No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Casa Cara Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... 15 minute bike ride away so looks like I'll have to pluck up the courage and act like an actual citizen of Amsterdam.
Overall I find myself in a constant state of confusion and bewilderment. When that is mixed in with complicated immigration paperwork, understanding Dutch norms, and navigating the city it's a wonder how I even make it back to my apartment at the end of the day.
... of a bed made from rolled up paper - all original handwritten notes, letters, reports and documents written by Florence .Some things never change, there were tips on fighting and preventing influenza and a poster with a nurse holding a needle saying: " just a little prick" indicating that hospitals then, as today, still have some " little pricks"! In the evening we met Meg, a friend if Hannah's, and we all walked to South Bank and enjoyed our ...
... br> Cosily settling into our cabin on the Travelmarvel Jewel, consuming a delectable meal in the dining room, while enjoying some European wine and then leisurely strolling back down town to check out the Red Light District, we decided that things couldn't get much better. Viewing the array of sights and enjoying the similarities and diversities of the different cultures, would be very easy and comfortable in this mode of transport. ...
... going to church, but it was not a family practice. I would do this trip again in a heartbeat. We were whisked by so many places and things that we could only see a few highlights. We are fortunate to be at this place in time. So many things could be said but I can not do justice to our experiences. I know that most people are not interested in what others are doing so I try to stay brief with my details. Yada, yada, yada..... Spell ...
... off boarding. When we landed in Amsterdam we also had to walk about a half mile to get out of the terminal, so we got some exercise.
Amsterdam is as beautiful as expected. The cab ride to our hotel, which is in the central part of the canal area, was interesting because of all the narrow one way streets the driver had to turn down to work his way to the hotel. Lots of bike riders--I ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant