Central Park Suite
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
Hi kids, another entry with no photos...so sorry! So New York, the Big Apple, the ´best city in the world´ (apparently)....well, to be honest, it was just another city (Paul Kelly´s song "every f´ng city feels the same" comes to mind). Busy, flashy, burning up fossil fuels like no ones business, excessively packaged and well, city like. All the …
... by a full choir, in the second piece a violinist and in the third a soprano and baritone. The overall concert was called “Song of the Earth”. The essence of the lyrics were flashed up on a screen above the orchestra (The Detroit Philharmonic) and I have to say the translations leave you wondering…”I have a three foot lute” and “I laughed as I walked amongst the lotus pickers” or one that seemingly referred to a ...
I stayed in holiday inn. which was a resort. there was many activities for example swimming pool,gym,tennis court and video games. i saw time square. i went in subway it was an amazing trip. i also went to the Disney land in which i went to many rides ...
... 8217;s. We ate at Juliana’s and the food was lovely and the staff very fun and friendly. I also find it funny that they display a large sign in the window from a newspaper article reading “revenge is a dish best served piping hot from a wood fired oven” (see photo).
Our time in NYC has been amazing, especially the sunset cruise! Having been sailing a few times before I really enjoyed sitting on the deck watching Manhattan go by. The ...
... activities including the famous cyclone roller coaster before heading to the ball park. The field was right on the edge of the coast on so you could see the sea while watching the game. After waiting 1½ hours for the rain to ease, we watched the Brooklyn Cyclones. The deal came with hats and hotdogs, true American style :-)
We took the ferry across to Staten Island, ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Central Park Suite New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $307
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $363
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $267
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $242
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $245
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $203
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $248
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $155
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!