Central Park Suite
TripAdvisor Reviews Central Park Suite New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... they were amazing. We sat for a little bit and watched the hipsters walk by, each one hipper then the next. I love the style right now because it’s a strange mix of ugly 80’s and 90’s clothes revamped with a little 70’s thrown in for good measure. There is so much plaid and overalls going on its overwhelming! After our people watching session we walked through Washington square which is right next to NYU so there were art exhibits, Piano players and even ...
... got back to the hotel and gave Freddie a call and about an hour later he arrived at the hotel and we took the subway to the Rubin Museum of Art. We stared on the 6th floor and worked our way down. There was a series of exhibits relating to Indian, Buddhist and Himalayan art, largely relating to the practice of meditation and enlightenment. The art work was extraordinary, finely detailed scenes that would have been used to assist and guide practitioners as far ...
... down, we head on into the Museum. This is another spot where we can luckily skip the queue, which is a great bonus because it is much more packed here than at the MOMA.
This place is enormous and houses over 2 million pieces of art spanning 5,000 years. Apparently it is NY's most visited attraction and today, I believe it. We will have to use a map to navigate to the parts we really want to see as you could spend the rest of your life in here and still not see ...
Friday 5th September 2014, Day 37 of 50: I have very little to say today as we did our separate things so that I could recoup and not walk another 15000 steps. John went off to the Bronx Zoo to see what we didn't see last year, so I will put the photos in for the grandkids. I pottered at Paula's for ...
Today was my 35th birthday. I certainly do not feel 35. I feel, at best, 27 - like I'm old enough not to be stupid anymore but not old enough to be here, in my mid 30's. People are always shocked when I tell them how old I am and I'm safely assuming that it is because I've never been married nor had any kids. How can you be that old with no family and show your face in public? It's easy because I use a makeup with SPF to shield me from damaging ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!