Caravan Resort Motel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... They call this sport and it is a pinnacle reason why gun lobbies here maintain that anybody with a first name and last name should be able to buy a gun from Walmart. Oh, and that’s another thing, their Walmart (the US version of Kmart and Safeway) has guns. Kids can stroll the aisles looking at the guns and ammunition as much as they can look at the toasters, glad bags or lolly aisle.
9. Their media is sensationalist and stupid. They ...
... the Presidents of the Americas and was painted to commemorate the Summit of the Americas held in Miami in 1993. The mural was created by Oscar Thomas a young Dominican artist who died shortly after the completion of the work."
As I walking around the park, an older gentleman asked me what country I was from. I ...
... are far more colourful!
We did manage to find nice places to drink and dine without having to be deafened with bop and screaming teenagers.
By chance, we stumbled across Macy's and GAP and yes you guessed it - more shoppay - the poor suit cases.
Tomorrow we embark on our next adventure, a cruise through the Bahamas with Captain Stubing and his crew. .
... s Art Deco almost as far as the eye can see. It's actually really beautifully maintained, and hasn't been built over by modern monsters. So it has quite a low rise, festive look about it. Visited the Wolfsonian - FIU museum ... More Art Deco and an interesting exhibition on the change from farm based to mass produced food in the US. Home to the hotel for a swim ... But even too hot by the pool for me to stay long. It's a shame all my ancestors were bog dwelling ...
... actually remembered to eat dinner ! Just as I was about to leave the mall, Dennis Rodman strolled past with his gaggle of goons. He still looks like a prize cock with all the metal **** in his face. Satisfied with my day, I started the walk back to the apartment for what I thought would be an early night. On the way I saw the flashiest car I have seen since I have been here - it was a Bugati and retails for in excess of 1.5 million US dollars. It ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!