Central Park Suite
TripAdvisor Reviews Central Park Suite New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... mine Valerie & Mark. Valerie now has a 2 & 3 year old so it was awesome to meet her family. We had a picnic at Old Westbury Gardens. There was an antique car show on which kept the guys entertained! As well as an old estate you can walk through and beautiful gardens.
I loved being back in New York! It was sad to leave. Definately need to plan a longer visit next time.
... to the city. Finally we left the New Jersey Turnpike by way of a bewildering network of curving, elevated bridges, giving me a glimpse of a rather fabulous sign warning of 'bridge winds'. Everywhere I looked there was a sudden proliferation of American flags and auto outlets, from Buick to Porsche. After so many years of my life spent worrying about American hegemony and neo-liberalism and the non-ending of history, I was finally setting foot in the land of flags, auto ...
... to Bosie Tea on Morton Street. This is such a great tea parkour. We visited a couple of times in 2013. We will be back. Just a beautiful setting with lounges and lots of teak and dozens of polished tins full of tea. We had a full tea service. Sandwiches, tea cake, macarons and scones. Absolutely beautiful. Mardi had her usual earl grey tea and I tried a chocolate almond blend. The tea was so good we had a second pot each and sat for an hour taking in ...
... zoo in Chicago to be like, because I felt a little ripped off paying my $12 to see even fewer animals. It was another thing ticked off our list though, and it was a really nice walk from the zoo, back through Central Park to our hotel.
We grabbed our luggage, went down to the corner, and I hailed my very first cab! I was pretty stoked - it was like a was a real New Yorker now :). We took the cab to the hotel listed on our itinerary for the ...
Day four in New York City and the weather forecast looked stormy. After getting soaked to the skin yesterday we decide to have more of an indoor day today. Went to Grand Central Terminal which is probably my favourite price of architecture in the city. Spent some time taking some photos of the concourse then sat down for some lunch. After the refuel stop we decided to mooch around a little more trying our hand at a bit of street photography. On the ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!