Caravan Resort Motel
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... don't walk' signs made a short walk very exciting. Finally after a very long wait to get on this holiday, we are now actually in it. We are all pinching ourselves that we're really here !! I'm writing this in the early hours of Thursday 7th as my body clock very kindly woke me up at 1am! More Miami this morning, then heading south for The Keys. We're staying about half way down in Duck Key where on Friday morning we'll be swimming with Dolphins! ...
... shore excursion companies are often owned by overseas investors, charging customers top dollar and paying employees minimum wage. This problem isn't isolated to Jamaica. The same story was told in all of the 12 Caribbean islands we have now visited. Tipping is essential for their survival.
On a lighter note, once we arrived back to the ship, Dave gave himself a drunken haircut. Rum punch led to this new 'hairdresser' having an early night, so it was Allison ...
... Love Hate Tattoos but was named Miami Ink for the show. This is where I want to go to get my tattoo after the cruise so we went in and had a quick chat with them, the guy I spoke to was very friendly and made me feel welcome etc. I must admit I was a little apprehensive about going in, thought I'd feel a bit out of place and silly but I really didn't. That out of the way we went in search of some lunch and ended up at a lovely Italian restaurant called Hosteria Romana, you know the ...
... przyglądałem się z Agatką pływającym w czyściutkiej wodzie wielkim rybom i aligatorowi.
Restauracja połoona jest tu obok wjazdu do parku Everglades zwanego Shark Point. Po krótkim oczekiwaniu w kolejce do wjazdu (wewnętrzny parking był pełen), zapłaciliśmy za bilet i zaparkowaliśmy samochód. Do wyboru mieliśmy przejazd parkingowym tramwajem do oddalonego o ponad dziesięć ...
Sunday and the actual day of 'Calle Ocho'. This time I headed into Little Havana with four Glasgow girls, one whom I had met before and the others who were visiting her on holiday. The carnival spanned over 25 blocks filled with street food stalls and music. It was a free festival and artists Pitbull, Fat Joe and Kat Deluna were performing (the only names I recognised) although we didn't get to see them all as we had no idea who was on which stage.
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!