Caravan Resort Motel
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... We got what we ordered, which was a win. [Hayley must have been on Owen’s good side at the time; otherwise he might have ordered something for her that she didn’t want. She would never have known though.] Much like New York City during our trip to the U.S. in 2012, shopping in Miami was very much on the 'to-do list’, at least for one of us. The Lincoln Road Mall was the place ...
... either. But we weren’t incredibly hungry, so we just got some sweet potato fries to share, and a dessert. I got the pumpkin bread French toast and it was amazing.
Our room was pretty nice, with the most closet space I think I’ve ever seen in a hotel. And the bathroom was decorated in a cool art deco style. Mom went straight to bed, but I wasn’t that tired yet (because of the time change). So I stayed up a while and got a blog posted before finally turning in. ...
... the Kennedy Space Center. The Space Centre was pretty incredible. We go to do a bus tour around the area where they assemble the rockets (we didn't get to see inside these facilities) and then we were taken to the Apollo/Saturn V Center. It was very well done, short films and sets were very informative and the showcase, a real full size Saturn V rocket, was awe inspiring. It seems there's going to be some exciting things happening at NASA in the coming few ...
I've now been in Ecuador for almost five days and in the Galapagos for three days, but it seems like it's been much longer. There's something about eating every meal together after hacking down trees with machetes that really bonds a group. My group has fifteen people total and I am one of two Americans. Everyone else is from the UK, so when I first arrived in Ecuador I had culture shock both from the Ecuadorian way of life and from the ...
... to put it in and I was wriggling like crazy. First they did and ECG to check my heart, by putting these sticky things on my chest and connecting me up to a machine, it was not enjoyable. They left my hooked up to the machine all day to monitor my breathing. The doctor said that my oxygen level was 94/100 - apparently low enough to condone a tube with oxygen being put in my nose. A while later I was told that my heart was fine, which was good to know. The doctor ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!