Central Park Suite
TripAdvisor Reviews Central Park Suite New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... was a breeze everyone was helpful and pointed me in the right direction.
I then made my way over to the baggage claim and grabbed my bag before heading out into the big city of New York to catch a taxi to my Hotel. As soon as I held out my hand to call for a taxi, instantly a taxi was right in front of me. He helped me with my bags and asked me where I wanted to go. We were off he pointed ...
... changing trains and directions. AND it doesn't cost any extra. You just cant go out the gate. As soon as you do, you need to swipe your card again
I went to Grand Central Station and it really is as beautiful as they say and big. I spent half my time in there trying to get out again. They have some lovely shops and a massive food court which had been recommended to one of ...
Welcome to my first blog post ever! (not counting every blog post I've ever contributed to in the past: TripAdvisor, Yelp, Google, random threads on Facebook...) Okay, maybe I'm not so new to this after all. My purpose in wanting to start a blog is three-fold: First, I want to keep track of everywhere life takes us for the next year so as not to forget anything; second, I want a new hobby, something to keep me busy and my brain active; third, I ...
On the way back from pious Amishland there's no better counterpart than a short stop in Atlantic City, a paradise for gamblers and short-trip visitors. There was nothing to complain about the massive (and free!) room in the also massive Hotel Tropicana. Strolling along the boardwalk at night was a rather creepy experience with dense fog but no people. I noticed the action happens more inside the huge casino/hotel/mall buildings. ...
... is the heart of the globe, and with good cause.
Because of to the reality that this museum is created with the goal of creating community recognition of the tough work completed by the foreigners who had created the New York Town and make United States a nation of various ethic, this museum is provided the status of Countrywide Historic Site in the United States.
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!