Caravan Resort Motel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... downfall... Drink prices! $18 for a standard bourbon and coke (although they free pour so your normally asking for abit more coke because it's deadly). One of the guys got charged $26 for a vodka and red bull which is redic!! After about 30 minutes, 75% of the group hated it and went back to the Irish bar and I stayed with 2 of the other girls till about 4.30. Even though I'm a little broke now, it was a great night! ...
... przyglądałem się z Agatką pływającym w czyściutkiej wodzie wielkim rybom i aligatorowi.
Restauracja połoona jest tu obok wjazdu do parku Everglades zwanego Shark Point. Po krótkim oczekiwaniu w kolejce do wjazdu (wewnętrzny parking był pełen), zapłaciliśmy za bilet i zaparkowaliśmy samochód. Do wyboru mieliśmy przejazd parkingowym tramwajem do oddalonego o ponad dziesięć ...
... the line meant that things were going my way, and I hadn't even left Miami yet. As I sat at my window seat in row 33, I began to think about the long flight ahead and figured I would be able to watch a movie and would then have plenty of time to sleep. Seemed like the perfect plan to me, considering Identity Thief was playing on my personal mini screen right in front of me and I hadn't seen the movie before. As more ...
... We only had one night in Miami, as we had a cruise ship to catch the next day. We spent our time exploring South Beach, eating huge pizza slices, shopping and discovering the USA has some strange people roaming its streets. Ill elaborate on this more in the San Francisco, Las Vegas entries. That night at the hostel, we enjoyed cheap 7-11 beer and a free keg put on by the hostel. The next day it was up early for our Bahamas ...
... any difference to the driver’s conversation on her mobile with her daughter about how she should work harder at school. But the wheels are rolling again in the right direction and as Georgia comes into view, we see the crew in the process of removing the gangway – but it is still down. Never have I been so pleased – the digital numbers suddenly stopped – and we scrambled up that gangway like sure footed mules on a ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!