No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... the correct Dutch pronunciation is not “go” or “goff” but “khokh,” with 'kh’ being like the ‘ch’ in the Scottish ‘loch.’) This wonderful museum has the largest collection in the world of Van Gogh’s work. In his 10-year career he produced about 800 paintings, a thousand drawings and a large number of watercolours, lithographs and sketches in letters. It ...
... biking is a bit hectic at first but once you realize your bike bell is a nice way of saying "Get out of my freaking way!" It isn't so bad hahah!!!! I will try not to bore you with a history lesson but most people think Amsterdam is just full of drugs and prostitution... Which there is but there is a lot more to this city than what first comes to mind. This was where the west and east India trading companies were founded and where a lot of Amsterdam's ...
... in my pj's, listening to the lovely combo of the chirping birds and bustling city right outside her fence. I was the most content I'd been in awhile. The Dutch know how to live.
Soon after, Caroline took us to the Monday market. It was packed! I loved the fresh cheese, cheap birkenstocks, and old postcards. Unfortunately, I'm afraid that as hard as I try, I tend to give myself away as a ...
... not a lot for them to do and the usual activities of coffee shops and wandering the red light district definitely isn't for kids. Even for 12 and 13 year olds it's not ideal. But it turned out that they were really nice roommates and the grandma was really hilarious. Obviously stoned, the grandmother came in wearing a hat with weed leaves on it. She sat down and was going on and on about how awesome her hat was and then out of nowhere she looked at me and ...
... up, we wandered around for about half on hour watching the city wake up and finally found a little cafe and had breakfast and a well earned cup of coffee.
We stayed there for over an hour then headed back to the train station to find a map. While I did have electronic maps we were finding it a bit awkward using it to find our way around. We were due to book into our apartment at 10 so wandered down to see if Max the owner was here.Luckily he ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Casa Cara Amsterdam
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $196
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $85
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $199
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $209
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $100
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $239
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $192
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $106
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $96
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $102
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $237
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $347
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $140
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant