Caravan Resort Motel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... be able to hear the words "...the luxury condo is so luxury that it's luxury.. and luxury it is.." again without thinking of the Italian with bad hair and shinny rings. With that extra money saved, Dave and I went to both parks; Universal Studios and Universal's Islands of Adventure. We arrived before opening and left after closing. An epic 11 hour day. They have this great single rider option for all the rides. We clicked onto the fact that if we sat behind each other on ...
... to the Miccosukee Indian village along the way. They have a museum, patchwork & beading demonstrations, an alligator show & baby alligators. The alligators are much more docile than our crocodiles. We then went across the road to do an air boat tour, which Ray had been itching to do. It was great fun & saw more alligators. Camped the night at the Miccosukee Indian Casino, about 15 miles out of Miami, lots of other RV's there & ...
... and Lebron James in action was everything I hoped it would be. They are giants! Wade looks like a midget out there at 6"4'. But damn he can play. Jules meanwhile was celebrity spotting, found one girl but we don't know who she is exactly. We went to the local sports bar across the road after the game to celebrate the win with the locals and this is a proper sports bar. Every inch of the bar has a screen showing any sport going. Even ...
... dresses! There was a fun team quiz all about Angela - who would have known she hanged her Barbies as a child? After lunch, we strolled on a windy beach, when a man from the hotel desk came running towards us, 'my ladies, my ladies, the taxi driver has returned with your bag!" The driver seemed less grumpy when I had given him a tip and I was mightily relieved to ...
... with those colours and all of the stripes. However, once I got used to the decor, it faded into the background for me. I stopped on the way in the door to get my photo taken for my key card. Then I made my way into the lobby. My room would not be ready until 1:30 pm, so as it was just before noon, I had plenty of time to explore.
I wasn't hungry yet, so decided to wait for lunch. I was on the late seating (8:15) for dinner, so for most of the week my lunches ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $188
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $190
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $357
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $442
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $246
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!