Central Park Suite
TripAdvisor Reviews Central Park Suite New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... weird saying goodbye to them considering we'd done everything together for the previous five and a half months. We had a bit of food in Blooms before Charlotte and Andrea joined us again. We were all chatting away when out of the blue Charlotte leans across the table and goes "So Ronan, how's grinder working out for you these days". We all just cracked up. The fact that came from nowhere made it so funny and it took him by complete surprise. He was just like "Would you ...
... at hand, and made our way to the boats that would take us to Liberty Island and Ellis Island. Thankfully there was only a small line and we could not of asked for a nicer day. We started our cruise before you knew it and got to see the magnificent skyline of New York, a view you could not get bored of. Our first island was Liberty island and with the cruise we got a free audio tour. We walked around the island as we learnt all interesting facts and took in the glorious ...
... left the train at Chambers Street Station in Lower Manhattan, and started walking towards the 9/11 Museum. When we saw a quaint store called the Amish Market,in Tribeca, we stopped there for lunch. I only had a tub of yoghurt with muesli and berries, as I wasn't feeling very hungry. On our way to the Museum, we walked past the One World building, the new building which is some sort of substitute for the twin towers. It is 1776 feet tall, in ...
... getting louder so we departed. Time to ring Granpa and Granpa in Bunbury and Tracey, Kevin, Ashley and Luke in New Zealand for Christmas. FaceTime wasn't so effective with the hotel noise and wifi bandwidth but was good to see everyone and wish all a merry Christmas from New York! A late night, 11:30pm our time so hoping the boys sleep in for Christmas morning our ...
... but I am eating a lot of salad! So where have I been thus far (remembering I tend to eat with my hosts here). Eatily is an enormous place that only sells Italian food and ingredients...you sit at little stations amongst the foodstuffs and get served the most exquisite Italian - from panini to meats and olives to pasta. Busy, busy, busy. Docks is around the corner from my building. Ostensibly oyster and fish...yeah, I ate salad. Very ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!