Central Park Suite
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
Hi kids, another entry with no photos...so sorry! So New York, the Big Apple, the ´best city in the world´ (apparently)....well, to be honest, it was just another city (Paul Kelly´s song "every f´ng city feels the same" comes to mind). Busy, flashy, burning up fossil fuels like no ones business, excessively packaged and well, city like. All the …
... are in Times square. After walking for a few hours the pair return to the Crowne Plaza in anticipation of the view they are going to have. Once in their room they are annoyed with the lack of view and the no fridge and the poor toilet system. After a quick reassessment they pick up their bottom lips and decide to go out exploring again. Cirsty thinks she spots central Park from their view. Ryan consults his map. Nope that's the Hudson River and a park in front ...
... it was at night so a different feel and atmosphere. We were given poncho's as it started to drizzle a little. Brooklyn is a lovely area and has a nice vibe at night. We went on the Manhattan Bridge and saw all the other bridges like the Brooklyn Bridge, Williamsburg Bridge and Queensboro Bridge.
NYC is busy going through a big facelift and every corner there are roadworks and buildings fenced off. It is definitely needed but it is such an eye sore.
... upwards to the sky-museum of modern art MOMA took a photo of the curve and had a photo out the front.
After alot of walking around getting our bearings we decide to cab it to SOHO down town manhattan for tea...La Esquinna Mexican, it was great...fabulas margarittas and cold beer. we decide to cab it to La Esquinna Mexican for tea, it was great...in sohoit was a battle for us to find it, but worth the walk, the beer was very cold and that pleased billy, i had a ...
... activate a button. Batteries can be removed or not removed. There are vaporizers where the battery and button are all together. There are options where an electronic tool is powered by being plugged into the wall like a cellular phone.
The atomizer is the heating element of an electronic cigarette that produces the vapor. Cartomizers are unique for being a device of all trades. Known for combining tasks. This is a ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Central Park Suite New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!