Caravan Resort Motel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
In the evening we had a Subway and then to a few bars.. Kill Your Idol, Lost Weekend, Macs Club Deuce, Foxhole and then Purdy Lounge. We walked to all, the first 3 pretty close together and then a 10 minute walk or so between the others. It was a good crawl with some interesting places and generally affordable beer / rum and coke. Purdy Lounge was free entry but mostly played R&B and got a bit boring, we left ...
Leaving Tallahassee after breakfast, we headed for Jacksonville. About a 2.5 hour drive, our plan was to hit the coastal highway and work our way down to Miami. Brad assumed the usual position for the drive, and before he knew it, we were in Daytona Beach, south of Jacksonville.
Stopping across the road from a Golf Car dealer, we decided to have a wander through the lot.
Heading South a short while ...
... always entertaining, even when you are only doing a drive by tour. Bill (dad) related a funny story of coming to South Beach as a teenager and having a flash thunderstorm fill his buddy's convertible with a foot of water. He and his buddies were sitting oblivious at the bar until the laughter of the other patrons caused them to look outside. It's nice to share memories...
Well we have cruised many times, big ships small sail boats but we were no prepared for such rough seas that we would have that awful feeling of seasickness! It has been rainy, cool, and rough seas - six to eight foot, rocking and rolling. We did manage to get up and go to the gym and use the elliptical ...
After our epic ride yesterday we needed a rest day. After breakfast of bagels and jam we headed off to Dolphin Mall to see 'Man of Steel' in 3D at Cinebistro which is like our Gold Class in Australia. The mall was enormous! All the parking is outside for 7400 cars and there are 8 zones of shops.
The movie theatre was lovely and the menu was enormous. We ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!