No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... was a small café next door with patrons sipping coffee and eating light lunches. We laughed when we saw them look up at us on the balcony like..."what are they doing up there in that apartment?"
The rest of the home was equally nice. More steep steps up to the second and third floors revealed 2 bedrooms on the second floor, 1 large open suite on the third floor. We really like Amsterdam so far! Betty showed us around and explained the basics of ...
... We walked about 5 blocks to the AmaSonata (of course dragging our luggage with us). We checked in and were escorted to our rooms which were across from each other. After unpacking, we went up to the Lounge where we were served a snack & dessert. We sat with Brenda & Sherm from Rock Hill, SC, Jodi & Bob from ND and Linda & Mario from Wyoming. Sherm is a pilot with United so he & Robert had lots ...
... that today was not the day to be outside so
we found a bar, took a seat and had a couple of beers. The bar tender was very friendly and it bar was low key which was nice. The back wall was completely covered in different currencies from around the world which were fun to look through. After a little while, we headed off to grab some grub. The weather had lightened up a bit, was still cold and windy but at least the rain had stopped. We found a place to eat dinner, we split a ...
Tuesday & Wednesday, January 21-22, 2014
Our Part I safari group consists of:
Rada & Kent Brooks, San Francisco, California
Beth & Leo Cyr, Gulf Breeze, Florida
Marianne & Mike Kaufman, Long Island, New York
Jeanne & Jory Kesten, Toronto, Canada
Beth & I fly Delta from Pensacola to Atlanta. In Atlanta, we meet Jeanne & Jory Kesten and Marianne & Mike Kaufman. Jeanne & Jory ...
... in the Netherlands of course has to be croquettes! They are sooooo delicious and I haven't had one in so long. Afterwards we decide we should have a productive day where we get train tickets and book accommodations for the rest of our trip and figure that out. We were exhausted after traveling half the day and only on four hours of sleep. Therefore, we are hitting the sack early. We will discover the city ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Casa Cara Amsterdam
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant