No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Geneva
... font-size: 12px;">
8. Interesting story I heard in the news - The EU's relationship with Switzerland is on the rocks because the Swiss government approved immigration quotas for EU citizens, which violates their free movement agreement and one of the EU's major principles. No one asked to see my passport on the trains and when I arrived yesterday, I followed signs for customs but didn't have to talk to an ...
... Victorinox Swiss Army Knife Store.
During the afternoon, the weather was beautiful so I walked along the lake for four hours. It was amazing to see the view of the lake, the boats, the old town building and the mountains in the background. The weather was so beautiful out, three Swiss men decided to do an extended polar bear dip with laps in the lake.
Dinner that night was hard to find. I knew going ...
I fell in love with La Clusaz from that date I arrived. I found La Clusaz friendly and hardly see concrete block. Restaurants are plentiful
(on the slopes and in the resort centre. Plenty of varied
skiing (for the novice, children, adults, and for any serious skiers). You hear lots of English speaking people around and even many French (ski and ...
Annecy is a very mixed town, full of apartments, offices and many other things. Many of the people did not speak English very well because it's a small town. The town is built on waterways and it backs up to the Alps. The atmosphere in the old town is superb as typically French food shops merge seamlessly with designer stores, souvenir shops and every kind of bar/restaurant imaginable. I went for a walk to their Saturday street market and ...
... up over the city. We paid a small fee to climb the towers and got to see a panoramic view of the entire city and lake. Unfortunately, the sky was overcast, so we could only catch the silhouettes of some of the mountains rising up around the city that are the foothills to the Alps. It still made for a great view, however.
Just like you may remember about my post from Copenhagen, Geneva has a little Christmas village set up too! There is a large ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Carlton Hotel Geneva
Other places to stay in Geneva
Servette - Petit-Saconnex, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $313
Route Francois-Peyrot 34, Geneva | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Good experience
- Perfect for early flights
- Very pleasant Stay
20, route de Pre-Bois, Geneva | 5 star hotelfrom $196
- Good Service
- Good for airport
- Value for money a/port hotel
Pâquis-Temple, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Will not stay again
- Good location and very clean
- Convenient and efficient
Mont-Blanc, Geneva | 5 star hotelfrom $366
- Great Hotel
- Great Views from the Restaurant
- Fantastische Aussichten aus dem Restaurant
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 5 star hotelfrom $445
Grottes - Saint-Gervais, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $570
21 Ave de Mategnin, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $131
- Great as most of the NH hotels seem to be
- This is an airport hotel?
- Very good value for money
Centre-Plainpalais-Acacias, Geneva | 5 star hotelfrom $354
- Lovely place to stay
- Swiss Obstacle Course
- Excellent Location
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- Very modern
- Pleasant Hotel in Geneva
- Decent Hotel
16 Route de Pre-Bois, Geneva | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- Shoddy Airconditioning
- Good for Quick Business or Overnight Before Flight
- Good Value in this super expensive country
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 3 star hotelfrom $208
- Excellent Hotel
- Book this hotel ASAP!!
Grottes - Saint-Gervais, Geneva | 2 star hotelfrom $160
- Clean, Modern, Quiet, & Well-located
- Hotel Cornavin-clean and convenient
- A little overpriced
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- A Biased Review
- Terrible AND Fantastic!
- Nice hotel except for the exploding sink...
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 3 star hotelfrom $173
Saint-Gervais Les Bergues, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $210
Grottes - Saint-Gervais, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $271
- Pleasant Stay
- Great hotel shame about the breakfast
- Very comfortable hotel
Eaux-Vives, Geneva | 2 star hotelfrom $198
Grottes - Saint-Gervais, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $348
- Great one night stay
- A Grand Dame Restored to its former glory
- Fantastic ! Entirely renovated. The place where to stay
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Great Hotel! OK Location
- Nothing to complain about
- Very nice city; ok hotel
Servette - Petit-Saconnex, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $304
Mont-Blanc, Geneva | 3 star hotelfrom $521
Grottes - Saint-Gervais, Geneva | 3 star hotelfrom $146
Mont-Blanc, Geneva | 5 star hotelfrom $520
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 2 star hotelfrom $226
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $111
- Red Light District Takeover
- Huge disappointment at the Tryp Bern
- Pretty grotty