Central Park Suite
Check rates and availability for this hotel
Find the best prices for Central Park Suite from Agoda.com.
Travel Blogs from New York City
Hi kids, another entry with no photos...so sorry! So New York, the Big Apple, the ´best city in the world´ (apparently)....well, to be honest, it was just another city (Paul Kelly´s song "every f´ng city feels the same" comes to mind). Busy, flashy, burning up fossil fuels like no ones business, excessively packaged and well, city like. All the …
I walk down 6th Street in Williamsburg to the East River which overlooks Manhattan. On a nice day the view would be fantastic, today the view is just grey. It is getting dark and it is still drizzling. I have had enough sloshing around so I head back to the hotel.
On the way back I get asked for the second time by a young orthodox Jew, if I am Jewish. Why I am asked and others around me aren't I am not sure. I ask what ...
... to do the 911 museum on Sunday. The ferry gave great views of the city and the Statue of Liberty. Once we got to Staten Island, we hopped on the return ferry and came straight back to LM. There isn't anything to do at Staten Island, it mostly provides tourists with a photo opportunity. Back on dry land, we made our way back up towards our hotel by taking Broadway 7km, through the financial end of town, and districts of Soho, Greenwich Village, Flatiron, ...
... the others all had variations on that theme. Washed it down with Peroni (R) and Valpollicello (wimmin)
A walk around Times Square (oooh-aaaah) to aid digestion then home to bed. I tell you that stair work is going to tone us up....
TUES: raining. Due to excessive slack-arsedness on our part at getting organised, Denise and Mary give up on us and set off to the Guggenheim. R & I were going to go to the Met, but postponed it in favour of ...
... just to find one. The whole airport is pretty big and it wasn’t exactly cheap to travel out there and back again, but Steffi made it to her plane.
We were pretty tired and it took an hour to make it back to the Port Authority Bus Terminal. Because the gate was different for our bus, we ended up getting the regular service instead of the express and it took an additional hour to get back to the hotel. But as they say, "All’s well that ends ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Central Park Suite New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $238
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $234
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $237
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $264
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $335
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $470
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $297
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $245
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $291
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $170
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $269
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $305
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $248
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $245
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $309
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $227
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $301
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $264
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $385
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $146
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!