Caravan Resort Motel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... now just doesn't feel like the right time for me to travel though. On a positive note, I'm proud of myself for going ahead and doing trying this. I've seen some incredible things. I have done more and seen more in one month than many will do in a lifetime. I am so much more grateful for things and people I have back home. I would like to thank everyone I've met along the way. Some horrible people, yes, but some truly ...
Arrived approximately 6am on Spirit flight 597. Minneapolis to Ft. Lauderdale.
Spent $25 on a shuttle from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami Airport.
Hopped a ride from cousins to their Miami Beach apartment home where I will spend the night.
Great view of the Atlantic and Downtown Miami from my bedroom window.
Amenities will be substantially less plush after tonight. Hitting the road for Key Largo tomorrow night, where I will spend 5 nights in a Florida room (what ...
... are endangered species. Their goal is to return offspring of the injured to the wild. It has the largest collection of Florida native wildlife in the state with over 90 native species including alligators, bobcats, a bear, eagles, falcons, hawks, owls, otters and panthers. The garden is also home to a pond of beautiful salmon coloured flamingos. We were able to have our lunch overlooking their pond and were intrigued by their graceful ...
We were awake quite early as there was a lot of people in our room, we went downstairs and had some of the free breakfast. We walked down 10 blocks to the shopping centre as Ayesha wanted a new backpack for Peru. We left the shops at lunchtime and walked down to the beach it was very beautiful but Miami is much more of a holiday destination than a tourist attraction. It was really ...
... takes a while to get used to handing dollars bills around! After the cocktail fiasco we headed to the beach to cool our tempers (mainly fussys lol) and went back to the hostel with a $7 six pack and made a bunch of new mates from South America. Lots of fun getting to test out our Spanish! Flows a lot more fluently after a few beers! Safe to say Miami is all about the sun and party lifestyle, going to be a welcomed few days of beers and beach ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!