Casita Del Oro
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Casita Del Oro Lotus
Travel Blogs from Lotus
- Filled up at a gas station for $31.98
- Im finally home
- I had a blast
- So happy that my family had Christmas dinner ready for me
Total Gas cost $824.80
Food cost $263.70
Total logging cost $4,600
The car accident $2000
Total cost of trip was ...
after a long 3 weeks of constant driving I am finally back home. I have several wild stories to tell about the college visits and of course how I met my beautiful girl friend. it has been a long fun three weeks and I might just have to do this again, but now I will leave with a special person and return with one also. ...
- Here's some final stats about the trip.
- Total miles traveled: 3196 miles
- Total gas expenses: $736.52
- Total food expenses: $320.31
- Total lodging expenses: $833.00
- Museum/ Park/ Tour expenses: $440.54
- Car Repairs: $200.00
- Other (souvenirs): $32.25
- Grand Total: $2562.62
- A once in a lifetime experience: Priceless
... it for anything.
... We left there and went into Lincoln where Terry took me to my favorite store...Coldwater Creek. Since they are going out of business I wanted to pick up more capris.
We had a quick lunch and then saw we were next to a SAMs gas station so we filled up. We got a nice surprise when we saw that we got gas for $3.77/gal (discounted $.37/gal). At the SAMs here they sell to non-members at a higher price. In fact throughout California they charge $.10-$.20 more if ...