No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Castle House
TripAdvisor Reviews Castle House Hereford
Travel Blogs from Hereford
... John who offered me a job so my future is as good as planned. We has planned on going for a walk however the bitter winds and cold temperatures led us instead to Winchombe in search of a traditional English Cream Tea. Dad having found 'the best cream tea in the Cotswolds' on google, we were disappointed to see it was closed so instead searched all of Winchombe in order to discover the English Holy Grail of tea. And boy did we find it at none other than the Lion Inn. A quaint little inn, ...
... is they have thorns and this made the going tough. After wandering around for an hour, including jumping a barbed wire fence, we eventually found a stile and knew we were back on the right path. With the rain coming quickly, we made our way back to town through the paddocks, at which time I remembered about the new go-pro stick in my bag and thus the beginning of go-pro selfies in the paddock. We made it back to the church ...
- Pick a spot and look around to make sure nobody was standing there watching her take a selfie
- brush her hair to the side
- smile at the camera
- realise her husband wasn't in it and call him over
- take selfie with husband
- take another selfie with husband as they romantically look at each other.
She even reached the stage where, to take a photo of just her husband, she stood on the other side of ...
... for beauty this cannot be beaten.
- 2. Railay West Beach (Railay) - another beach with immense beauty, but beach side restaurants also available.
- 3. Ao Thong Nai Pan Noi (Koh Pha Ngan) - The cove like shape coupled with the idyllic village behind it just edge out our other Pha Ngan favourite Haad Yao.
- 1. Haad Yao (Koh Pha Ngan) - Haad Yao was perfect for us, ...
... just hung out all day we went for an amazing meal eating the same thing we ate on our first full day together. We had to hang out until 8 pm then took the bus then the train then a plane then an hour and a half taxi back from Bristol to Hereford. We got in at 12 in Bristol when we got to Hereford it was 130, the clocks went back an hour at 2 so we could have gone out but we were exhausted! It was 330 in Spain, we ...