Caravan Resort Motel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... I spend Sunday exploring South Beach, which was very fun and sunny and beautiful, before my cruise departed on Monday. I was really expecting to be surrounded by walking sticks and grey hair and to be caught in wheelchair traffic jams in the hallways while on this cruise, as I’ve had a lot of people warn me that cruises are always full of elderly folk. This was fine with me, given ...
... again a couple times. Kristin, Susie and new friend Natasha and I met for another dee-lish Sushi lunch buffet, and it was nice to catch up with them and learn more about what's going on locally in SoBe - including the grunts and groans with the city.
At The Tropics, there was an exceptional group of people this time, including Gerard from Columbia, Jack from the UK and the awesome, crazy English girls - Stevie, Natasha & Lauren from the UK. These ...
... Cruise Critic he had arranged to meet up with some fellow posters from the roll call at the pool bar at 2.30pm. We meet a lot of new and friendly people. We enjoy some beers as we get to know them. Sadly must drill is approaching and is compulsory. we only have one late arrival in our group and we are able to get back to our cabin quickly. We crack open the champers and AOS pulls out of Miami shortly before 5pm. As there are over 400 Diamond/Diamond Plus members ...
"Sebastian u sick ****, you never told us that you could backflip!" So after clubbing, we had to wake up like 8 a.m to go on the everglades trip. I was already up earlier and took my time to eat breakfast, but the british people joined later. When andy came down still half asleep, we had to go because the bus was about to leave, the look on his face was entertaining. We got a city tour on our way ...
... We all met up in the lobby at 6pm then went to a Cuban restaurant for dinner. I had pork, with black rice and this oniony stuff. It was actually quite good. Then we all headed to a bar for drinks after a hour or so we went to another bar that had live music playing which we listened to for a while before heading to another ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
1500 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $71
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!