Caravan Resort Motel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... people who suffer from motion sickness should probably not ride! The journey in takes you soaring above the castle grounds with Harry Potter and his friends on a thrilling adventure, coming face-to-face with an array of magical creatures! The ride proclaims that this "attraction uses groundbreaking, state-of-the-art technology (and a little magic) to create a one-of-a-kind ride experience." They were right about the motion sickness - it made me feel a bit queasy but Andy came ...
... haha Today was rather relaxing but enjoyable! It was a tough day too as back home, it's Claire's wedding day and it's no secret that I'd do anything to be there. I've been in contact today but it's not the same as the real deal. I can't stop thinking about her! Looking forward to another gym session tomorrow, some more sight seeing, perhaps some water sports if the weather is good and fingers crossed- a lit less eating! Goodnight from ...
... accent barrier while trying to have a conversation. Plus is was bloody hot! Once in South Beach - one of the main beaches on Miami Beach - Flix and myself along with the guy from Brazil (who we think is called Fernando) went for a walk along the beach and got some dinner. Flix is couch surfing so he had to meet his host after he finished work so we had some time to kill - just sat and relaxed ...
... upset passengers.
To calm everyone down, the gate agent announced that the search was on for a new crew. They needed to find two pilots as well as four flight attendants. The new departure time was listed as 00:00. That was enough to calm people down and disperse them from the counter.
A few minutes later they announced they would give each of us a meal voucher for dinner. I ended up being third in line. I got ...
... the evening with dinner at a Cuban restaurant downtown with Angela's family. Cuban food is definitely a lot better outside of Cuba.
It has been the most wonderful wedding, Bill, Angela and her sisters have been so extraordinarily generous. I have loved meeting their families and being part of such a special and fabulous event. Thank you both xx
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!