Caravan Resort Motel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... lots or restaurants and cafes, souvenir and clothes shops. With the black Friday sales on the day after Thanksgiving quite a few of the shops were already offering big discounts up to 40% off so we did partake in a little bit of shopping.
Miami has been interesting and different to experience with the majority of people speaking Spanish and Portuguese. In the smaller family run restaurants there were a few instances where no English was spoken however we found ...
... great. At 9:30, our regular Miami dinner time,
we caught a cab to Nobu, a Japanese and sushi restaurant. They have a
few locations around the world and it's a very popular place for
celebrities and the very rich. We walked through a hotel lobby totally
draped in white and lit with lanterns, then we walked through an outdoor
Moroccan garden lounge and bar area, it was so posh and so beautiful.
Nobu was all the way around the back. At first we ...
... Leslie told him of our trip from Guyana to Colorado for Hillary's graduation. He was amazed when he found out we work for the embassy in Guyana. He shared that he was with the Military Attaché office at the embassy in Lima, Peru, what a small world! Leslie’s uncle Wayne was the Attaché to Lima, Peru in the late 1960’s, what a coincidence!
The remainder of the flight to Dallas was uneventful.
Mounting our 50cc chariot for a cruise back into South Beach promenade and lunch at a local cafe. By now, I should have seen it coming... Ordering a couple of "Half Pound" burgers, we were surprised to see the scrawniest burgers you could imagine presented in front of us... Fed up with the ****, I challenged the waiter to explain the "half pound" bit on the menu... Immediately descending into a "me no understand much Engrish" ...
... I had to hang on for dear life so I didn't fly off! Once we ate lunch, we both feel better but going to lay low and take it east! Got our internet going so plan to knit (yes Wyland I will have that scarf done for Christmas) and watch a movie! Hopefully when we get to Antigua we will cross into some great ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
100 21st Street at Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!