Caravan Resort Motel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... Melbourne. We stopped for some lunch at one of the roadside beach access parks and enjoyed some lovely views of the ocean. We passed through some more unspoiled Florida coastline on our way Fort Pierce and Vero Beach. We had to go inland for a little while around Jupiter and Juno Beach. It was back to the coast when we reached the Palm Beach area and we were amazed at the houses that we saw. Gorgeous, huge mansions right on ...
... so we walked up Ocean Drive to a little cigar store where they roll them right in front of you. In the back of the store they had a huge glass closet with cigars. I picked one and then we had go go back to the car to put some more coins in the clock.
We walked up and down the hole Ocean Drive an somewhere in the middle we had a New York Strip steak for dinner. Eating at this place was actually kind of funny because a German family sat next to us but they didn't know that ...
... the evening with dinner at a Cuban restaurant downtown with Angela's family. Cuban food is definitely a lot better outside of Cuba.
It has been the most wonderful wedding, Bill, Angela and her sisters have been so extraordinarily generous. I have loved meeting their families and being part of such a special and fabulous event. Thank you both xx
... with my stuff. There's a lesson in there somewhere. Time for the cocktail reception and the second of Angela's dresses. Out on the deck we chatted to the other guests and ate fabulous seafood & cheese and biscuits. It's a hotel geared up for weddings and in this 3 day weekend, Fri, Sat & Sun there are a total of 9 weddings being held at the venue! Not a bad business ...
... 2. Debt Crisis of America
Wandered down along Lincoln Square again in the evening and got introduced to some of the local sights - see photos of Tom cuddling some bloody awful creature. I must mention that the shopping here is fantastic sooo cheap and there are sales on everywhere.
Friday 15 July 2011
The Continental Hotel South Beach Miami
Weather - Still Hot
Enjoying SOBE (South Beach Miami) just relaxing around ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $188
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $190
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $357
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $442
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $246
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!