Caravan Resort Motel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... etc). I camped at Long Pine Key where I went for another bike ride to a little lake. Early this morning I walked the short Anhinga trail and saw more gators and birds and turtles. Also heard what I'm pretty sure were the gators--they make this weird growling/snoring sound. Had another beach day here at Miami Beach. Tomorrow I head up to ...
... of hotel since it would be a great fit for a a group of young people. The price of the hotel is also reasonable at $124.14 per night. I booked through http://www.booking.com which I would definitely recommend for people looking to book a hotel.
The staff here are excellent with everyone, they are always on time when I order room service or when I give them a ...
... A porter came out of the hotel to gather our luggage as we made our way to the check-in counter. I told the receptionist we were there on a voucher from Caribbean Airlines. He took the two remaining vouchers from me. He looked them over and remarked there was not a voucher for a hotel room; they were just the meal and transportation vouchers. That is when I discovered the driver had taken the wrong voucher. Of course the taxi ...
... past I wonder if anyone in this great city has a job and if they do, when the hell do they work?! We were relieved to get off the plane into the warm weather and for once could take off our George Castanza jackets. We arrived at our hotel at 1am, the SLS South Beach and I was excited as I knew the theme of the rooms were based around a bright white elegance. This was the case, however the room was so small we had to upgrade to be able to fit our bags in! We must say ...
... 7 hour time changes are the worst. Apparently it's just science.
Key West is heaven on earth. We spent 6 hours there and were blown away by its beauty. It is a hot spot for cruise liners which are amazing to see and the sea is full of marine life. In the space of 30 minutes snorkeling (off some random beach) we saw a Lion fish (also known as a Scorpion Fish), hundreds of Parrot Fish and two massive Angel Fish. We were also told about a fort, to ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Tossa de Mar | 2 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!