Casa Marina Hotel and Restaurant
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Jacksonville Beach
Our last day in Florida was spent in beautiful, historic, St. Augustine’s. A definite tourist attraction filled with lovely homes and lots of taverns, restaurants and shops. There are a couple cool looking sailing vessels there too. We had another fantastic meal in a restaurant called Harry’s Seafood. If you go, order the She Crab soup, it was the best I’ve ever eaten!
I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with ...
This morning we went to the Fountain of Youth, which is a Spanish dig site. It was home to the first white settlement in America.
1. A musket firing
2. The planetarium (to show how early explorers navigated)
3. A canon firing (it was loud)
4. The Fountain of Youth spring (it tasted sulphuric)
5. A native Indian village (an old Indian burial site)
6. Mission de Numbers (the earliest ...
Today we went on a Segway Tour.
1. Flagler College (the first hotel that had electricity)
2. A cathedral (it had a pipe organ with the most pipes in the world)
3. A popsicle shop (it had home made popsicles that were delicious)
4. A house on fire (it nearly took the chocolate shop!!!)
After lunch went to a animal rescue and rehabilitation park for exotic ...
... Harbor. Interesting little course, definitely windy, but not very challenging. Played awful anyhow, shot an 83 with 37 on back nine. Dinner that night with Clem and Linda, Ken, and Vicky at Flying Iguana, new place in Atlantic Beach. Good margaritas and some very different tacos. Pretty tasty. Friday night, went to Salt Life Cafe (yep, THAT Salt Life - owned by the ...
With the porter dazzed by the amount of luggage we requested that he collected from the room, down the glass elevators we went and settled into the lobby while we waited for the chauffeured SUV to pick us up and deliver us safely to Los Angeles Airport (LAX).
The lobby was busy with the hustle and bustle of other travellers arriving and departing from the hotel and the front doors continually opening and closing informing us of the cold temperate ...
How has this hotel rated in the past?
More great choices in Jacksonville Beach
Search for more deals in Jacksonville Beach
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations