Central Park Suite
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Central Park Suite New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... this musical.
Observation No. 2
One of the themes of "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime" is how frequently we do not see. The protagonist, in describing the sensory overload that autistics must endure, says "I see everything." and goes on to say, "Most people are lazy. They never look at everything. They do what is called "glancing."
Yesterday, I ...
... of great change. Very well done and interesting, but no photos to be taken inside.
Went home via Brooklyn - got on a downtown instead of an uptown train - all adds to the experience. Decided to go to the top of the Rockefeller ...
... Everyone was so lovely; Elise from Melbourne, Ramona from Switzerland, Emma and Harriet from the UK, and then our leader was Kate from California.
After the meeting we headed out to a little Mediterranean Grill around the corner from the hotel. I got a chicken alfredo, and had serious trouble finishing my plate, it was just so big. We headed back to the hotel and back to our rooms so we could have a good start in the morning. Peace out from New York ...
... The servings weren't huge here, but half each was sufficient, especially as we don't usually have lunch after our big breakfasts. Collard greens are from the brassica family. They looked like spinach, but tasted more like broccoli leaves. Interesting. I enjoyed the meal, and so did Ron, but I didn't love it so much I'd not even look at anything else on the menu if dining here again. On this ...
... 200 before we left.
In the afternoon, we walked over to the Highline and down to the West Village. The Highline is a new addition to the City and is a converted derelict railway that ran above the city along the west side from 31st down to the West Village. Its only been around since 2009 and is an amazing part of the city. It weaves through the apartment blocks and office buildings and you ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!