No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Casa Cara Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... Viehls and headed south and east. Our first target was St. Antonio en Noble Val, where The 100 Foot Journey was filmed. It is a truly medieval city, and Diane found it charming. I was crushed because I saw none of the filming sites. (At the TI they said only Yanks and Aussies ask about the filming.). After lunch there we drove on to Albi through beautiful agricultural land, dotted with bast ides. (We have yet to actually GO to a Bastille, but.....), Just outside Noble ...
... left:0px;fon t-size:1em;font-family:Verdana,Arial">H e's haunted by something he cannot define.
... We spent the day walking round and went to the Torture Museum.
We spent time sitting in cafes and watching the crowds go by. Amsterdam was humming, the streets were full of people.
Later that day we went back to the boat, but it felt weird as the next cruise guests has boarded. We grabbed our bags and headed to the airport.
We got our Water taxi at 9am from our hotel to the airport. Then we wait, wait, waited to check in, then wait, wait, waited for the plane. After a crowded but short flight to Rome, we alit, found the gate for our next flight and wait, wait, waited. We had a snack of pork and potatoes in an Italian version ...
What an amazing city! We started with an educational canal cruise that showed us some of the highlights of Amsterdam from the water. The buildings are so beautiful with so much history. I was also intrigued by all the unusual house boats along the canals, each with some sort of garden on board and potted geraniums everywhere. I can't imagine these canals and this city in the winter. Lunch was at an outdoor cafe near the Leidesplein - very ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Prinsengracht 315-331, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $57
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant