No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Casa Cara Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... and shoppers are coming and going to and from the train station - people running everywhere in a very busy fashion.
in the afternoon, a bus tour drove through all of metropolis AMSTERDAM. THE CITY IS SUPER ALIVE WITH BIKERS, STUDENTS, WORKERS AND MANY MAN MADE CANALS FILLED WITH BOATS. THESE CANALS FARE FACED BY BEAUTIFUL, NARROW 4 - 6 story DUTCH TYPE OF HOMES. They are exquisite, and no ...
... Was accessed by a fake bookcase door Jews all tip toeing, their fate unbeknown As the nazi regime took the floor The hope for this trip was to frolic in spring Through the Keukenhof garden of flowers We hadn't quite thought, so the line we were caught And to get there took two many hours But Then rainbows of colour, petals in bloom There were tulips for endless bouquets From full field rows, to small garden ...
... many.... wauw...
Will they notice me in the inbox-pile?
Lets hope so ;-)
Little more waiting to do....
But I know I gave it my best....
Will keep you posted!
Thumbs crossed for me,
Discover more 2015 ongoing...
... of popular destination such as The American Hotel, The Bulldog Coffee Shop, Hard Rock Cafe Amsterdam and Holland Casino. I wasn't exactly sure where I was going but started walking in the general direction of the Rijksmuseum and ended up passing the Paradiso music venue where we had seen the amazing Hozier concert just a few days before. I was enjoying my walk and took my time getting to the Van Gogh Museum, snapping more photos along the way. It was ...
... for our hotel and had to wait nearly 30 minutes. I was a little concerned that we wouldn't be able to check in (it was only about 10:45 in the morning), but we got our room right way. Karl and I were both exhausted and we both decided to lay down for a nap. About 5 hours later we woke to find it was already getting dark -- and we were finally ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant