Caravan Resort Motel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... only made it to 8th Ave before heading to the beach!
So, it is HOT and HUMID. Matt and Jen walked back along the sand. Sarah and Emma danced, skipped, ran, jumped and weaved in, through and out of the water. Near our hotel, we all jumped into the ocean but it was barely cooler than the air so while nice, not as refreshing as it could have been! It was a great intro to the ocean ...
... speakers, there are many Brazilians as well as all sorts of Europeans. One of our cab drivers was a Haitian guy - there must be quite a few of them, as there are signs in 'Patois' (a Haitian dialect of French) in many places in Miami.
We might be getting used to the American accent on TV (many of the shows on TV at home are American anyway) but we were reminded again of another 'only in America' ...
Well we finally made it! We completed the longest leg of our trip today and are still awake to write about it this evening. We started the day off with a hearty breakfast at a local Daytona Beach diner. The tables came complete with Trivia Pursuit cards to quiz each other with while we waited for our food. Then we were on the road again. Despite the distance we were determined to stay off of 95 if we could. We veered off of ...
... she just was a little star struck. Not surprising as she hails from the deep dark south of Jhb and the only celebs she's ever seen are people like Mikey Schultz and Danny K. Shame man. We did manage to see two of the 'famous' tattoo artists. Being a huge fan of the show, she aptly said, 'Oh there is the Chinese guy and the other guy.' It meant nothing to me -surprisingly. For the record, I've been ink free since '93.
Our jet lag needs a special mention. ...
... a person could find themselves in. Sign makers will never be short of work here. I prefer the lawless option myself. It seems like every job in society is vote upon in America, with local election billboards for Judges, District Attorneys, school boards and even a Mosquito control board.
Our accommodation at Fort Lauderdale was very similar to the motel from My name is Earl,
complete with rednecks by the pool. We decided to rent a car for our time in Florida as we ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!