Caravan Resort Motel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... find, hoover the curtains and spray the whole room with bug spray.
Even so I spent the first night wrapped up like a mummy in my sleeping bag liner not even my face on show. Like a big black lump quivering in the middle of the bed. I didn't get a whole bunch of sleep that night. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger though right?
Waking up the next morning made it all better though. We had tied the curtains up to stop anything crawling up then from under the door ...
... come off feeling very dizzy, but laughing! We then run to the actually Harry Potter ride, not far away. This is a new ride, you enter thru the castle gates and make your way down the passageways and corridors of Hogwarts School. There are various rooms that you visit including Dumbledore's office, and Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom, whilst queuing for the ride. The ride is a 4 person car and it another 3d motion moving vehicle. It does state on numerous signs in the ...
... humid and muggy but so nice to have some heat! So far we haven't found the people to be overly accommodating and friendly like in every other American place we've been but it might just be who we've met so far. We text Julio for some travel tips and must-do's in Miami... So now we are so excited about exploring tomorrow. I've wanted to say this for so long: I'm in Miami B*tch! ...
In the morning, our first impressions of our hostel are further cemented by a rather lack luster breakfast of cold, soggy white toast with jelly and cream cheese accompanied by the worst coffee ever. Definitely the worst included breakfast of the entire trip. We spent the day recovering from the previous two days and preparing for the following day with a stroll on the beach, laundry, some delicious eats (burritos in the Miami beach park and sushi for ...
... in private rooms with king size beds and our own bathroom, I was really not looking forward to having to share our space again! I needn’t have worried though, as it turns out no-one else was staying in the room that night.
The next day we jumped into our little rental car, and drove north to West Palm Beach. We had tickets to see Brad Paisley there, something Olly had been looking forward to for a long time. For those of you who ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!