No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Casa Cara Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... I got the money, paid and apologized to everyone.
The walk back to the hotel seemed longer -- we were dragging our purchases (we brought one of our roller bags along to transport them) and we were facing into a cold wind. Luckily we had warm coats and hats (and I had mittens, too). We dropped our purchases off in our room and then decided to head into Amsterdam. The desk clerk gave us directions to the train station and change for the ticket kiosk. Bundled ...
... the train station i got back to the hotel a little after 3am and all of the bars in the center were still packed... don't these people sleep!!!!!!!!!!
Things to share:
Bars are extremely narrow and small as well as restaurants
Red light district day crew<Night crew
Hookers are allowed to stand in the window with pets
Hot food is sold on the street via vending machine
Trains are cancelled often
Smart Shop = drug shop
... Norway's flag is red with a blue cross outlined in white. They have 50,000 islands. The population of over 5 million people is governed by a King. The capital is Oslo. The capital has also been in Bergen, Trondheim and Tromso. They have taxes of approximately 28%.
The Norwegians work 37 hours per week with 5 weeks vacation; flexible hours; 46 weeks of maternity leave; free health care; free college; and earn $4,700 per month.
... As it is open in the bottom and top, there isn't any privacy.
Only having one day there, we didn't take any other tours, but I could see how people could spend more time there.
Our friend Marcia was under the weather that day, so she stayed aboard the ship, so today it was just chris and Mike and Russ along with Joe and I.
Our day started very bright and early - so early breakfast at John Peirres hadn't started, but he had kindly packaged us a brekky to go. I was expecting a juice, and pastry. Maybe an apple. Instead we got a feast, enough for brekky for four! Our breakfast consisted of: - 2 small rolls filled with cheese -2 cheese sandwiches - 2 ham sandwiches - 2 apples - 2 orange juices - 2 chocolate milkshakes - a twin - a praline chocolate bar - 2 waffles What a breakfast! Needless ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant