Casa Vacanze Castel Sant'Angelo
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Rome
ROME & VATICAN CITY Church of Santa Maria near hostel Vatican City: Museums Carriage museum Hallway of busts Sculptures that inspired da Vinci and michaelangelo Giant bath Hallway of maps Sistine chapel Basilica Climbed roof Met Ang and Kim for dinner Got gelato and walked in the ...
were able to cover from Wednesday to Sunday. I mean this literally- there was a
lot of walking involved.
We caught the train from Sorrento to Naples on Wednesday
morning, and then hopped aboard the fast train to get us from Naples to Rome in
about an hour and a half. I was unimpressed with the speed of the train. Sure,
the train was able to transport us from point A to point B more quickly than a
normal train, but ...
... and Monet's Garden on Sunday and we got tickets for a 2 day pass on the hop on hop of Green buses and it includes the Bateau Boat which is also hop on hop of the bus has 4 different routes around the city. Today we went on 2 of the routes and sat on the top deck of the bus which is open, it was a bit cold but much better for sight seeing and taking photos. The first place we got of was the Luxembourg Gardens, they are so beautiful and so big and all the colour ...
After a little sleep in and our final breakfast, we set out down the now familiar path to the Trevi Fountain for a spot of last minute shopping along the way! Ok, so the silly fountain stuck on the back of a building down a lane way, may be growing on me! But just a bit.......... We follow the cobblestones, past the many ...
... It was such a great experience. It was so different to Australian spas. Everything is done more out in the open and all the women mingle more and have a lot of fun with each other - lots of dancing and laughing. We felt so good afterwards. We stopped by Fat Boys again to get some takeaway dinner to eat on the bus. We met up with the group and jumped on the overnight bus back to ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Casa Vacanze Castel Sant'Angelo Rome
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82