No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Casa Cara Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... city center) and then headed East towards Dam. Jordaan, the neighborhood we were passing through, is a colourful place with little streets and pretty houses with flowers galore. There was nobody, and the small canals were practically all for us. The situation changed quickly when we neared the Anne Frank Huis, along Prinsengracht. This was the heart of Joordan, and the buildings now were really awesome. Crossing It, we entered the Medieval City, the ...
... in Venice, except it went on much longer, and cars, trams, bikes and motorcycles were added to the mix.
You had to focus so much on not getting run over, that you couldn't gawk too much at the buildings. The motorcycles using bike lanes and the bikes using every inch of the pavement. Some cyclists were nice, but many were very aggressive and wouldn't stop at red lights when pedestrians were in the cross walk. Last night, we ...
... this tour, the last time we were in Amsterdam in 2009, it was undergoing renovations so we couldn't see it.
Afterwards, Clem & I went to the Rinks Museum, this too we couldn't see last time we were here as it was also undergoing renovations.
We got there just after 12 & it was crowded, there was a special exhibit of a private ...
... flowers, clogs, and my personal favorite, bicycles! I would have loved to rent a bike in Amsterdam but I'm honestly not sure if I could have been able to ride safely on the roads. Most people from the Netherlands bikes to wherever they need to go, and they can do so very quickly! It felt like a game of "Frogger" trying to navigate across the roads between the bike lanes, two lanes for cars, the tram lines, and then another bike lane on the other side. I can happily ...
... that he was too far ahead of his time - and he had only sold one of his paintings at the time of his death. He was a troubled soul and died two days after shooting himself in a field at the age of 37. Now his work is worth millions. We popped in for a second look at the local markets, having enjoyed a quick wander that we'd had on our first day. There was heaps of fresh fruit and veggies, cheese and olives and also clothes and trinkets and all things nice. We tried ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant