Casa Vacanze Castel Sant'Angelo
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Casa Vacanze Castel Sant'Angelo Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... br> One of the things that intrigues me most about this part of the world is the way people have recycled spaces and building materials through the millenia. An object used for one purpose will be repurposed into something new--a sarcophagus will become a garden fountain for example. Or one building will be built upon the ruins of another. Our museum today is an example of that. On the ground floor they had a room where they had excavated down through the floor and ...
... an email with the upcoming church roster and we seem to feature highly in it! It's nice to have a complete break from responsibility, but reality will kick in very soon as we return to a Melbourne winter and all that awaits us.
What a wonderful finish Rome is proving to be! Refreshed from our time on Lake Como we have been able to hit the sights and enjoy the Roman lifestyle with a backdrop of gorgeous sunny weather which has brought what appears ...
... home for a steak sandwich. Another quiet evening in, we are finally feeling on top of it. We think we are in for a cool spell, it has been quite overcast with the threat of rain, so it is nice to have a little time at home. We have noticed that the fashion for young men's hairdos is to cut short back and sides and leave a hightop with fancy wave at front. Groovy but I am not ...
... the Lombard king Liutprand donated to the church the north Latium town of Sutri, starting the temporal power of the church. In 756, Pepin the Short, after having defeated the Lombards, gave to the Pope ...
... gardens of such magnitude (in size and number) that it is extraordinary to see.
Almost out of energy, hot, sweaty and tired, we stopped at a small local bar before taking our weary feet back to the hotel. We haven't walked such distances since Istanbul and we're out of practice!!
Dinner was at a local trattoria and it was fantastico! Pasta with zucchini and bacon for me and Andrew had veal with lemon and prosciutto and sage. A simple salad of ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82