Central Park Suite
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Central Park Suite New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... said she could probably get us into a matinee show. As she walked us to her company's office, we had a conversation about all the musicals and we got on so well we exchanged contact details after getting tickets for this year's Tony Award winner for Best Musical, "A Gentleman's Guide to Love & Murder".
By now it was lunch time so we went to Aviry's recommendation, Shake Shack before walking over to the art deco Rockefeller Centre. We decided to get a Rock Pass which ...
... sale for $11US and a pair of sunnies for $5. Big spender I am! Holding off on shopping until Vegas as I think prices should be better there.
On the subway back to our Hotel it was rather crowded as it was 5.30pm by this stage so plenty of work people travelling home. A homeless man was walking through the carriage saying he was a retired vet and had no money and no food and he hadn't eaten for the day and if anyone could help him ...
We were up early today so we could catch the subway to meet at the Metropolitan Museum of Art for our tour with Oasis tours. This group organizes tours led by local Witnesses through the museum with the Bible as its guide. There are two tours to choose from: The Woman & the Seed or the Integrity tour. The former covers the history of the Bible in light of the first four world powers - Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, and Persia. The latter covers Bible ...
... was very cheesy and awkward which made for a weird hour and a half. I'd like to do more of their tours but I suspect it all depends on which guide you get as it isn't set up so you can just wander exhibits. We also went on the Circle Line ferry - Francesco had not been on it before and I was keen to do it again. Just like last time, I loved seeing the island from that perspective.
Yet again I'm going to let ...
... tanqueray malacca gin, Campari, yuzu jam, rosemary Dishes Tempura Bass Steamed Buns, crispy herbs and peanuts Crispy sushi with Chipotle Mayonnaise, Salmon, Scallop, Tuna, Snapper Crispy Grain Salad, tamarind vinaigrette Halibut Cha Ca La Vong Herb Salad. Desserts Shiso Creme Brûlée, cherry compote, toasted sesame sponge Pandan 'Mallowmar', ginger macaroons, toasted coconut ice ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!