Casa Vacanze Castel Sant'Angelo
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Casa Vacanze Castel Sant'Angelo Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... of cultural history and ancient history about the Roman Empire.
Once I was inside the Colosseum my breathe was taken, absolutely held up to all its ratings. The tour guide then told us drastic stories about the amphitheater's bloody past and tales of gladiators, mock sea-battles and executions. We then moved on for a brief rest at the Arch of Constantine which was great. We then arrived at the Palatine Hill, the most famous of the seven hills ...
Up for a cuppa and pack up then saw Anna off in a taxi :( Took our bag to Hotel Accademia where we'd booked a room to see us through to flight at 11pm Then taxi to Vatican for garden tour Back to the hotel, check into room and out to lunch Went to Macheroni for fourth time and it was good again: baked gnocchi fir J and cheeses ravioli ( the ...
... Maximus, he Arch of Constantine ending with a tour inside the Colosseum!!! What a wonderful day!!! After getting back to the hotel we went next door to Finnegan's Pub! Yup! We came all the way to italy to go to an Irish pub!!!! Didn't stay too long as the morning will come early and we are leaving for ...
... into more spacious surrounds, so did the factory workers, leaving much more space for the university and alternative crowd to hang out. The area has funky clothing stores, unbelievable street art adorning the walls and a pretty nice vibe to boot. They also have really relaxed and cheap bars which seem to draw a very mixed crowd. The final two nights were spent at one of these bars and we all knew after our twentieth mojito that this is a Rome that we could get used to. Although ...
... beautiful pearlescent colouring. The bronze work which was soldered dated around 450-550 BC. Wow!
Vernon loved the map wing, which our guide likened to the the first National Geographic. This is where decisions and deployments would have taken place - and hand copies made to show the way. He loved the idea of the history that would have gone before and the footsteps of lives unknown before him down those halls.
The museum is not ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82