No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Room service
- Swimming pool
Photos of Casino Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Casino Hotel Kochi
Travel Blogs from Kochi
1. Post a refreshing breakfast at the Hotel, we took an auto from Will Island to a little known Sailing Club House off Panangadu Jn at a place called Chaathamma (Cheppaanam Area).
2. This SCH was a wonderful little place at the tip of Vembanad Lake.
3. Sailing, Kayaking, Rowing and regular boat rides are the features here in …
1. Breakfast at Casino Hotel. A filling tasteful buffet and we're off to Fort Kochi and Mattancherry.
2. Boarded the local ferry at the Embarkation Wharf (as its called) on the western side of Willingdon Island. About Rs.25 to 30 by auto from Hotel or a 20-min walk - abt 1.5 km.
3. Ferry ticket is Rs.4 per pax. Boarding is a bit …
Leaving early to avoid the heat, we have an orientation tour of Fort Kochi. We visit the Dutch Palace, Jew Town with it old curios shops and the more than 400 year old synagogue. We stop at the spice market before visiting St Francis Church. Vasco da Gama, the first European explorer to set sail for India, was initially buried in here until his remains were returned to Portugal in 1539. We have a quick look at the Dutch cemetery before eventually ending up at the Chinese fishing nets ...
... this one was actually pretty, with great views of the lake below. We then continued up the hill to a viewing platform. Myself and Josh were feeling slightly ropey with the winding roads and the altitude, and we had all seen as many damns as one could in a day, so we asked Wilson to take us back. It was also getting on a bit and we were four hours from home. Down we wound on the terrifying road, and the rain came down. Wilson seemed in quite a ...
... Vipin Island to visit Cherai Beach which was far cleaner and far more isolated than the one at Fort Kochi, even if the desertion gives it a bit of a run down feeling. The restaurant we used gave a feeling of a run down Butlins resort despite the heat and Palm trees.
We took the 4p ferry to Ernakulam town where Zoe tried ...