No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Casa Stefazio Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... hubby had mint choc and mom had the black cherry. O...M...G. So good...but I had a taste of mom's and decided that was the one I was having the next night. Divine! And, we just - by the skin of our teeth - got into our apt when biiiig drops of rain started coming down. And then there proceeded to be a really awesome thunder and lightening storm - I'm just glad we weren't trapped outside! Stuffed full of gelato, it was time to rest.
... did! Later, after recharging with some coffee, we ventured out again. We saw the Spanish steps. We spent some time there enjoying the view of shops, vendors, and people from all over the world. At this point we were hungry for some more Italian food. For dinner we shared some house red wine and spaghetti carbonara. It was delicious! We ended our night with some fantastic gelato. We will definitely be getting more ...
... successful. We of course threw coins into the fountain with hopes of returning again, and made a few wishes. This all obviously led to shopping for postcards and we all got Roma T-shirts for the soccer game we are going to!
Sunday morning we went to the Pope's Angelus, which is when he blesses the things you bring. Seeing Pope Francis in front of the carpet and hearing his voice was the craziest ...
... The Pope had him burned at the stake that very day in Campo di’ Fiori. The statue was place there by “men of science” – facing the Vatican as if to say, “I’m still here!” Campo di’ Fiori was where they burned people at the stake, Piazza del Popolo was the scene for hanging and Castel Sant’ Angelo was where they beheaded people or quartered them or some other bloody way of execution. It was ...
I have visited Rome before and loved it. It worked out that I would be in Rome for about 7 nights. The city is huge and usually a week would be too much in a city, but not in this case. The city is a walking museum. I put on a pedometer and each day walked minimum 15kms and still didn't see everything. I had basically planned my trip around Petes arrival and sussed out the spots ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82