Central Park Suite
TripAdvisor Reviews Central Park Suite New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... thing called Bartolito, which I have been threatening for several years to order and eat for dinner, so tonight I did!) and then took a cab back to my hotel to change so I wouldn't have to sit in soaking wet clothes in the theater all evening. Traffic was an unbelievable bear (who would drive in Manhattan????), and it took 35 minutes for the poor driver to get me roughly 16 blocks. Fortunately, it stopped raining by the time I got back, ...
Wow, I think that New York could contend for the most eventful stop so far on the trip... We crammed in all we could in 7 days but I think that that amount of time was enough for us.
We did a lot of the touristy things that were expected- spent a day in Central Park, overlooked New York at the top of the Rockefeller Centre, walked across the Brooklyn and Manhattan bridges and paid a visit to the 9/11 memorial, we also walked ...
... well let's say literally burst and it poured and poured for the whole two hours of the tour. I will never believe again that a poncho can save you from New York rain and wind, pelting at you on an open top bus on Manhattan Bridge. From the crack I made through my plastic hood big enough for on eye, the New York skyline will stay with me forever and so will this memory of our soggy bums.
So next off to catch our 8 hour coach to Canada.
... a marathon to be had once home! The thing to do when you get married in New York must be to have your photos taken in Central Park. We saw about 4 bride and grooms having porous done. It was so lovely and they all looked so beautiful and happy. Also had a detour into the Met, we didn't go all the way in but it was amazing to see the inside. The buildings here are so incredibly detailed. The plan was to make our way back to our hostel then get ready for ...
... walking the area back to the Woolworth building.
We then enjoyed a fascinating tour of the lower levels of the building. It's generally closed to the public, so we were treated to some rarely seen areas, which were pretty cool.
Bob enthralled the group with his knowledge of the history of the building and the personalities involved in building it and making sure it remains in place today.
After the tour we enjoyed a muffin and hot chocolate.
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
212 East 42nd Street, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $88
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!