Central Park Suite
TripAdvisor Reviews Central Park Suite New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... the stock, but ****, I wonder about how many other guys have heard the pitch about this stock it's at $10 now, oh my god it's up 10%, ok we buy more, oh wait it's up 15% now, what an awesome stock, we better buy more, oh wait it's up 20% now, holy **** this is the best stock ever, oh wait I'm talking this guy on Bloomberg chat, he doesn't like this stock, maybe I shouldn't own it, oh wait Goldman just published a note saying it's not so great, the stock ...
... the Metropolitan Museum of Art. The Tour Bus made a stop at the South end of Central Park on 5th Avenue and we got off and walked the 2 blocks to our Hotel. The evening prior, I had made a call to a friend in Manhattan.His name is Tony Haugh. Although I have spoken to Tony many times over the phone, I have never met him personally. We agreed to meet for Dinner at a place called Fin****n's Wake the following evening. We took a Yellow Cab to Fin****n's ...
... wax museum. Was amazing. Is 5 floors of people made out of wax, they have real hair. There was all the past (and present) presidents and First Ladies of United States, film stars, pop groups, Elvis, Johnny Cash, princesses and princes. Could have spent hours there is incredible they look so real. You stand in the first room and you are not sure who are real or who are the people just staring at them! ...
... can serve as a prompt to the story.
HOW WAS IT ORGANISED?
- Thomas arranged for Mum and Dad to fly out to New York a day earlier than I expected, took them for dinner at The Mermaid Inn and asked for my hand in marriage. They managed to keep it a secret for a month!
- Thomas took the afternoon of Thursday 2nd October off work and said he ...
... of Liberty.
We walked 7 blocks to the Pier to catch the boat. We had to wait so we sat by the water and had a hot dog and people watched.
So we decided to take the Liberty Cruise which goes down the Hudson River to the statue but on the way down we saw the Ellis Island which was the entryway for millions of immigrants to the United State, it was the busiest immigrant inspection station from 1892 until 1954.
Great view ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!