then it was back on the subway train and dragging our tired selves down the five blocks to the RV. I think it is safe to say that we covered New York's best in three days. Tomorrow is time to move on. Martha's Vineyard here we ...
... special as I am not a big fan of Mexican food, you can make it yourself very easy. Big bill for only one dish!!!, anyway it was nice to see David with his friend. I have seen a jazz club while we waited for the others in the area so after the dinner, we offered to go there have a last drink. I wanted to do a jazz club in NYC so I'm happy to do again another thing on my list.lol. Name of the club was 55. I recommend because it is with no prevention, ...
... Run as fast as you can in the final third of your run. This interval running style increases endurance levels, quickly allowing for longer runs each time you exercise.
As long as the weather permits it, consider exercising outdoors. Some outdoor exercises you do include taking a jog, going for a hike or playing tennis. You'll get an effective workout and you'll feel great. Exposure to the outdoors lowers stress levels and improves your clarity ...
... all have the exact same quantity of time each day, but we feel what normally occurs is people discover to focus. As often, take care of your self or perhaps somebody else in case you are helping them with this study.
No matter how hard it may sometimes seem, frequent exercise is essential for you if you have arthritis. Your joints will get fatigued if not exercised, and this can make your condition worse. Those afflicted with arthritis can ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Central Park Suite New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!